Why so many intros?

I agree.By truly thinking about opinions that counter your own beliefs you are forced to overthink the value of those beliefs, and thereby you find arguments that either make them stronger or you see their fallacies. Either way you gain from it.

4 Likes

I understand your cynicism. Unfortunately there are many charlatans and con artists, fake psychics, fortune tellers, and the worst of the lot paranormal investigators, the Warren’s being the most famous, who I personally despise.

In my younger days I too thought Witchcraft or sorcery was something from the middle ages, old myths and legends. Summoning demons to effect revenge or for gain, I thought was impossible and the work of fiction.

What I have learned to my chagrin and horror is that Witchcraft is very real and many people in the 21rst century do practice the black arts and Wicca to effect change. These various Deitys do exist and they can cause harm.

The problem as I see it is the media and television many of these shows to include Ghost Hunter’s is the worst, with two brain dead plumbers who fabricate many episodes with camera tricks and after effects.

Paranormal Witness and Paranormal Survivor are two others. Many of the people involved in the show are obviously victims of a real hex and curse. The problem here is that these so-called Paranormal Experts they bring on to evaluate the families tragedies with the supernatural are the biggest pack of idiot’s I have ever seen or heard.

Hey like wow man, there’s this really dark negative aura around you, that is holding you back, because someone died on the property and there like trying to make contact with the living to gain your attention. WTF!

The people involved in these episodes are victims of Witchcraft. Demons who have acceded to the hex will patiently wait until something of importance happens in there life and attack and make there victims as miserable as possible.

Once unleashed on their target they will infest themselves in there lives and destroy any happiness.

The myth of ghosts and that of someone dying on the property has absolutely nothing to do with the visions and harassment of the demon that was sent by a living Witch or Warlock to destroy someone.

With Witchcraft you set your own limitations with your magical concept in which various fields of magical energy exist, your will or consciousness is the fundamental force to move your magic forward.

The magical forces of the world are controlled by nothing more than the will and concentration of the magician as you set your own limits some for gain and benefit, others for malice or revenge.

Many are secretive about there practice and very few will disclose there knowledge especially for baneful work or hexes for revenge.

Hence, this huge amount of misinformation, about the causes of these so-called hauntings.

10 Likes

The archived link worked fine on my computer but not phone (i travel a lot without a laptop). Id this version identical?

3 Likes

And i will try to fill in the blanks as i go about my ex-wife and the occult. Maybe a simple bullet line since i tire easily:

• met in college. Lucy in psychology, pharmacy, theology, and god whatever else in these stacks of papers, books, files, etc. Me, into mechanical engineering and architecture.

• very nice and pleasant but after marriage i noticed her mean streaks, narcisism, and possible mental illness (odd considering her field).

• she was very rich and had an affluent family. I was well to do but nothing near her well (comfy middle-class before).

• obvious prenup and her family disapproved of my “grease monkey” skills even though i clearly didn’t work in the automotive field. Gears, gadgets, puzzles, art, and structures were my forte’

• Lucy and her family were heavily into the occult i found out and indeed their library was impressive.

• i refused to live on the estate

• “accidents” happened which led to my job loss, my head injury and stroke, brain damage, memory loss and gradual muscle loss and arthritic pains. (I say accidents as evidence of human foul play was there but nothing provable.

• she was a heavy drinker and very much a multitasker. She believed she was very much untouchable. And she lived dangerously.

• i was often belittled later after the “accident” and chided for my nonacceptence of their “gods” and “guardians.” She refused to divorce and i was used as a guienea pig by her wretched family.

• i saw nothing but weird people hopped up on exotic drugs, alcohol, spices, and rituals and sometimes orgies. Oft times i was chained to “the chair.” A god awful iron stone construct that weighed who knows.

• she died in an autoaccident. Her premium paid the bill (though im sure her degenerate family would have paid). And i was left with a debt on credit forever ruined.

• the family became disinterested in me even if i was blamed for her death. I couldnt be as i was/am ill

I don’t have a great memory and my mind and body has atrophied to a terrible state. She said she’d gaunt me eternally and drag my soul to hell. Being quite agnostic, i really don’t believe her threat and don’t care. I’ve become cynical of theology, philosophy, the occult, religion and such because it was thrust in my face at the edge of a red hot iron sword (literally and metaphorically)

You don’t have to believe it. I know very well they connect to all sites and they know who i am. Why come out and explain? Because i did no wrong but that family is hellbent on ruining lives.

