Why Is Evocation A Forbidden Art To Many?

[quote=“777C, post:20, topic:552”]in Chinese philosophy there is no Creator, there is only emergence.
everything appeared out of it’s own accord out of nowhere.
it doesn’t make sense… but I like it that way, haha.[/quote]

Does that kinda relate to the big bang theory and science/evolution?

For what it’s worth - the metaphor of the computer simulation, it’s actually been calculated that the number of simulated universes vs. the number of real universes should be in mind boggling excess. The reason for this is, for each 1 universe there should be millions of species that have figured out how to create simulated universes, and for each simulated universe therein, there should be again, millions of species who’ve figured out how to simulated a universe. So for every 1 real universe - theoretically - there should be upward of a billion simulated universes. lolz - kinda makes ya go “huh…”

Will you take the red pill, or the blue pill? Buckle your seat belts Dorothy, cuz Kansas is going bye bye…

[quote=“Luna, post:23, topic:552”]Will you take the red pill, or the blue pill? Buckle your seat belts Dorothy, cuz Kansas is going bye bye…[/quote] Here is my noob-ass 2 cents. I have done 3 evokings. And to be honest I was alitte scared before I started . Here is this 260 lbs guy with weapons in his house shaking in a circle . I took a deep breath and thought well I am telling them to come . And when they do no amount of human strength or firearms will do anything if they want to hurt me. And you what happened when I called them?? My body felt electrified , there was a swirling in my center. I saw blackness in the dark with red and lights swirling at the edge of darkness . We had a great chat and I thanked and dismissed them. Nothing bad came of it. In fact I felt terrific afterwards . I think all the “warnings” come from small people with small minds.

So much fucking truth here.

And what is actually an ego death: a death people usually perceive as a physical death. Its very existence is being threatened. Is it any wonder that most people never really change fundamentally when their ego equates change with death?

It is no wonder that evocation is so effective. It shocks the ego and grabs the unconscious mind by the balls.

As soundwave says anxiety, i got a copy of goetia in my early teens and git the hell scared of it. Years passed and i read books om the subject plus i practiced and saw by experience there’s nothing to fear of it.

Hello Timothy.

What is the difference between the Evocation content of the “Become a Living God” ebook, and the new “Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence” one?
Does 101 turns into 777 ?

Best wishes for all witches !

[quote author=Timothy link=topic=552.msg7994#msg7994 date=1351240699]

I have a mentality I am working on - and this is a challenge on a few levels that is now possible to overcome with repitition - like deprogramming…

The material in the Course is good to be exposed to as it really drives home the clear message of Godhood - and several aspects of it… including

Pacts - and their true function, rather than lies and fear based myths, which is invaluable to anyone who has no idea except for material in other books and has not been exposed to what EA has written, and expanded upon really well.

Will and Commanding - the point of much of the commanding etc is it seems to be that they respond to the Divinity and Will… as far as I can see… and here is ‘my issue’ I am working through…

Not unlike the Demonic King Belial - who bows before no man or spirit - it seems rather odd to me that any of these beings do a damn thing at all, and to force them or dominate them for example in the binding to an object just seems kind of extreme unless they only responded to force, which is entirely different… or is it?

Do they exist as quoted because that is ‘how we perceive them’, which is ironic because they appear in a way that is not expected, or does that have something to do with the ignorance of someone being more unaware and unenlightenned, and I mean me here, in the sense they are not truly aware of how reality works from a much less aware state?

It seems like I have the answer - Evocation is about using the Will to evoke and excercise the creative powers to truly come to realise that evocation, creation and ultimately reality are all functions of Will, that is a force that underpins reality… reality is willed…

Cool - thanks for the opportunity to get that somewhat clearer…

timothy, your metaphor of paranormal forces being programs makes a lot of sense. tsirk susej said pretty much the same thing in the demonic bible, that the forces are currents within us and we draw them out as vibrations to resonate within reality. i always liked that take on spirit forces rather than the one of them being external. as above, so below

Check out Tom Campbell’s Theory Of Everything where he proposes virtual reality:

Thomas Campbell - The Monroe Institute Lecture on Vimeo

It’s long but it does seem to cover everything including “who” programmed the computer. He is/was a nuclear physicist with NASA and was also a key member in the start of The Monroe Institute.

1 Like

Well worth reading his TOE in my opinion. There are some useful techniques for manipulating reality that can be derived by examining the experiments and experiences he discusses in his books. Some interesting double blind studies on changing things that already happened, etc. Could be quite useful.

[quote=“RedIce, post:1, topic:552”]Hey folks!
Over the last months, I had a couple of conversations with people who are also involved in magick. Many of them seem to be opposed to evoking spirits, regardless of their nature. Others, would see it as an assault to the spirit. What are your thoughts on that?[/quote]

I believe its kind of like making a phone call - they are in their domain and you have to knock on their door. So in effect I believe that one would visit them astrally to do this, rather than bring them to you first off. Politeness I guess.

J

all things that are powerfull are also dangerous…magic-evocation is like a loaded gun… you can imagine what could happen if everyone on the planet was able to perform powerfull magic.CHAOS…
a knife itself isn’t dangerous,until you’ll stab someone…

[quote=“dron, post:33, topic:552”]all things that are powerfull are also dangerous…magic-evocation is like a loaded gun… you can imagine what could happen if everyone on the planet was able to perform powerfull magic.CHAOS…
a knife itself isn’t dangerous,until you’ll stab someone…[/quote]

Magic is a loaded gun IMO also. That is where responsibility and thought come into play. Plus if everyone utilized this talent most of them wold kill themselves so it would balance out. balance, I am learning is a law much like that of gravity. I could be wrong and hear the entities pictures wrong but it makes since to me

When you look over some writings, they say "when the a spirit views this seal, he must obey. (As in the planetary seals.) Within the Judeo-Christian ethic, there is the belief that only God should be able to that. However , this entire paradigm is in direct contrast to what is taught by today’s mainstream religions. So Catholics don’t believe in birth control, Jehovah’s witnesses don’t celebrate holidays or give or receive blood transfusions. Does that make them wrong? I think the answer would be a resounding NO. So practice what is true to you.

[quote=“RedIce, post:1, topic:552”]Hey folks!
Over the last months, I had a couple of conversations with people who are also involved in magick. Many of them seem to be opposed to evoking spirits, regardless of their nature. Others, would see it as an assault to the spirit. What are your thoughts on that?[/quote]

They hold to tightly to old paradigms linked to duality. They spend so much of their time worrying about consequences of their actions that they by the power of their own mind create a self fulfilling prophecy of their destruction. The powers that be exist because we allow them to. Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted. Remember that statement it will serve you well as a Magi.

Timothy thank-you for your computer program metaphor, whether its right or wrong who knows I like it!! I have one question tho, : Ghosts W.T.F are these
if we use the Matrix metaphor they are programs endless loop programs which for one reason or a another refused to be absorbed into the main frame for recycling. Some of these ghosts cause a lot of problems for the living even piss us off! What about DEMONS they existed even before their sigils existed people have called them up, before we were born, and who know years after we have gone, so they do have some type of indipendant exsistance apart from us!

Awesome share even tho it’s a old post

Anyone who hasn’t seen this video should definitely give it a watch. Definitely blows the mind and really makes sense even as crazy as it is. It’s long but it’s worth it.