Why is Qlippoth Dangerous?

The best way to approach it imo is (it helps if you have clairvoyance or claiaduence or claitsentience and can astral project) you do pathworkings, or do it via sigil and candle and incense.
The latter is the method I worked through along with mantras from Karlssons book.

Browse the early posts of Fuegos Journal. I have pictures of the sigils, orbs and other things seen.
Perhaps not impressive as you’d hope for, but it shows something if you read between the lines.

Also, imo BPD and Schizo Affective seem to already be plugged into low level clairs. I started seeing and hearing things since I really got into magic and witchcraft. You notice odd things and they get associated. You might also get started by using correspondences and associate them with the senses, you might get the hang of evoking.

It can show you your true potential, good, bad, and ugly. It is preparing you to become a god, too create your own universe to dwell in. Read Thomas Karlssons book Qlippoth and Goetic magic.

I didnt say it was stress free, I said that emotions would still come up, there would still be vibrational turbulence, thats no question, what i am saying is, when you detach from being the emotion itself and simply observe as another entity and converse with it as the observer you get answers from it more effectively which allow you to learn the lesson without perpetuating further turbulence which is perpetuated by a lack of adaptibility, that way the path can become a little lighter through better adaptibility, when you jump into the observer you automatically surrender that shadow to the higher self but it comes with acknowledging it internally rather than doing some external, this is where a lot people struggle with shadow work because the run to the external world to find answers which is actually avoiding the true qlippothic work due to being an external progress, what isnt dealt with on the side will manifest in the physical as a feed back system, as within so without

1 Like

Yes, I would add to this the most effective way is by path working, as it presents the least external turbulence and little to no danger. Opening yourself up to the qlippoth on the astral level would be potentially hazardous, as we are better able to protect ourselves on the physical plane, with proper mental faculties intact.
Or, I would say use path working and use astral projection - but train yourself astrally before you open yourself up to goetia or qlippoth on that level. First deal with unwanted visitors and parasites on that plane first, achieve true sight and hearing on that plane first.
Finally, bond with spirits here first, that way you may be better received in the astral and have more help in the astral and etheric planes.
BTW, I only know of these planes, Ive nearly astral projected twice in my 52 years of life.

This dude is the online version of Karlssons knowledge.

He has qlippothic info and work on his blog.

1 Like

Can I ask where did you find this ritual?

> Blockquote

What do you think about this middle pillar ritual, do you think an beginner in qlippoth shouldnt practice this, I do this now daily after my tree of life middle pillar

3 Likes

No, I think that, as well as the Satanic LRP is harmless to a degree. You Arte still awakening those energies, you’re just not facing your mind head on. Yet anyway.

Thanks, I will try it along with my own version.

What do you think of Asenath Masons Qlippothic middle pillar, she uses the demon rulers names like choronzon, belphegor etc. would that be just as harmless?

1 Like

Personally I would shy away from that until you are more experienced with the Qlippoth, of course this is an armchair opinion.

I only even personally know as the Qlipphoth more of a shamanic journey freakshow with a bunch of bait and switched by my demonic friends. So if that’s what I know, and I learned all the depth of life, did I miss anything important?

I forget what even are there is to the qlipphoth

I think it’s pretty good actually.

My experience with it has been positive and I found it pretty grounding.

The energy can be a bit heavy when you get down to Naamah/the feet (where you really ground out your energy)

1 Like

Do you visualize the spheres beneath the ground in your workings or do you see them in your body? i’m wondering because the qlippoth is usually views as the roots of the tree of life

You’re very much overthinking it.

The spheres are visualized in/on your body.

Do you have her book “tree of qliphoth?”

2 Likes

I did a qlipoth working, with each sphere, invoking the demons and energies as well as the tunnels of set.

I did each on seperate nights but the working was supposed to be a couple months to a year long.

The changes were extreme and chaos was inevitable.

1 Like

What type of chaos did you experience if you don’t mind sharing?

Well I can’t disclose it since it’s not legal. The situation seemed too good to be true and it was.

But during this time I also crashed my car and wasn’t able to fullfil my end of the bargain with the supplying party.

I gave everything back and have been stuck at my house since, broke as shit.

The only people that know is my one friend, a couple online friends, and my dad. But my anxiety was so bad while I had it, I thought at any moment I could get kicked out of my house.

Now I’m scrounging around for money to get a new car and looking for semi decent jobs

Look up shopify dropshipping man, and hook yourself up with a entity good with money and business, youll get yourself going in no time, you are the magician, alchemize that shizzle, you can turn this into a blessing in disguise with the right mindset

I’m aware of drop shipping, but it requires working capital and you always have to buy a course to explain to you how to do it, plus all the bots to automate the process smh.

I know how to make a lot of money but I gotta work on my credit and becoming financially free before I can become an entrepreneur.

You can import products that way you dont have any cost production, just find a good product, create a website for it, import it from an import site which shopify has a bunch, you can also contact an entity to get more direct instructions on how to go about it, you can also sell digital products, there are many things you can do, its just a matter of being outcome focused