Why is my Magick failing?!

Keep in mind, that while this was written I was on a heavy dosage of adderall, so If I ramble you understand.

Okay so here is the deal I don’t understand how my magick is failing in some areas, yet I can do wonderful things in others. I gave one of my enemies breast cancer, manifested a thousand dollars within 3 days and I have been able to separate my astral body from my physical body as well. Yet, I cannot seem to get a single goddamn love spell to work. I even resorted to using magick to become asexual temporarily and while I did enjoy the amount of energy and focus that it gave me… I felt dead inside (I suppose that’s how homosexuals feel in a oppressed society) I was denying who I was. Its beyond frustrating. My failures have not been a isolated incident, its happen numerous times, on numerous targets.

Despite Belial and I not being on the best of terms he taught me a lot of things, specifically about endurance in hardship. However, for a time it turned me into a nihilist and very spiteful, bitter person. Ive only recently started doing some severe uncrossing work, Ive taken several cleansing baths, Ive started thinking positive thoughts for the first time in god knows how long, Ive smiled so much that my laugh lines hurt… yet, despite such efforts to rid myself of impurities that were impeding my magick… my target remains unaffected.

Then it got me thinking… almost a year ago I told someone about the pact I made with Belial and had called me a fool and said that Hecate was a much better choice as she was also the patron of magick, and would have given me much better results in terms of what I wanted. So I decided I might make a secondary pact with Hecate temporarily to see if she will boost my magick so that I can achieve the results that I desire. I also hope that she can help me with magick in general as well. I debated with who I should use her or Thoth, as all other deities of magick lack as much extensive writing about them. I also decided to not work with love deities as they tend to be treacherous (Aphrodite for example) and surprisingly unsympathetic.

I am open to suggestions though.

A cursory read off of you suggests to look into your openness and receptivity towards romantic love. Start with your relationships with your parents, and their relationship with each other. You can PM me if you’d like, though I might be hit and miss for a few days.

Of course, I’m also a troll and a flame poster, so take my advice with a grain of salt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try books by Damon Brand

What methods have you tried for attracting this person???

I will give you a simple technique to follow… This works best when the person you desire is asleep. The more you repeat this in consecutive days, the more powerful the results. When you get this person, it should be done again when you begin to sense that she/he is losing interest in you. (that shouldn’t happen for ATLEAST a month…

1. Lay in a bed, get comfortable…

2. Begin to sexually fantasize about this person until you begin to feel aroused…

3. While fantasizing about this person, begin to masturbate and keep in your head, what it is you want to achieve…

4. At the moment of orgasm, imagine an electric blue beam of light shooting from you into the forehead of your new found love, lighting her body up entirely until every part of her is pure light…

5. Affirm… Make an affirmation… I personally go with… " ________(first and last name and middle name if you know it) is in love with me and sexually desires me, I am irresistible to her."

That’s all there is too it… If you have not tried that, give it a try… you will be able to feel this spell working as your orgasm should be more intense and longer than what it usually would be with intercourse or simple masturbation…

Now, all you need to do if you have not talked to this girl, is simply talk to her… Make a presence in her life. Carry out a conversation… Or perhaps just shoot out a “Hey.” but remember to keep at it until your desire has manifested… THIS DOES AND WILL work…

I would note tho that, making someone fall in love with you does not mean they are compatible for you, so be prepared to deal with the bullshit that comes with a relationship when two people have little or nothing in common… I could be wrong, perhaps you both have many things in common in which case don’t worry about it…

Go get er tiger… lol

3 Likes

From the looks of it you seem to know what you’re doing if you’ve successfully cursed someone and manifested a large sum of money. My guess would be that you’re not sealing enough emotion into your spell and perhaps you’re not feeling confident enough in this kind of work compared to your successful spells.

Most of the grimoires out there define love spells by saying a few words, visualizing the target and rubbing one off but it’s much more then this.

Just like cursing someone you have to seal quite a bit of emotion and passion into the spell for it to work without the possibility of failure. Let your true feelings out, even if it brings you to tears. I’m just saying that you can’t hold anything back when it comes to love/lust. It has always worked better for me if I felt like I was going to die if I didn’t have the person I wanted.

Good luck!

Did you create a Venus talisman on Friday during the hour of Venus possessed by a spirit of Venus and wear it on you at all times, including while sleeping, and reinforce that ritual every Friday at the same hour for at least three months?

Or did you just pick a spell or spirit’s name more or less at random, do a single ritual, and then forget about it?

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:4984”]I also decided to not work with love deities as they tend to be treacherous (Aphrodite for example) and surprisingly unsympathetic.

I am open to suggestions though.[/quote]
Have you tried the goddess Hathor?

She’s very loving, and also unlikely to hold recent explorations of your own darkness against you, if you do some research you’ll see she has her moments of that (as Sekhmet) but as Hathor she’s just wonderful.

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:6, topic:4984”]Did you create a Venus talisman on Friday during the hour of Venus possessed by a spirit of Venus and wear it on you at all times, including while sleeping, and reinforce that ritual every Friday at the same hour for at least three months?

