Why nothing works?

Any spell, ritual or evokation have work…why? what i did wrong?

I’ve read through your posts.

Although you say you have had no success, you have had results (such as pain in your body vanishing, and noticeable apparitions.)

You say that you have been doing evocations and it sounds like that is your favored method.

Study Evoking Eternity Chapter 1.

Here also is a youtube video that goes over the same information.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ]- YouTube

Review your journals of the operations you have done and find out what went wrong. Review where you followed each of the steps he teaches, and where you did not. If you don’t have a journal to review, a record of your work, start one.

Only you can know what went wrong with your operations. The only way anyone could help you is if you described in detail what exactly you did step by step. Including what you’re trying to accomplish and why you want it, etc. etc.

If you could do that, then you yourself could determine what went wrong and how to fix it.

Any successful magician could tell you they have spent a long time practicing to become skilled at what they do. The main requirement is dedication and a willingness to continue to practice and learn until you succeed.

I said that for the following three years that I’m in the magic environment. I’ve meditated every day, I have studied various grimoires and even I became a Satanist all in order to achieve something, separate a couple (I don’t want to talk much about it if you don’t mind them) but stop that each spell, each ritual, each prayer that I have done in my evocations does not work and makes their relationship more strong… that is why I say that nothing worksbelieve me when I say whole ritual is all ritual.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/why-does-nothing-seem-to-ever-work-ever/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/why-does-nothing-seem-to-ever-work-ever/[/url]

Let’s try a diagnostic, anyone has any other suggestions please chime in:

1. have you been using a system that aligns harmoniously with your innate beliefs about the universe? Example: there’s no point in me calling on jesus because I feel no link to him and that system, in fact I rather resent it. Great if it works for someone else, but this stuff’s really personal and you have to be working with belief, not against it.

2. do you have any ancestral gods you could try calling on first, for example mine are from northern Europe, and have you tried connecting with your own ancestors?

3. did you have any childhood experiences of anything supernatural, and if you cast your mind back, were there are mythologies that really appealed to you, or did any god, spirit or nature force seem to be more than usually present in your awareness?

Are there any spirits who really appeal to you for some reason, e.g., you just like their reputation and lore, or you feel some bond of attraction or respect?

If so, maybe try connecting with them to get an ally on your side who’ll help you in future.

1. have you done any readings, or had any done for you, to identify where your strengths lie and help you find them? I’m great at soul travel but lousy at OOB in this level of reality, which means you’re all safe to take showers without me spying, but it also means that if I’d started there, I might be completely convinced I just can’t do this stuff.

2. do you, in your heart of hearts, believe magick’s real, spirits are real, and other people can get results? That’s not an accusation, until relatively recently I ran at about 75% belief and 25% nagging doubt about things being coincidences, I suspect the proportion of doubt is higher for a lot of people and IMO it won’t automatically be harmful so long as you’re aware of it.

3. do you really believe you deserve the things you set out to use magick to have? This all goes to that stuff about getting your internal world straight, or straightish, being as important as finding the right spirits etc.

4. do you resent successful magicians? This isn’t a moral issue, it’s that if you’ve mentally labelled a group of people as undesirable, your mind’s likely to pull tricks on you to stop you joining them, because it can’t handle the cognitive dissonance.

Most mentally stable people want to believe they’re in the right, or at least justified, so if you’ve unwittingly attached negative feelings to the group “successful magicians,” your mind won’t let you go there.

1. have you got a handle on fear? Magick can be scary, we all have our own comfort level with this and it’s not about being the hardest baddest and most fearless mofo in town, it’s about knowing yourself and what your subconscious will view as a threat that it needs to protect you from.

Almost all religions view magick as evil and dangerous, and secular society views it as delusional and foolish, so we’ve all been exposed to negative programming, plus the basic gut reaction some spirits bring which is pretty awe-inspiring/outright creepy at times.

Again, awareness is all that matters, everyone has blocks and set-point beliefs so there’s no reason to be ashamed about digging yours out and having a good hard look at them. It’s the things we don’t know about ourselves, or won’t acknowledge, that are truly to be feared because as long as they’re unchallenged, they get to run the show.

