Why? When I’m drunk that my magick is the strongest

Because you are least resistant

3 Likes

When i smoke weed I can feel my spirits 3x as much, although it has crippled my feeling with them when I’m not using it , I would just Maybe 1-3x a week only

1 Like

I found that although I wanted to enhance my ability with substances it turned out that it not needed.
You don’t need the drugs you want them

This was my immediate thought. While I’ve definitely performed rituals under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, and psychadelics, I’ve actually found experimenting with whim hof breathing techniques and binureal beats to be just as if not more so fruitful as ways to induce a ritual altered state. I’ve also tried different breathing techniques inspired by whim Hof with walking meditation and rune galdr chanting with some really interesting results.
If anyone has never tried it I might reccomend trying out smoking or burning al lot of muellin and other herbs to smoke out a room, makes for some interesting headspace.

The power does not lie in your altered state of consciousness. Altered states helps opening up the vessel and getting you the fuck out of the way of the magic.

When you’re using the gateway of fire, alcohol acts as an accelerant in every capacity regarding your ritual–as does blood and smoke. So of course it stands to reason that it might enhance the strength of your magic, not your drunkenness (you imbecile).

Thanks for the name calling.

Budget Android phones with their phantom typing is a bitch. I hope it didn’t hurt your feelings.

Id say 1-3x a month would be better or once a week.

I took spliff shamanism quite far, at a certain point its like loading jet fuel into a toyota, until you upgrade the base body the fuel can only take you so far no matter how good a driver you are.

I live in Cali and to say we have the best weed would be quite and understatement.

The DP I go to also has some sort of spiritual practice or occult ties.

Very interesting strain names as well as glorified and accurate interpretation of MJ the personified spirit of the plant.

Next time you smoke call up Mary Jane, the spirits and ask her how to use the plant.

If you are interested PM me i can give you some of my tips to get the most puff for your buck.

Goes for you as well @ariesangel
:dash::dash::dash::dash:
:dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

Mac Miller - Self Care (slowed + reverb) - YouTube

:dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:
:dash::dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

For sure I use the thc carts which aren’t super healthy but I’m still gonna try that

1 Like