So, that’s how i see the occult because 30+ years of their tortures, deceit, and lies seems to be the only truth i know.

I never touched their literature. When you expect to be burned for touching it… you just avoid it.

2 Likes

Tragic story. Are you blaming your ex and her occult family for placing a curse on you or are you attributing all these miseries to bad luck and the misfortunes of every day life?

2 Likes

@GlenCampbell My that’s quite a story and no doubt would make a fascinating book to read, but no where in it, or this thread or in any post you’ve made have you clearly explained exactly what it is you want, from this forum specifically and from magick in general, what you hope to accomplish.

So please make that the focus of you’re next post as it’s required by the rules of this forum, and honestly is the only thing that actually matters here.

Taking a wild guess, i’d say no. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yes, that version is accurate, their site was down for a while but I have linked it before on here.

That’s cool, but just remember we’re nothing like her or her family, your anger is understandable but not merited on here.

8 Likes

I foster a heavy dose of skepticism as well OP. You have an understanding and perhaps the ones who have been offended have actually somewhat felt undermined or misunderstood by your perception but can’t help but feel the congruency with your elegantly placed explanations :slight_smile:

I don’t wish to frequent this forum too much or to post for now. This forum isn’t really what I ought it to be either, I’m doing everything required without the forum, it’s distracting and a lot of unspecific facets. Perceptions that become muzzled with truth. Ha. Good forum nonetheless.

1 Like

The understanding that is required is in how energy and consciousness work. All of the magickal operations, including those that include entities, are bringing into consciousness aspects of energy, manipulating energy or directing energy on one of the higher realms.

This is entirely incorrect. All the rituals at their base are simply different methods of evoking energies. What you’re speaking about might be the specific motivation the operator may have.

Everyone on this forum is a true skeptic, if we weren’t we’d accept convention wisdom and never question anything. You’ll find that it’s the questioning of everything that has led everyone here. The continual questioning is what is developing the methods we all use.

From your post, I wouldn’t call you a skeptic, instead, I’d say you are just someone who has made up his mind already.

Does it offend you that people believe in this stuff? It seems so.

This is partially true. There are many variables to energy work, and many reasons why a working might have failed or the results unrecognised. Much of it comes down to inexperience and not just the lack of belief or time.

I am a huge fan of mapping out the entire process of a working, inclusive of mitigating all risks associated with resistance to a working manifesting in the manner in which I desire.

I hope you realise that many of the mages here are not experienced beyond flaws. There are some that standout, but the whole point here is to share experiences from workings people have done.

I’m not sure where you are getting this from, as there are no sales allowed on the forum. It’s purely for sharing knowledge and experience. Did you interact with someone trying to make money off you? If so, maybe reach out to LadyEva.

Could you explain this? Where is the sheep mentality that you speak of on this forum?

Again, who is charging you money here? I don’t see any threads asking for money. That might be because it’s not allowed on this forum.

If you’re speaking about the rituals for hire on Balg, well that’s a different thing. None of that is being openly promoted in the forum.

I sense there is an aspect to your post that doesn’t properly identify the motivation behind the tone of the actual post. Have you tried to do operations that have not worked out for you? If so, please share what you’ve done, and I will try and explain the mechanics to you.

8 Likes

Opps, I see you guys have already discussed it at length!

1 Like

Until i finish that book i won’t make further posts. And it won’t be easy. Its not so simple to just read this. They tortured me many times. And while i never saw proof of their magic or spirits if any i do recall their utter disregard for orhers and vile attitude. I can hardly roll past a church without expecting a lash. These were not kind people and had i known i would have never associated with her. It was a game to her and her family. To see how bad they could break someone.

I came across this site from a printout in a book of hers i was going to burn. She left a lot of these tomes around (probably old to newish-- her private collection away from the family of hers). I can’t say theyre valuable or not. I’ve burned 90% of them and her costumes and ritual junk. I might burn the cottage down too since all i pay are delinquent taxes on it.

I have no love for her but the printout had my name on it and squiggles and what i assume is blood stains and it smelled god awful. Its line when i think im done with her junk appears or messages. I hate her games and her families. I want to understand why they were so damn vile. I did nothing but try to love soneone who played me a fool.

