Why there are very few shops that offer black magic products?

I visit a lot of international shops, but very few are interesting. There is still little herbs, powder, lotion etc… for black magic. It is always linked to wicca, Christianity, reiki and white magic etc… only the hoodoo offers some recipes, even if they are not always original. I do magic not humanism all my powders contain animal, insect, mineral, vegetable parts and sometimes human parts and other residues collected everywhere. I have powders to make a person angry, mad and psychologically unstable, to cause serious illness, suicide and death, to attract a violent and rapist man to a woman, to block a person’s life path etc… certainly the ingredients are often difficult to get, but they are of an extraordinary effectiveness. Sometimes I wonder if I was selling it would it work? and of course I know how to make very complete positive powders.

6 Likes

Herd mentality, in a nutshell. Yes, you may get a select few loyal customers from not pandering to childish carebears, but it would make the masses fearful. Fearful meatbags are violent and hateful meatbags, resulting in them harassing customers, or vandalizing your shop, or doing any other number of things to sabotage you because you being different from them makes you bad, so doing anything and everything to you is okay in their book.

12 Likes

go to London, youll find them by the truckload, its the capital of Black Magick, or Torino

10 Likes

Yes, you are right from my experience all the pseudo-religious and those who say they work with angels have always been bad or practical of negative magic without realizing anything. And then, in everyday life I attract hatred, even if they don’t dare come near me., very few intelligent people see further than the dark appearance I give off and then, when you practice “black” magic, it is not because you are proud and want to hurt anyone without making any distinction, for example I never attack kind people and who have a good heart in nothing it will bother me in my life.

3 Likes

Thank you for the interesting advice it’s city are not very far from my country.

1 Like

obviously if it is too far to go to, you can find them online, however yes, London is the capital of Black magick, part of the Black Magick Triangle, I am glad and hope to have helped :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Precisely, I’m in France, so it’s the next door to London, the reputation of the English in the occult is very well known. Thanks again it helped me.

5 Likes

I would love to start this shop online, but I would have no idea where to find the vendors necessary for some of these materials.

1 Like

It is true that it is better to collect things yourself, but it is not always possible and fortunately that the Internet exists I buy what I need everywhere in the world and then a lot of things can be found in specialized shops fishing, making “natural pearl” jewelry, butchery, herbalism etc… or otherwise when you have the possibility to have a castle, cemeteries, prisons, abandoned psychiatric hospitals, places of worship etc… you can collect yourself, in these places you can take stones, plants, nails, dirt etc… even sheets to make voodoo dolls, everything depends on what you can find there and if you want your mixtures to be powerful they must be a match, an analogy and you must study the symbolism of everything and the way each insect and animal acts.

5 Likes

in france you have Lyon, but it is white magick, do not know if it interests you, I have been there a few times, beautiful city

Actually in France there are only commercial products without interest, the only shop I know rather well is in Paris run by a person from the Caribbean who exports Haitian products etc… but it costs him expensive it probably to close. The only good wizards come from the Caribbean and Africa, but none have a shop and here you can find absolutely nothing for black magic, people go to Africa when it comes to doing black magic rituals or getting products.

2 Likes

Pray do tell as I’m a Londoner.

I know of 3 occult shops and haven’t seen any evidence of black magic in any of them. :thinking:

1 Like

research the esoteric history of your city, look around, ask certain circles, I remember studing the magickal triangles and london is in the black one, research your city my man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In a nutshell, most occult shop owners don’t want to be harassed…by religious fanatics, nosy people, neighboring business owners, or even some of their own customers who may have a very narrow idea of what magick can and cannot include.

Some might be able to procure certain products for you, especially if you’re a good regular customer and they trust you.

Where I live (Southern California), it’s pretty hard to shock people, and it’s not unheard of to see Baphomet statues in (some) occult/oddity/goth shops and Santa Muerte statues in botanicas. If you ever visit, try Panpipes (Los Angeles) and The Crooked Path (Burbank).

4 Likes

Unfortunately, observing from my time working in a new age shop in the US, a lot of it comes down to what will sell vs what won’t. The usual motivation (not always mind you, but often enough) to come into these shops has less to do with achieving power for one’s life and more to do with achieving happiness or good feelings. I was actually fired for not being positive while I was doing a tarot reading and my client got the following: Ten of Swords, Eight of Swords, Tower, Devil, Death, Five of Pentacles and Five of Swords. Kinda hard to be positive with that reading.

But, as for selling stuff online, I am sure it will be possible with great success. I would just be careful with biological remains (human and animal mainly) to avoid any legal trouble, especially if shipping to the US. We get our underwear in a bunch over raw milk cheese, imagine how we would be with powders containing human or animal biological materials, as bad as it is to speak of my own country that way.

8 Likes

Sometimes people are real idiots, someone comes in asking for a reading, and they expect you to feed them a nice lie instead what the cards show them? and its not even set in stone, because once they know they can choose to let it bother them or not, and in doing so, may even change the outcome

6 Likes

Unfortunately, the herd only wants light hearted positive vibes, that’s why most shops sell the same new age esoteric crap.

2 Likes

I find that anything can be used for “black” magick just as anything can be used for “white” magick. Items are just items until someone gives them their personal purpose. It became mainstream when people are like “yeah man get you a handful of black candles” when really anything can be used, literally anything. People assign meanings to things themselves.

5 Likes

Not a vast number of esoterics in my area, but decent quality. Most of the presenting seems Wicca (which makes sense, given I’m in a certain area of the Bible belt that reluctantly passed medical greenery recently) but talk to most shopkeeper and eye the wares long enough and you find all lean into The Grey.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! You have a ‘black magic’ tool if you own a fork; just because the full range of inventory capabilities is not made known to you, doesn’t mean it is absent. You just have to look and listen a bit more than the convenience of modernness has led you to expect. :slight_smile:

3 Likes