Why, though?

In the book of Azazel EA talks about having a reason. A purpose for this in any form. Mine is a sense of freedom. A deep need to break away from these limitations. Desperately. I need the freedom of god hood. Like something calling to me and my deepest greed.

I am done playing the human game. I am not this body. I am not this soul. I am not this mind, but something greater.

What is your reason for walking the path?

Chance to acquire the power I want to change the world according to my personal tastes and preferences. :slight_smile:

I’ve kind of had this desire forever, only the last few years it’s come more into focus, freed from old programmings and old restrictions…

Chance to acquire the power I want to change the world according to my personal tastes and preferences. :slight_smile:

I’ve kind of had this desire forever, only the last few years it’s come more into focus, freed from old programmings and old restrictions…[/quote]

Huh,wouldn’t expect you to answer this kind of question as briefly as that.

But I suppose it’s a valid question.After all,I grew up in an extremely secular family.Whenever praying to Allah,my prayers were always answered.As far as I was concerned,I had no reason to dislike god,or do something against him.

But magic,goes beyond being a rebel,or even beyond a simple lust for power.

I’ve never really been physically fit,nor sportive.As such,I always grew up believing that I could only work mindlessly on stuff,and the only real form of strength I could have was physical.

And thus,I could only dream of a method wherein my thoughts could influence the world around me.

I was always a sorcerer,a priest,a philosopher,a magician,a mystic,a scientist,etc.In every past life that I’ve had.In my past life,I died at the age of 8.Had that little girl grown up,she could have been an extremely powerful witch.She was very clairvoyant,and even had rituals in her play.But because she drowned,she couldn’t fulfill it,and part of me feels inclined to honor her through me.

This kind of thing includes most of my past incarnations.Think about it,if I were a priest,philosopher,magician,etc. in every incarnation before this one,then why do I still choose to reincarnate?

There must be some goals that I want to achieve?I will be discovering those goals and working on them over my Winter Break.

But beyond this,there is a strong attraction to power,a fascination with forbidden knowledge,and everything about this path is attractive,to me,and to many others.

I could write a much better thesis,but I’m too tired,.

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6827”]In the book of Azazel EA talks about having a reason. A purpose for this in any form.

What is your reason for walking the path?[/quote]

Absolute and total control. Control of my life and all the people and events in it. I aim to have the things I want to happen take place when and how I fancy them to. I want control over peoples’ and the world’s reaction to my choices.

Now, I don’t have any huge plans for the future of the universe per se (yet), but I have some very specific plans for myself, my life and events in it. And I want all of it to be at the tips of my fingers.

It’s the same for me. I want power and control over anything in my life. If I want a girlfriend, I want to have that power to choose who it is and how long it’ll last. If I want money, I want to be able to control how much I earn. If I want to summon demons to deliver my wrath to an enemy, then so be it. It’s all about power for me. How can I develop my own godhood and gain unlimited power? This is why I started down this path.

[quote=“Subject_Zero, post:4, topic:6827”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6827”]In the book of Azazel EA talks about having a reason. A purpose for this in any form.

What is your reason for walking the path?[/quote]

Absolute and total control. Control of my life and all the people and events in it. I aim to have the things I want to happen take place when and how I fancy them to. I want control over peoples’ and the world’s reaction to my choices.

Now, I don’t have any huge plans for the future of the universe per se (yet), but I have some very specific plans for myself, my life and events in it. And I want all of it to be at the tips of my fingers.[/quote]

Exactly. I imagine at some point, in line with the least resistance, that the universe will branch off into another reality that is all mine as I become a real God as with all of us and then we can have any kind of experience we want.