1. have you tried performing magick in different locations? If, unbeknownst to you, a former occupier at your location spent hours a day praying to have demons and spirits kept away, that’s magick too, and could have permeated the area. This is an important idea raised by Chris in this thread which btw has a lot of ideas you might find useful.

2. were you bapstised or otherwise “given” to any religion or anything by your parents or caregivers as a child? I wasn’t, but still I was surprised how much Xian energy I’d picked up, enough to make me ill when I cast it out, and I never even practiced or believed, so some cleansing might be worth looking into.

3. do you have any daily energy-work routine you follow? If not, trying picking one you can like and believe in, and manageably do each day - don’t be too ambitious and promise 1 hour of chi-gung if you know you’ll give up after 3 days, set a small target you can achieve given your lifestyle, and the pressures and limitations in your everyday world, and aim to surpass it instead.

Work out whether you’re a morning person or night-owl, and choose your most powerful time to begin with this, and make sure it fits in with the rest of your life. Later, when you’ve experienced the well-being it brings you, you can expand to do more, but don’t over-commit to begin with because it’ll end up feeling like yet another failure when it turns out to be unsustainable.

1. do you need to take any medication that could be blocking you? And could you possibly have any undiagnosed low-level food intolerances, or anything of that nature, which could be creating an inflammatory response in your body which is draining your energy without being severe enough for you to notice?

This can happen, turned out I had a huge reaction to gluten and when I eliminated it completely a lot of things changed for me. For whatever reason, these seem to be an increasing problem for a lot of people and while it may seem neurotic or whatever, it’s worth doing research into it so your body’s as healthy and strong as possible.

I think I’m done for now, this isn’t meant as an interrogation obviously :slight_smile: and no need to reply to any of these points, I’m just trying to round up factors where, if something’s amiss, I think it could be blocking you, and where possible, suggesting what you can do about it.

3 Likes

I feel you. I have done multiple rituals in order to get a guy I really like to LOVE me and to be with me. I have summoned various demons. But the fact is that our relashionship got worse…He no longer speaks to me, he no longer calls me and my cards tell me that he is with another woman…in love…meanwhile, my obsession is growing. BUT, in the back of my mind, I am SURE that my spells will work. Just let go, dettach yourself from the situation, do one last ritual, pour your entire soul in it, and be SURE IT IS GOING TO MANNIFEST, and then let go…move on… The very doubts we have are basically an anullment of the spell. So the only way to stop doubting is to stop thinking about it.

easier said than done but GOOD LUCK

Sometimes I think the best thing to do with love magick is to try something more gentle, like a honey jar rather than something aggressive because I’ve heard that some people might subconsciously pick up on the work and it then has the opposite effect of your goal.

I’ve never cast a love spell or used magick to get someone’s heart, but using a honeyjar can definitely sweeten a relationship and you would use the appropriate herbs in the honeyjar packet to encourage closeness or commitment.

Has anyone here done a love spell on a specific target which led to a happy relationship? I know some people who have “ordered” a partner magickally which has worked out well because they didn’t target an individual, just gave the spirit a list of qualities that they wanted, but I haven’t heard many good things about doing rituals to make a certain someone love you.

Have you focused much on kundalini meditation? What kind of practical exercises are you doing to raise your consciousness and to develop your abilities? I ask because the operations are but one part of the equation. Discipline and self improvement must be a part of the equation as well despite what our magickal goals are. Not saying you lack these things… just trying to get more info. Within my circle that seems to be something that is an issue with some. You have to be able to invest yourself quite a bit. I was told you have to get out of the lower density dimensional consciousness, raising kundalini to at least past the first three chakras and removing blockages. That kinda falls in line with straightening out the inner you, or inner world.

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:7, topic:4519”]Sometimes I think the best thing to do with love magick is to try something more gentle, like a honey jar rather than something aggressive because I’ve heard that some people might subconsciously pick up on the work and it then has the opposite effect of your goal.

