Why is Lucifer so damn horny

Nah lmao, he is definitely a horny entity. Just look at every depiction of him.
Sexy as fuck for literally no reason. He is Venus energy he is LITERALLY pouring out sex and manifestation/creation power 24/7…

BUT, I will say entities teach lessons in various forms. I think its ironic how OP made a joke about Lucifer being a horny dog only to be cluster fucked by half the forum.

I see it as a sign of his own sense of humor and willingness to play with anyone anyway.

Even though the OP stated it was a harmless joke I thought there to be some truth behind it.

I´m NOT booing you OP, you go OP. People just dont know the power of memes and im sure you did not either. They say the Joker is even more powerful than the gods i think this post attests to that truth.

9 Likes

She already went off and I dont think she is coming back :man_shrugging:

1 Like

May they rest in piece

1 Like

Loki is that you :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes?
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/loki-is-a-mask-of-lucifer/19403?u=titan.m

This thread has me worried as a guy :eyes:

4 Likes

I only said that because Loki is the Joker/Trickster of the Norse Pantheon :joy:

1 Like

Oh cuss you think Lucifer is ONLY a guy…hmmm

A female Lucifer would remind me of Meridia from The Elder Scrolls series

2 Likes

No I didn’t think that but it is the impression I get from all the women posting how great he is in bed LOL.

3 Likes

I’m leaning to it being more of an internal and sensual experience rather than an actual physical one. But since That’s not something I’m really seeking I may never know

11 Likes

love it ! :joy:

1 Like

He literally threatened me while sexually harassing me :slight_smile: was teaching me a lesson but just gotta do it the sexual way too…

I ran away though.

3 Likes

Clown Love

4 Likes

Image result for harley quinn and joker

3 Likes

Some people just like sex. Lust can be a sin if it gets to be where someone is getting hurt from it in one way or another. If he likes lust and it’s not hurting you or someone else let him lust or simply ‘be horny’

1 Like

Long story short, without trying to say you’re projecting on Lu:

sexual energy is stored in your root chakra
sexual energy is highly convertible
so called “demons” try to teach you those advantages
not actually get it on with you
“yer not special” (cuz u are)
as hurtful as it sounds, there are thousands of magicians around
but you gotta learn what he wants to teach
as it is basic occultist anathomy

Also Lilith rules the dreamworld / low astral (Yesod, look it up) as it is the closest to our soul, so to speak, and all of the astral plane is/was shaped by thoughts and powerful emotions, namely sexual fantasy and fear. That is why she usually gets at you by either giving seductive dreams or outright terrifying, to get your attention, and then go “nice to meet you, try doing this until next time!”.

It is not so much dishonest sexual harassment as it is the easiest way to communicate for them.

Kinda like if I want to get your attention on the wallet you just dropped I’ll much rather say something, than walk up to you, grab you by the wrist and bring you back to said wallet - that shit could be misunderstood as poor attempt at abduction.

So don’t worry, enjoy the ride, Lu’s trying to teach you by using the easiest angle. You are surely fascinated by him in such way so he uses that, like he baited my attention with dreams of mysterious seals and scriptures. Everybody has their “price” so to speak.

inb4 you must sue Him for alimony :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:laughing: Funny as hell

l_20115990-5ccb-11e2-8d4f-ff3a74000009

Bumping for newcumers