Why the fuck won't it work?

Good point. He himself would have to be living a similar lifestyle in order to help it thrive all around. A note on the side, I hang with all types, including Christians…BUT…I dont base my happiness off wanting to hang with a group doing the same, but rather how I can somehow creatively extract or create happiness in my own little ways. Black Magick I guess would be one route to do that. I dont mind doing of the extra things associated with such lifestyles as long as I can create my own version of happiness from it.

This is kind of like the Concept of where one has a private matrix existing within a bigger matrix. You can equate this to say the Oddball dating a Super Hot girl and most think “Whats that guy got that she’s so interested in? Maybe he has alot of money.” but I like to look for other reasons because life is just too weird. Such an oddball that can somehow relate to someone on the other side of the Pole is obviously doing some form of Magick (whether it seems like magick or not…for all Intents and Purposes IT IS magick) that effects her in such a big way…where one can interpret this as a Matrix playing into another Matrix that shares the same ground.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:18, topic:7106”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:14, topic:7106”]I loathe pop culture.

I loathe what passes for entertainment. I have an IQ of 154. I am self initiated into the world of esoteric things for the same reason some people like video games. Because I like it.[/quote]

You sound pretty damned perfect to me! :wink:

That made me wonder, where are you going to meet girls - airheads tend to hang out in bars, clubs, places like that, the girls you want to meet are probably in Museums or art galleries or attending yoga classes, reiki workshops, or other spirituality trainings.

The lighter and more healing-oriented stuff, at least in the UK, has a primarily female market, most classes will only have a couple of men attending.

I don’t think you can skim the surface of the usual muggle meeting-grounds and have much chance of finding your spiritual Empress tucked away behind the superficial stuff.

Also, the more people you meet in general, the more chance they’ll introduce you to their friends, which is how I met my sweetie, and since he’s not usually a social person, it’s unlikely that I’d have met him if I’d set my intention to “go out and meet men” so that’s another thing - and deliberately widening your social circle will help a little with the over-intensity that’s making people tell you to relax a bit.

And I do wonder as well what physical type/s you’re attracted to? Because if the look you go for is usually adopted by airheads, then you might want to think about widening your net a little.

Make sure you’re not thinking at all like those guys who want a peroxide blonde with a 42DD - 22" - 34" figure, yet who isn’t “high-maintenance” - not gonna happen! :wink:

I’m not saying you’re like that, but people generally give away a lot of who they are “on the label,” i.e., their clothing and so on.

If the look you like screams “bimbo” then that’s probably all that’s inside! :wink:

The thing is, that's all I want to talk about.

Maybe that’s something you could work on as well - anyone at all with only one topic of conversation or one interest rapidly becomes boring, and if you meet someone with that same single-pointed intensity, you’ll probably only end up arguing about differences in belief or UPG or whatever.

I know in the “pick-up artist” world they call an interest in astrology, and the ability to read Tarot (or convincingly fake both) “chick crack” because in general, even muggle women tend to be into that stuff, on a superficial level, so that indicates that not all women are going to be freaked out by this.

I don’t know how you rate your Tarot skills, but could you maybe work up a set of 3 classes, and find a bookshop, coffee bar or somewhere public that you can use for free, and advertise you give lessons?

Not to specifically skim off the sexiest of the women who attend, just to get out there and meet more people with these niche interests.

I only recently started giving the ladies in my life any kind of sexual opening. And it's working. But that's all.they want to talk about. No depth. Perhaps my expectations are too up tight. I've been hearing a lot of "relax" coming from all around me. So if I could sum up the problem it's that I am too focused on my work. I don't enjoy what I could be enjoying.

Just going by your post, which I was thinking about last night, that seems reasonable, and also I think you’re maybe not meeting the right people, so making a conscious effort to get involved in less shallow kinds of scenes would be good, I mean the people I know don’t obsess about X-Factor or whatever the current pop culture thing is, but neither would you meet any of us in a nightclub or bar.

Hope this doesn’t come across as judgemental or anything, I spent ages meeting the wrong guys and being really unhappy and a lot of that was because I was with the wrong people and attracted to the wrong types, and now I’m happy when there were times I thought I never would be, so I want that for everyone! :)[/quote]

I appreciate the compliment. Maybe that’s what I need to do then. I am on a quest for self mastery so I am getting in shape for myself.