Why this place isn’t very friendly

Hey there you people, I’m here to write this because I want to let you know that this is not a friendly place, your not allowed to have an opinion on someone’s actions, and one of the rules “Be agreeable”, so that means I can’t dissagree with someone? OH MY GOD someone offended me and disrespected me because they didn’t agree with my actions, bfd, and also, you people are RUDE. This is not a very welcoming place and from my short stay here, well, let’s say I’m never coming back. E.A. Koetting should have LESS cultish rules. Now I know this topic will probs be deleted because, OH MY GOD, someone has negative things to say about this place, we need to suspend his account and delete the topic. Well here this, you don’t need to ban me, I’m leaving.

And don’t try to throw any curses at me because you disagree with me, seriously, that’s kinda lame.

See ya!

This sounds like someone I know who said the exact same thing in an effort to make excuses for moralizing and drama starting :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Actually, I AM moralizing
And I’m leaving this place

But why you still typing tho lol

1 Like

So mizu-taki is back after getting banned

Because of these weird A** Rules

Lmao!
You’re funny dude

Yes, to write this to let my anger out

The dumbest troll ever SMH

1 Like

Oh boy, do you get all your information from YouTube videos too?

No actually

It is not funny. He is overacting my red days within some minutes dude. :rofl::wine_glass:

1 Like

That was fornyx, the “actually no”

But I thought you were leaving @Thisplaceiscult

Yeah, this would have been a far more meaningful post if you actually left after you made it.

1 Like

I am, I just wanted to make an nary post to let my anger out, then I am retreating to another place

1 Like

But youre still here
And you’ve made the post

1 Like

You got me there…

Tootles then!

1 Like

Those are the default rules for this Discourse software platform fyi, these our OUR rules:

I didn’t knew about this rule, maybe you are confusing it with ‘being civil’.