Why Should Demons or Other Entities Want to Work With Us?

Hi…complete demonic newbie here. I read a lot of interesting posts about evoking/summoning a demon or other entity, and I want to learn. But I have to ask…why would a spirit being even consider working with humans? I’m not being facetious or snarky, I’m truly curious. What do they get out of it, what do humans have to offer? Those of you who have relationships with spirits, demons, deities, and djinn will know, I’m sure.

@void1 use the search function btw here’s what you are looking for :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That was a good thread, but I’d like to hear if anyone who has a relationship with an entity has asked and had that question answered by them, and what the effect of that was.

I merely offer my body as a Living Phylactery for the to Mount me and Ride me, to Feed through me day and night as they wish
That should be a good reason for some Demons.

2 Likes

I think some are curious and interested in humanity in general which is why some Demons are friendly while others not so much at times. They have personality like we do and so might have interest working with us.

3 Likes

that makes sense.

1 Like

So you get to work with them, and this is the impression you get? It makes sense to me…a large part of why I would want to evoke would be to satisfy my curiosity, but I dont want to waste their time, either.

1 Like

I haven’t yet worked with any. I gather experiences from others on this forum and it’s what I think of spirits/demons. I could be wrong though but just what I think.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s because they’re individuals and you ask them for help they’ll choose to or not of their own reasons. I don’t really follow the “because they want humanity to ascend” that some people convince themselves of, or the idea that they want to flex their power over here, it’s honestly in my opinion the same as if you ask another person for help, they’ll either say no or yes and do it either because it’s in their nature, they want something in return, or they just want to do it for you. Humans do the same.

3 Likes

Thank you. With that, I imagine some would be good with a conjuring just to say hello and introduce myself and get to know them?:grin:

2 Likes

Would be awesome to just evoke and finally meet one right? Lol but I doubt things will turn out pleasant on the first or two evocations. After forming a relationship then maybe.

1 Like

How does one do that?

1 Like

We got a flesh body with Blood already filling it. Just invite the Demon into the body, blood, DNA, etc.
EA Koetting discusses possession in Works of Darkness and Evoking Eternity

1 Like

They want more power and influence on this plane, same as us really.

2 Likes

Depends. Just as every occultist is not out for power and may have a multitude of other pursuits or desires, Demons have their own agendas and reasons for doing what they do. You’d have to ask the specific Demon exactly what their purpose is, if they’re willing to divulge.

Nature Spirits you work with in Shamanic practices are an entirely different realm and I doubt power is the goal of any of the benevolent spirits that help humanity.

2 Likes

This is very good info, thank you.

Would any of you then have recommendations for a spirit for a new person to evoke, or have any favorites that you are close to or familiar with?

jbkbmz
I merely offer my body as a Living Phylactery for the to Mount me and Ride me, to Feed through me day and night as they wish
That should be a good reason for some Demons.

Here it would sound like you’re wanting invocation/channeling/possession rather than evocation per some of the other posts. I mean sure, you can do both. Hell, maybe invoke and evoke another. As to why? You’d have to ask that individual spark. Its more like why would we want to work with them (and that’s generally pretty easy… we want something). And I guess, to a certain degree, they want something. It might be benign, malign, or other; and that goes for any being with a spark of self awareness or drive be it food, power, companionship, or something to fuel its desire.

Why ask why? Do Magic on the fly.

1 Like

They can attach themselves to me energetically, attach to my chakras, aura, naval center, body organs, and be with me day and night, vampirize the universe through me, mount me and ride me, guide me, direct me. They get a free ride and energetic food from all around me. I let them come and go as they please. The energy from all of these Demons is (( maybe more than I can physically handle )). But I take that risk.
It’s simple really.
I do not know if I will ever have any success with this endeavor but, time will tell.