Or did you just pick a spell or spirit’s name more or less at random, do a single ritual, and then forget about it?[/quote]
See this is what I do not understand, Ive been told by Ea videos that you should forget about the ritual or have no attachment whatsoever yet other people her are telling me to become… far more involved than what I normally do in my other workings…

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:8, topic:4984”][quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:6, topic:4984”]Did you create a Venus talisman on Friday during the hour of Venus possessed by a spirit of Venus and wear it on you at all times, including while sleeping, and reinforce that ritual every Friday at the same hour for at least three months?

Or did you just pick a spell or spirit’s name more or less at random, do a single ritual, and then forget about it?[/quote]
See this is what I do not understand, Ive been told by Ea videos that you should forget about the ritual or have no attachment whatsoever yet other people her are telling me to become… far more involved than what I normally do in my other workings…[/quote]

Talismans are of earth and don’t lose power by you thinking about them, other kinds of spells must be committed to the astral and then forgotten.

Yeah, annoying, and inconsistant.

1 Like

Most rituals, when worked upon another person, are better done if they are applied again and again. You need to saturate the target with energy.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4984”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:4984”]I also decided to not work with love deities as they tend to be treacherous (Aphrodite for example) and surprisingly unsympathetic.

I am open to suggestions though.[/quote]
Have you tried the goddess Hathor?

She’s very loving, and also unlikely to hold recent explorations of your own darkness against you, if you do some research you’ll see she has her moments of that (as Sekhmet) but as Hathor she’s just wonderful.[/quote]
I don’t really trust love deities honestly, Ive worked with other pantheons for different occasions and well… I got the “this is morally wrong of you to influence someones will, kinda of vibe” I figured Hecate would be better because she seems far more morally ambiguous and of a darker nature. Though she is not too dark like other spirits like Ladilok for example.

She is also the mother of witchcraft/magic from what I have been reading and so she might be able to give my magic a much needed punch to get the job done. I’ll evoke her tonight and see if she is interested in helping me with this… if she is not then I will ask Hathor.

And to who asked if I had talked to this girl, yes, I have talked to this girl quite a bit, there seems to be some sparks, but for all I know she could just be friendly.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:8, topic:4984”][quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:6, topic:4984”]Did you create a Venus talisman on Friday during the hour of Venus possessed by a spirit of Venus and wear it on you at all times, including while sleeping, and reinforce that ritual every Friday at the same hour for at least three months?

See this is what I do not understand, Ive been told by Ea videos that you should forget about the ritual or have no attachment whatsoever yet other people her are telling me to become… far more involved than what I normally do in my other workings…[/quote]

Same thing confuses me with many things, people do say such contradicting opinions about… Everything?

And also i think masturbating and thinking of someone who you deeply want to fall in love with you, i think is a bad thing - I mean bad for the one who masturbates, because the more you think and fantasize about someone the more you are going to get attracted and fall in love with them… When the result you’d be wanting is them falling in love with you, if the masturbation thing doesn’t work it will only make you more desperate/sad/obsessed psychologically.

What i was thinking, is if you an communicate with Belial and such entities have you been able to ask them “why” ?

[quote=“Xukrthul, post:4, topic:4984”]What methods have you tried for attracting this person???

I will give you a simple technique to follow… This works best when the person you desire is asleep. The more you repeat this in consecutive days, the more powerful the results. When you get this person, it should be done again when you begin to sense that she/he is losing interest in you. (that shouldn’t happen for ATLEAST a month…

1. Lay in a bed, get comfortable…

2. Begin to sexually fantasize about this person until you begin to feel aroused…

3. While fantasizing about this person, begin to masturbate and keep in your head, what it is you want to achieve…

4. At the moment of orgasm, imagine an electric blue beam of light shooting from you into the forehead of your new found love, lighting her body up entirely until every part of her is pure light…

5. Affirm… Make an affirmation… I personally go with… " ________(first and last name and middle name if you know it) is in love with me and sexually desires me, I am irresistible to her."

That’s all there is too it… If you have not tried that, give it a try… you will be able to feel this spell working as your orgasm should be more intense and longer than what it usually would be with intercourse or simple masturbation…

Now, all you need to do if you have not talked to this girl, is simply talk to her… Make a presence in her life. Carry out a conversation… Or perhaps just shoot out a “Hey.” but remember to keep at it until your desire has manifested… THIS DOES AND WILL work…

I would note tho that, making someone fall in love with you does not mean they are compatible for you, so be prepared to deal with the bullshit that comes with a relationship when two people have little or nothing in common… I could be wrong, perhaps you both have many things in common in which case don’t worry about it…

Go get er tiger… lol[/quote]

ehhh… I tried doing something along this line before. All it did was make me psychologically obsessed with the person and when it did not work, I became temporally suicidal.

