Why is it a high spiritual cost to ask for satan's/lucifer's help?

Lol i swear there isn’t but once you talk about cute small dons that will do what you want maybe a half breed inuyasha look alike then well no cause that’s awesome lol ok I’m going to bed now

1 Like

Sabknock and any kind I gave him I think it was lemon cake fresh and well it went stail after an hour of being out he just really loves cake idk why I know he really loved the 7ip cake price I gave him I guess it has to be just the right sweetness but he was very sweet and worked really fast and her cancer was a very aggressive chain of cancer so I’m extremely happy to say I owe him as much cake as he I content with for doing that for me cause of him and the work of the dr.s I guess I give them credit she is alive and well and happy you know

1 Like

I’d like to also chime in one this thread with some information,
the path of the vampire / prana leech is similar to the path of black magick because it deals with transfer of energy from one being to another. The simple aspect is that you can live based on morality or use the path of the less traveled and just take energy that you need or want to perform the rituals you want to perform.

There is no right or wrong in the mind of the subjective while in the mind of the objective and morals you would want to have a donor and ask for them to lend you their energy but you are still performing the practice of “Selfish / Selfless Ritual”.

My own vampire tendencies are what lead me to the path of black magick and research on it.

1. Nothing with aligning yourself to either side will determine your spiritual outcome. You are the sole deciding factor in who you become as a person. The opening your mind to different paths however will invite another form of thought to your daily life outside of angels vs demons or “God’s just path.”

2. You are required to keep an open mind and practice the meditations that you promise to practice to better yourself. There is no actual dedicated requirements outside of a need to grow and want to better yourself.

3. Many people have altars for the visual aspect and assistance with tribute. You do not however need one at all. A common altar place contains - Candles, Mirror, Ritual Knife, Summoning / Ritual Circle, and Offering Bowl.

4. Gods and Goddesses require nothing from you besides your willingness to learn from them, they can tell before you even ask them for assistance if you are willing to work for your dreams. It can be something you are not willing to part with but the path of the magickian isn’t one of comfort.

5. No…

6. Ethics? That’s a question you have to ask yourself. Justified action is subjective no matter how deep you go within it. People will do things in the path that best fits their needs regardless of morals in some cases and this leads to a question of if what they did was ethical or unethical but while it may be unethical to you, it was ethical to them. We live in a society based on duality not singular paths.

Shortened out the quote selection but this should help with the questions you asked.

Also, asking someone for an opinion on things usually leads to lacking answers or lack there of in assistance with what you originally wanted.

Mormonism and Christianity, hmmmm. :rofl:

The cost is not that high when you can get “unlimited powaaaaa” (read that in the voice of Palpatine, then laugh hysterically)… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wise words.

If you want to improve yourself then the cost of improvement is the time effort and labor you put in.

I meant being spiritually aligned with a god, goddess, entity, elemental etc… Are there any negative aspects of side effects to your health in various ways (examples: spiritual attachement, psychic attack, energy being drained) I am not willing to give my soul/essence whatever you call it to demons, nor will I ever sacrifice a animal/baby, human in general or make a pact. Worried about creating a binding situation that I wouldn’t be able to get out of. For example I would never do any good magic ritual with anyone, so I would be bonded to that person forever, I don’t want that type of situation to happen, or not being able to banish something due to not having the right level/type of vibrational energy in the first place to be to work with spirits. I am ininterested in spirit vessels, spirit keeping I would like to have a vampiric, werewolf of Dragon guardian spirits that protect me from harm. Apparently it is dangerous, not sure if I should post separate questions about things I don’t fully understand or am curious about.

Okay, I understand.

Nope, just something my boyfriend said. Not religious or baptised lol

I’m sorry I have no idea who/what Palpatine is…

Not always a cost, it depends on your relationship with who you are working with. Some are using you as much as you are them and expect something in return. Some are feeling generous, some genuinely want to see you do well and some are bored.

Generally though if someone does something nice for you you return the favor though? It’s not good to get complacent when asking for anyone or anything’s time.

Okay, thanks for replying your comment is helpful. I would probably fit into the morally grey area in terms of revenge, I want revenge for being molested, bullied, men being abusive or for anything that has happened in my life, that was against my will, done without my knowledge, consent or was outside of my control. Does that sound fair/justified or selfish? It would give me closure. If I knew how to retrieve all my energy from people that took it from me and didn’t deserve it in the first place and it was done intentionally/unintentionally then I would do that ASAP. I feel like I have wasted my time, effort, energy, emotions by investing into a lot of failed relationships that were abusive. I am a bit naive, but all the men I have had a relationship with have a superficial charm and they used it to emotionally, verbally, energetically, sexually take advantage of me and use me, then rejected and abandoned me. They kept pushing me away, then returning and doing the same thing over and over, so I want them to suffer in the same way.

1 Like

It’s perfectly justified if through seeking revenge, you’re allowing yourself to leave the traumas and wrongdoings behind, to move on emotionally.

That’s done by forgiving them. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you condone what they did. It means you make your peace with where you are now, and you forget the people who wronged you. It’s moving on emotionally. This is actually liberating, and puts the power, control, and energy back into your hands where it belongs.

That’s fair enough, but you allowed them to do that. Not intentionally. But you do need to recognise and acknowledge your responsibility in all of this too, because it’s only you who has responsibility for your vibration and your life. Once you do accept this, it’ll be a lot easier to forgive, and move on.

Senator Palapatine from Star Wars, who later became the evil emperor Palpatine.

Oh, I’m not a Star Wars fan to be honest. I don’t understand why everyone is obsessed with it.

Goddess Hekate of the underworld loves to assist her children in vengeance. Shes also a guardian of Tartirus . She holds the keys . Do you want to see what doors could open for you ?

Is this a high spiritual cost ?
Or just what’s right .
Up to you.

STAND IN YOUR POWER & OWN IT .

1 Like

Is it true that Hekate protects witches? I haven’t ever heard or tartirus, but I have heard of hekate. I live with my family though, so I have to practice witchcraft in secret because my family wouldn’t understand. I do want to see what is possible, just scared of consequences, I have respect though for the dead, deities.
Since people ask me a lot, my boyfriend said it is a high cost or dangerous to the unitiated. What does standing in your power actually mean? I have a lot of wasted potential in various ways.

1 Like

Exactly that. Wasting potential bc you are hiding in the dark . EMBRACE IT ! Hekate is also Goddess of Witchcraft however if you form a bond with her she will surely protect all her children. Dont be scared of the consequences (especially If you deserve it) Just know that she lights the path to righteousness in warning . So be cautious of your actions . Everything is based on INTENTIONS .& tartarus is greek “mythology” as hekate is a greek goddess however she is majorly known and worshipped in Rome as well . Tartarus is a place in the underworld where souls go to be punished. Think of it like the prison/torture chamber of the underworld or “hell” . She is a ruler there. However she also rules in the heavens & middle realm as well !

Also you should read “Lucifer & the hidden demons” in the kindle store . There is a pathworking in there to hide objects or areas of a room.