Why Should Demons or Other Entities Want to Work With Us?

You do realize they don’t need to vamp you, nor any of what you mentioned, and offering literally everything to entities seems like a really bad idea lol. It’s one thing befriending entities and another to be a nesting place for parasites and your energy body takes the damage, wear and tear.

1 Like

To add onto what Velenos said, the Demons I have worked with dont need to vamp your energy because they are far more powerful than us to begin with. Unless you are VERY advanced your energy is miniscule to them. Be careful to differentiate between parasites and entities that will actually help you.

yeah, what @anon48079295 and @Ulfhednar44 said. Reading this response, even I know this isn’t a good idea, friend.

As per your question about which entities would be good for a beginner, I would suggest Enki/Lucifer or Ishtar/Astaroth. These two have been working heavily with humanity for a long time and are very agreeable and understanding. Some of the other demons can be very testy.

If we are talking Shamanism, definitely Mother Earth and whatever your spirit animals/guides are. The spirit guides will work in the background until it is the right time to present themselves, so you can just ask the guides for help in general until they reveal themselves to you. From there, you can begin working with that specific entity.

1 Like

this is great information, thank you! I think I’ll look into Lucifer and Ishtar. I’ll research them and do a rite soon, I’ll keep you posted!

There’s also Cernunnos, Morrigan, Belenus, Pan, Bridgit, Aine, Druantia, Gaia, Geb, etc. Although in Celtic shamanism and Druidism were seen as the same.

2 Likes

Everyone here has been so helpful, I really appreciate it!

Now I have another question, if you’ll indulge me. This might be seen as inflammatory, but it certainly isn’t intended to be that way. Keep in mind I am very new to spirit work–I do mostly witchy work, like energy, some behind-the-scenes healing and protection work for my friends and family, and tarot. I have a pendulum set that I am going to break out soon and study.

I just did a search on evoking Lucifer. The posts I saw were made by people evoking Him for the first time, like I would be. In their nervousness, they say they did some things “wrong”, like facing the wrong direction or pronouncing an ENN incorrectly.

My question is this: how vital is ritual to evoking a spirit or demon? To do anything, I meditate and get myself into at least a light trance. Could I sit with a candle, some incense, and a respectful attitude and evoke? Or is anything short of a full ritual seen as offensive to a spirit or demon?

Again, no offense intended, I am just genuinely curious.

Yes, you can evoke with nothing but a candle and incense.

There are many methods of evocation. Choose one that you think suits you best and give it a go.

This method requires very little beyond a seal:

I just read this, I can do this! Thank you! It’s a relief. I was worried I’d have to use a bunch of things like an athame, cauldron, crystals, like I’d always been told I’d need for traditional or Wiccan witchcraft and I don’t have any of those things, lol. I lose things way too easily to have all that laying around. This is great, thank you.

1 Like

Rituals aren’t really vital, it’s just one way of doing it. I tend to evoke by simply sending a energetic ping or message to the entity using my own energy, sometimes they’ll ignore it if they don’t want to come or busy, other times they’ll send one back. Like Odin for example I did it to him and after a bit he showed up into the barrier I had set up.

1 Like

Really good to know. I do everything else energetically, except for tarot, but I request the right energy for that, too. It’s just easier for me. I live in my head a lot, and I need lots of grounding energy, lol!

Edited to add: I did a freezer binding spell on someone from my past this past July, that’s the most concrete thing I’ve done, spell-wise.

Some may disagree, but from what I understand those with the right skills can evoke without ritual. Ritual is a tool for focus and attentiveness.

Edit: seemed to skim right over Velenos divulging this in more detail. Derp haha

2 Likes

Well, I’ll try it and we shall see! :smile:

It’s helpful, anyhow, I appreciate it!

1 Like

I actually find myself to be more of a vampyric parasite to those I worked with as I was always “wanting” “taking” and that in and of itself is addictive behavior. And it’ll be damn hard to kick. I used to think like that of giving them and letting things nest and well… it didn’t work well for me. There was no real symbiosis. It’d be like the lady letting spiders nest in her hair and laying eggs or in her ears and nose. Letting worms live in your digestive system, certain mites, fleas, ticks and other parasites living in you (and there are people who do btw).

People do what they do and I won’t judge if I’m not affected (like say some wackjob getting in my space messing with me just because he’s an asshole). Do what you will and be wary that survival of the fittest exists and its only nature to take advantage of those giving opportunities.

Is this in reference to the commenter saying he lets spirits use his energy whenever they want?

I just used it it worked, but i was not powerful enough to manifest lucifer into reality. i advice u to check my thread about my experience through this method and learn from my mistakes. Also, i added some additional steps to it.