1 Like

There are two basic kinds of “making things happen” magic–

1. Ready, Aim, Fire magic and
  2. Possession / Talisman magic

With number one, you construct a thoughtform of an experience you want to have. You spend time sculpting and honing this until it’s exactly what you really want. Then you raise your energy and “fire” it into the thoughtform, projecting it out into the future to manifest. The trick here is that the thoughtform is lodged in the future, and what happens in the future depends on probability. You have to put enough energy into this thing to overcome the pull of all the other probable events. You fire it forward, and then it pulls you to it in its wake, overcoming the competing pull of all the OTHER stuff that could happen. In other words, you will have a high fail rate until you’ve put in years of Eastern-style energy work as prescribed by the Golden Dawn/Crowley crowd, and developed to the point where you’re sucking up huge amounts of energy and spewing them back out at your targets.

With Possession/Talisman magic, which is what most Greco-Egyptian/Solomonic grimoires exclusively teach, you reach out and grab an energy, channel it straight into a physical vessel (NOT through your own energy body and WITHOUT expending your own bio-energy). That object installs the spirit (or whatever) into your reality and anchors it to the physical plane so that the spirit is able to hijack probability as it happens from moment to moment.

Of course, you can possess an object with a spirit to accomplish a specific task or help facilitate a ritual.

I feel like this is where you need to start. I assume you have only recently come out of the closet. And good for you. I am not gay but i have been friends with more then a few homosexuals and those in the closet are rarely happy. they are always filled with dread that their family will find out. Besides this, the lie that is “The closet” creates an environment where deceit becomes more and more acceptable.

Now that you are open, you need to embrace who you are. You have a chance to redefine who you are. Concentrate on this before you worry about romantic pursuits. One of the things that Eric talks about in… i want to say “Works of Darkness”, is that while you can use magick to attract a lover you cant change who they are. If who you are isnt what they really need eventually the magick will not be enough.

So you need to find your happy place before someone else can be happy with you.

I feel like this is where you need to start. I assume you have only recently come out of the closet. And good for you. I am not gay but i have been friends with more then a few homosexuals and those in the closet are rarely happy. they are always filled with dread that their family will find out. Besides this, the lie that is “The closet” creates an environment where deceit becomes more and more acceptable.

Now that you are open, you need to embrace who you are. You have a chance to redefine who you are. Concentrate on this before you worry about romantic pursuits. One of the things that Eric talks about in… i want to say “Works of Darkness”, is that while you can use magick to attract a lover you cant change who they are. If who you are isnt what they really need eventually the magick will not be enough.

So you need to find your happy place before someone else can be happy with you.[/quote]
Im not a homosexual!.. the statement you quoted was of me using magick to temporarily turn myself ASEXUAL, because I was fucking tired of failing over and over again in dating woman and I had tried to make myself apathetic to my sexual desires.

Well then i stand corrected and appologize for my confusion. But my point remains. If you dont feel right inside you can not expect long term growth with a partner

I’ve been waiting to see how long it took someone else to mention the actual issue and I have to say Thermopylae hit it on the head (ignoring the mistaken homosexual identity).

You can change around spell work and spirits you work with your whole life and it won’t hope you diddly squat in this case. It is normal for people to have areas they work well in and areas they are more blocked up in (most people are blocked up significantly more in one particular area of money/love/health). When you try and operate in that area, at best you will get temporary results which, when you stop working on them, will crumble apart before your eyes.

Your issue isn’t what spell you’re doing or what spirit you’re working with, it’s who you are (or rather, who you have identified yourself to be). I realized that immediately from how you mentioned “love” deities in your first post, among other things. Our relationship with others, especially spirits, is as much about us as it is about them (much more about us, really). Consequently it’s obvious that you have particular internal issues when it comes to that “current”.

You don’t just do magic at one time and then the rest of the day you’re not doing magic. It is something that is constantly done. You have a swirl of thought-forms around you formed from your thoughts, feelings and imaginations constantly trying to come into being. If they run majorly counter to something you want (and are constantly on your mind, especially) then they will negate any work you may do. The name of God is I AM and the most powerful magic is cast from any identity that “I AM” clings to.

You need to change who you identify yourself as. Now what precisely you identify as which runs contrary to what you want…you would know better than anyone else. Until you change that you’re wasting your time (from my own bitter experiences).

How to change that? Well…one way actually would be doing exactly what you don’t want, working with love entities (like Hathor). Not for the purpose of getting something though, but just to work with them and assimilate their state of being into your own, which will gradually realign yourself in harmony with what they represent.

Most bash the “new age”, including myself at times, but the truth is I’ve found them to have methods for these kind of changes much more effective than most of those of magicians. You might look into Psycho-cybernetics, which I believe Lady Eva has linked to somewhere. Simply taking a scene that implies you are someone else (a short scene) and repeating it in your imagination again and again (as though it surrounds you - and that’s important, you don’t go to some time or place elsewhere but you bring it HERE and NOW) until it appears totally real, so that when you open your eyes you are surprised you are not there. That works very well. Focus wheels of abraham hicks is something else you might look into (although many seem to not get how to use them properly).

I just did one and I feel a lot better. Thank you!