I’ve never cast a love spell or used magick to get someone’s heart, but using a honeyjar can definitely sweeten a relationship and you would use the appropriate herbs in the honeyjar packet to encourage closeness or commitment.

Has anyone here done a love spell on a specific target which led to a happy relationship? I know some people who have “ordered” a partner magickally which has worked out well because they didn’t target an individual, just gave the spirit a list of qualities that they wanted, but I haven’t heard many good things about doing rituals to make a certain someone love you.[/quote]

I did do some spells on a guy and I was with him for 4 years. I dumped him but I am pretty sure he wants me still…so it can be done…It depends on the target I think…some are stronger than others.

I’ll continue Lady Eva’s List with one analysis. Again no need to answer, but reflect and refine your own understanding as a potential step to reach your goal through diverse and unlimited means.

The separation of a couple or the ending of a relationship is a moment in time.

The desire for this is really a desire for you to experience a reality where they are distanced socially, psychologically, physically, etc.

Is it all of these? One of these?

What is it you desire after their separation?

Are these people you know and have some emotional attachment to the outcome? This is my guess, that continual thinking about ‘the situation’ impedes your ability to let go of it.

Like Euoi says, there needs to be a complete acceptance of the reality you desire and a lack of attention/energy on the present conditions.

And Pom Draconis points out that there are other exercises beyond meditation to utilize. Transform yourself and move forward. (Edit: The reason I mention this again is that in my experience sometimes the solution to attaining some goal is found in a completely unexpected method or technique that seems unrelated at first but is the final key to achieving your goal.)

How will your life be different once they are not together?

Start living that way now, as much as possible.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:4519”]Let’s try a diagnostic, anyone has any other suggestions please chime in:

1. have you been using a system that aligns harmoniously with your innate beliefs about the universe? Example: there’s no point in me calling on jesus because I feel no link to him and that system, in fact I rather resent it. Great if it works for someone else, but this stuff’s really personal and you have to be working with belief, not against it.

2. do you have any ancestral gods you could try calling on first, for example mine are from northern Europe, and have you tried connecting with your own ancestors?

3. did you have any childhood experiences of anything supernatural, and if you cast your mind back, were there are mythologies that really appealed to you, or did any god, spirit or nature force seem to be more than usually present in your awareness?

Are there any spirits who really appeal to you for some reason, e.g., you just like their reputation and lore, or you feel some bond of attraction or respect?

If so, maybe try connecting with them to get an ally on your side who’ll help you in future.

1. have you done any readings, or had any done for you, to identify where your strengths lie and help you find them? I’m great at soul travel but lousy at OOB in this level of reality, which means you’re all safe to take showers without me spying, but it also means that if I’d started there, I might be completely convinced I just can’t do this stuff.

2. do you, in your heart of hearts, believe magick’s real, spirits are real, and other people can get results? That’s not an accusation, until relatively recently I ran at about 75% belief and 25% nagging doubt about things being coincidences, I suspect the proportion of doubt is higher for a lot of people and IMO it won’t automatically be harmful so long as you’re aware of it.

3. do you really believe you deserve the things you set out to use magick to have? This all goes to that stuff about getting your internal world straight, or straightish, being as important as finding the right spirits etc.

4. do you resent successful magicians? This isn’t a moral issue, it’s that if you’ve mentally labelled a group of people as undesirable, your mind’s likely to pull tricks on you to stop you joining them, because it can’t handle the cognitive dissonance.

Most mentally stable people want to believe they’re in the right, or at least justified, so if you’ve unwittingly attached negative feelings to the group “successful magicians,” your mind won’t let you go there.

1. have you got a handle on fear? Magick can be scary, we all have our own comfort level with this and it’s not about being the hardest baddest and most fearless mofo in town, it’s about knowing yourself and what your subconscious will view as a threat that it needs to protect you from.

Almost all religions view magick as evil and dangerous, and secular society views it as delusional and foolish, so we’ve all been exposed to negative programming, plus the basic gut reaction some spirits bring which is pretty awe-inspiring/outright creepy at times.