Curse… if you call it that. I don’t know. She was a living curse and still plagues me via stuff. I’ll be glad when its all destroyed. Just so much if it,

I will try to read this since it isnt hers. Maybe i burnt a copy of hers already. I don’t even look at the covers. I even melt the jewelry and garbage. I smash her baubles and everything. I hope she rots in hell if there is such a place. I don’t know what to believe but pain.

2 Likes

The why we have awareness seems… odd.

lmfao :joy:

1 Like

Okay, so we’ve established you’re not science guy here to study us, you’re a human being who’s been hurt, and that sucks, and you have every right to be angry about it.

A lot of people on this forum have been hurt, and are trying to heal, get free, even get justice.

If she ran you over with a car, you wouldn’t go looking for car forums to abuse people on, right?

Magick, at least on this forum, isn’t a cult, we have people here who are from all over the world, Africa, India, Singapore, totally different lives and experiences, and beliefs. I want to help you if possible, so shout me up if there’s anything you want to ask. :+1:

12 Likes

No one cares, although we need people like you to exist to keep unrestricted magick legal👌🏻

So thank you homie :+1:t2:

5 Likes

You seem very depressed that your wife has passed and was heavily involved in the occult.

That being said why are you here to grieve and mourn your loss, destroying all of your wife’s belongings by fire and then coming here as your wife’s last place of refuge?

Cry if you want to but this isn’t a forum for grief or anguish of the dearly departed or to be harassed because of your loss.

2 Likes

Mate, I’m truly sorry to hear about the things you have gone through. I’m sure many others that are reading your posts are feeling the same way. It seems that your GF was using sigils and entities to do something to you.

I hope you know that all magick isn’t evil, nor are all people who practice it. Many people practice magick on a daily basis without even knowing it. As I stated above, magickal work is to do with conscious energy. Your anger by itself is in a way a magickal working that is directing energy.

As LadyEva has mentioned, if you are willing and open, many of us here would be happy to help you heal and also help you understand much better how it all works.

7 Likes

It’s strange to me that this post has even garnered as much attention as it has, kinda like the last “skeptic” who claimed to be a scientist looking to study the occult who wanted us to convince him of the reality of magick. I’ll just tell you OP the same thing I told him: I don’t care.

Do I care about the pain you went through by the hands of some bitch? Absolutely. Few things trigger me more than bullies and abusive wives…as I’ve had to suffer at the hands of both. But do I care to convince you or anyone else of the reality of magick? Nope…not even a little. Here’s the thing that newcomers get wrong about this place. It isn’t a cult, an order, or a religion. If everyone on the planet knew Magick, our own Magick here would be much more difficult to cast. Therefore, when someone like you comes on here exclaiming that you refuse to believe, we don’t lament like a Christian or Muslim would. If anything, I rejoice. It’s music to my ears. So if you are someone who is genuinely interested in having your mind changed, you should first understand the perspective of the people here on the forum. The users with the most experience and knowledge of the occult care about convincing you the least. The users with the least experience and knowledge care about convincing you the most… because they too need convincing for themselves. So you’re going to have to change up your tactics here if you want people with actual experience to even entertain the idea of trying to convince you of anything. We aren’t a bunch of Christians here hoping and praying to convert you so we can get kudos from Yaweh later for it. That ain’t how things work around here

Beyond the reason I already stated, people like you tend to not be externally convincable…meaning that you come into this with preconceived notions of what you believe reality is, and any proof provided is dismissed with one excuse or another. Just not worth my precious time. Only reason I’m posting this is for the community, so we stop feeding the egos of skeptics as much as we do. I mean let’s be real here. If EA Koetting himself came on here with video evidence of him performing the devils stone technique (ability to manifest objects basically out of thin air) , what would be your most likely response:

Option 1: “holy shit… everything I’ve ever been told about the way the world works was a lie. Teach me everything you know guys…I’m now an open book”

Or

Option 2: “meh, camera tricks or slight of hand…take your pick”

Yea…convince you of magick? No thanks

7 Likes

Lmao
Just…
Lmao

4 Likes

Hi. Welcome to the forum.
I am very sorry to hear about the suffering that you have had to endure, which makes what i am about to ask sound very insensitive.

Have you seen, or are you seeing a professional regarding what you have been through? It could help you put things into perspective.

2 Likes

Damn man
I’m sorry to hear that
Holy shit

1 Like