Why so many intros?

Hi. Welcome to the forum.
I am very sorry to hear about the suffering that you have had to endure, which makes what i am about to ask sound very insensitive.

Have you seen, or are you seeing a professional regarding what you have been through? It could help you put things into perspective.

2 Likes

Damn man
I’m sorry to hear that
Holy shit

1 Like

He is beyond messed up man,stop it

2 Likes

They would try regulating magick for being ‘unethical’ and shut down everything.

2 Likes

We are not them

3 Likes

At least the government did not catch on yet. Otherwise there would be a tax on it.

2 Likes

Loll! you sure did ruffle some feathers. Fun. :+1:t2:

Well said

Skepticism of the occult is healthy. At the end of the day I sure had to see some shit to believe it.

4 Likes

Sorry for being a dick earlier, its clear youve been thru a lot and have good reason to feel the way you do. Now i understand why your skeptic about this stuff. Take skepticism to the next level and question everything, question your beliefs, your feelings. Get to the core of these things and alter it in the way that serves you best. Question your thoughts, and ask yourself why you think or feel the way you do. Kind of a light shadow work if you will. You can eliminate any mental blockage and start living the way that feels best to you and best serve you. Again sorry for the dickish post earlier, i gotta watch that, thought you were trolling but thats clearly not the case. You are just seeking answers.

3 Likes

From what i’ve read so far… my ex can never be destroyed. She exists eternally. Its not exactly great news reading that if true. And what’s worse it seems nothing can be destroyed. So if she and her wretched generational family can’t be destroyed and i’m just a toy to be tortured that also can’t escapeor disappear then it rather looks hopeless in death. I don’t ever want to meet her again. No wonder people seek escapism in drugs and whatever.

Maybe if the family stopped harrassing me. It diesn’t seem to matter where i go. I’ve more or less saved enough to get a crap vehicle and decided to just drive. There’s enough to live on for a while if i’m careful. The house will be abandoned. I don’t care. I’ll live in the woods across the country if i have to. I know this book is to be inspirational and helpful but i only see the other side utilizing the unknown as a tool to control.

My heart sinks with each word of eternal existence. Where light is darkness isn’t far away. I know they are angry. I didn’t attend the funeral. I prepared and rid myself of everything in the house. They are probably about done with whatever ritual to remember the dead they do. If irecall from her passed grandmother they spent a full month from new moon to new moon. By the following full moon they’ll be riled up. She was always extra vile on full moons.

I’m leaving this state and country if i have too. I don’t want to be locked up in their damn cellar again. And this town, they love this family… god why?

Get a therapist man.

Also watch this, fuck everyone who has done you wrong and ruin them, or move on and become so great they will regret ever losing you.

Check out this video

3 Likes

Your format of writing is a bit confusing, but I get what you are saying…kind of.

My reply is as follows; stop and think.

Simply just stop, for a while, and just think.

This is perhaps the most active hub of online magical activity not on Facebook.

Some people advertise and sell their services, absolutely nothing wrong with that, we all need money, and it is being regulated by the staff to limit the advertising.

Second, new people ask questions, veterans offer tips, and that is the biggest stimulation of activity…but seasoned people are extremely generous if they give deep insight in their workings.

I myself hoard hundreds of hand-written or drawn pages from over one and a half decade of dilligent work, along with relics, and I am never going to give that up to anyone noy part of my own order and circle.

You are entitled to nothing but my scorn, and you deserve nothing for merely being alive, your existence is nothing special.

There are plenty of people who exist along that line of thinking, and those who don’t hoard knowledge either sell it or are charitable enough to give it for free.

@Titan.M, i couldn’t have said it better!!

Thank you,
for showing dignity towards this troll.

I came across his mental waste aswell.

• Here’s what i wrote,
    in good old “let’s make him a beliver” fashion. xD

https://youtu.be/Hpr3odx6WdM

And, in his honor: he said he’d like to respond to it. :smiley:

Looking forward to that. xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Resorting to elistist snobbery? I can be in anyone’s presence. As usual when someone goes against the grain of another. I could say the same for anyone’s existence. You’re not special and nothing more or less than the rest.

So, because i disagree with many or all I am a “troll?”

Have fun patting each other and selves on the back. It is as pointless as anythingd existence as a whole.

This topic started with some kind of weird premise and is going nowhere useful, so I’m going to close it.

6 Likes