Why why?

It’s frustrating that sometimes daimons make themselves very audible like a human talking near me when they haven’t been invoked. but i’m Not able to hear them when I Invoke them for specific reasons, i feel like I’m wasting my time and energy everyday to hear answers. I can’t understand that I have to put so much concentration to receives audible answers. But they make themselves very audible when they want. Please can someone explain to me what’s going on.

1 Like

It because you trying to hard to hear them when you are invoking them, but you do it naturally when you don’t have the pressure of focusing to much. maybe try and simplify the way you are calling them trust yourself and your abilities instead of thinking to much and being inside you head to much.

8 Likes

You have to train your senses to communicate with the other world, that’s the only way. As kiss-lamia-lilith just said don’t put excessive effort, otherwise it won’t work. Clearly communicating with entities of the other world is not easy, I think even E. A has to use scrying mirror something as he can’t manifest the entity physical in every evocation. So don’t lose hope.

4 Likes

I mostly put more concentration in TGS, i recently understood that daimons also speak to us through our taughts

1 Like

That why your supposed to stare or be in day dream mode when in TGS. So try to relax your gaze like when you stare at specific area while zoning out.

1 Like

That’s what i needed as a confirmation, i just did it before seeing your reply. The moment we begin to see green flames and smoke and brighter walls, i think it’s dimension called the Etheric plane as well…Thanks for the confirmation

1 Like

When you invoke you take them into yourself. So listen to your thoughts. If they are outside of you or evoked ( there is a very big difference) its more likely for them to speak if they choose. Or conjure up a manifestation base

1 Like

Oh i see the difference now, thanks for that