Again, awareness is all that matters, everyone has blocks and set-point beliefs so there’s no reason to be ashamed about digging yours out and having a good hard look at them. It’s the things we don’t know about ourselves, or won’t acknowledge, that are truly to be feared because as long as they’re unchallenged, they get to run the show.

1. have you tried performing magick in different locations? If, unbeknownst to you, a former occupier at your location spent hours a day praying to have demons and spirits kept away, that’s magick too, and could have permeated the area. This is an important idea raised by Chris in this thread which btw has a lot of ideas you might find useful.

2. were you bapstised or otherwise “given” to any religion or anything by your parents or caregivers as a child? I wasn’t, but still I was surprised how much Xian energy I’d picked up, enough to make me ill when I cast it out, and I never even practiced or believed, so some cleansing might be worth looking into.

3. do you have any daily energy-work routine you follow? If not, trying picking one you can like and believe in, and manageably do each day - don’t be too ambitious and promise 1 hour of chi-gung if you know you’ll give up after 3 days, set a small target you can achieve given your lifestyle, and the pressures and limitations in your everyday world, and aim to surpass it instead.

Work out whether you’re a morning person or night-owl, and choose your most powerful time to begin with this, and make sure it fits in with the rest of your life. Later, when you’ve experienced the well-being it brings you, you can expand to do more, but don’t over-commit to begin with because it’ll end up feeling like yet another failure when it turns out to be unsustainable.

1. do you need to take any medication that could be blocking you? And could you possibly have any undiagnosed low-level food intolerances, or anything of that nature, which could be creating an inflammatory response in your body which is draining your energy without being severe enough for you to notice?

This can happen, turned out I had a huge reaction to gluten and when I eliminated it completely a lot of things changed for me. For whatever reason, these seem to be an increasing problem for a lot of people and while it may seem neurotic or whatever, it’s worth doing research into it so your body’s as healthy and strong as possible.

I think I’m done for now, this isn’t meant as an interrogation obviously :slight_smile: and no need to reply to any of these points, I’m just trying to round up factors where, if something’s amiss, I think it could be blocking you, and where possible, suggesting what you can do about it.[/quote]

Lady Eva’s 12 step program.

These gonna be my last rituals if they doesn’t Works i will say good bye to the magic

You’ve pretty much ignored everybody in favour of bitching. If that is your attitude, I do not wonder why you haven’t achieved anything.

I have not ignored anyone, is to take all his advice and did the ritual with all my soul. When I say goodbye to the magic want to say not he commits more rituals for this purpose.

My daily meditations are black sun and Raum meditations

[quote=“Finiz, post:12, topic:4519”]These gonna be my last rituals if they doesn’t Works i will say good bye to the magic

[/quote]

Okay, so I think I might have a reason you’re not achieving much.

There’s enough juice to do a successful working in the picture, but there’s probably about four or five “directions” the energy is trying to go in. Its like you’re trying to do a money spell while thinking about that intern you want to fuck, and about your dad in the hospital, you’re not going to get much of anywhere. If you’re going to achieve the level of success in magick that it sounds like you want, you’re going to have to start directing that energy towards ONE purpose.

You can use Peter J. Carroll’s Object Concentration meditation to fix this, which is found in Liber Null. Basically, you stare at an object (mundane, preferably something relatively meaningless, like a tape measure, a battery, etc.) for several hours on end, thinking ONLY of that object. When you can focus only on that object with little or no mental straying, you should have your problem fixed.

Also… NEVER PUT OUT PUBLIC PICS OF A LIVE AND WORKING SPELL!!! O.o NEVAH!

Sorry i don’t knew that

You just need to hang in their and endure Finiz. You will learn and grow through experience. Experience involves repetition. Don’t listen to wanna be elitist douche bags. They are not worth the candle on my altar. You have to throw yourself into the experience as much as possible. Do, do, do, do. Don’t rely solely on grimoires for they are merely focal points. Mirrors for you to reflect inward and find your truth. Experiment and play. Have fun. When you feel inspired to do something do it. Always look for reasons to work magick and then work it. It is like working a muscle. Hypertrophy comes with work load.

1 Like

The truth Pom Draconis