Why Stop With People?

Hey All!

Just an out there question: Why Stop With People? My interpretation of vampirisim is the devouring of an individual or entity to enhance one’s self or cause the demise of a target for the attainment of the attributes of the target(IMOP and usage.)
I don’t have a an energetic deficiency where there is an actual need but, and this is not out of sympathy of any target but, I’ve found that it gets stale, unless it’s the pursuit of a target’s slow demise.
Has anyone tried a magick square yet? I’ve accidentally found myself feeding off of a square that I put under my mattress for another reason entirely, I was in a lucid state and I snapped awake literally gorging, I had to stop couldn’t sleep until the night after next and I didn’t physically eat a good until that night as well (wasn’t hungry full of energy and worked that day). Can’t sleep tonight for other reasons. Anyway food for thought.

Best
Keez

There are spirits that allow and even enjoy symbiotic relationships of this kind. So you could feed a certain quality of energy of one and return another type in exchange. You could return energy you don’t want such as anger or frustration that the spirit finds useful or can convert, or you could share something you have a surplus of. There are even spirits that find the interaction with humans payment enough.

You’d have to be versed in evocation and be able to perceive subtle energies a bit, but it is also a good way to practice this type of thing, for example, meditate with a mantra or sigil before going to sleep until you can perceive the entity in energetic form (or in the mind’s eye) and perform the exchange. Obviously such repeated practice yields more than just energy :slight_smile:

Hey Yuri,

Thanks alot! I’ll be trying this out in the nights to come (starting to have more ritual work before I go to sleep than I do awake lol).

E.A. actually addresses this in one of the seminars or podcasts, I believe (and also, possibly, Works of Darkness? I know he wrote about this somewhere…)

The short answers are, 1) you usually get more energy from people, since the vast majority of “entities” out there are barely even self-aware and are not worth the effort, except for, possibly, entertainment value, and
2) on the other hand, if you try to feed off a genuinely powerful entity such as a Demonic King, you could “bite off more than you can chew” (pun intended).

That being said, I perform ritual evocations without banishment rituals in my apartment – and, not-coincidentally, get fully formed, 3D manifestations in my bedroom at least 3-4 times a week. (As a matter of fact, I had one manifest last night at around 3 a.m.) If I feel they aren’t “meant to be there,” I feed on them reflexively and go back to sleep without any problems…

I sense something around me in my house or other places at times. So I just open up and suck in the energy in the room including the entity (whatever they want to give if anything.) I don’t force them to give,
Also I like visualizing, or looking at a picture or live tv show of places with lots of wealth like big catholic shows and their cathedrals, rich government officials, banksters, etc. and I leech their wealth (that they stole from us). So there are options.

That’s not a bad idea, jbkbmz, but the question is:

Has wealth shown up for you after “leeching” theirs through the television?

I wouldn’t imagine that it has, since you are not viewing your prey in person, and you are clearly doing this as a reaction to a perceived injustice (i.e. “that they stole from us”). Still, I am curious to know your results.

Interesting, I’m very new to all of this. So it is very interesting listening to your conversations. :smiley: I’m very tempted to try spiritual vampirsm on powerful entitys now hehe

I’m just curious now, as to what would happen specifically if you were to “bite off more then you could chew”? Would the effects be extreme or would you be filled with large amounts of revelation orr?

[quote=“keez, post:1, topic:4058”]Hey All!

Just an out there question: Why Stop With People? My interpretation of vampirisim is the devouring of an individual or entity to enhance one’s self or cause the demise of a target for the attainment of the attributes of the target(IMOP and usage.)
I don’t have a an energetic deficiency where there is an actual need but, and this is not out of sympathy of any target but, I’ve found that it gets stale, unless it’s the pursuit of a target’s slow demise.
Has anyone tried a magick square yet? I’ve accidentally found myself feeding off of a square that I put under my mattress for another reason entirely, I was in a lucid state and I snapped awake literally gorging, I had to stop couldn’t sleep until the night after next and I didn’t physically eat a good until that night as well (wasn’t hungry full of energy and worked that day). Can’t sleep tonight for other reasons. Anyway food for thought.

Best
Keez[/quote]

Yeah, man… This is something I have done in a lot if different forms. You can actually use perpetual drawing. Visualize tendrils that come off of your astral body and feed regularly. People are cynical, angry and bitter. That negative energy is a psychic vampires best buddy. It can be transmitted mentally then set forth to any task or purpose your imagination can imagine. I gorged on some dark and light entities for different times. Although I couldn’t tell you who they all were.

At one point I was reading the Kybalion by William Walker Atkinson and I got it in my head to like… Go over the gods heads into the veil of the “All” and aim my tendrils to the highest source I could touch and just draw. It was like being a flee or a mosquito. Whatever I have been drawing from either doesn’t notice, or doesn’t really care. Perhaps a being so vast that it’s name is unknown to this world and I am just drawing from it. So yeah, why stop at just humans? Or squares.

By drawing from higher beings, they are able to expand their influence and you get super powers and shit… It’s win win man.