Why is everyone so afraid of Lilith?

I just would like to hear people’s opinion about this, because I came to realize it is a true fact. A lot of people don’t have information about Lilith and the ones who do either don’t like it, don’t like Lilith. It just seems like most people are . . scared of Lilith.

2 Likes

As far incubus & spirts peoplz invoqe tru chants rituals.she can suck ya dry,not in a sex way,;). Also can be dryng ya soul,& energy.and getfing rid of it.can be awful.,why ya dnt try backpage? Unless it be fun,but if ya want try a sex& demonik book.by c.nagel.i hear she showup.fast.good luck.and post results.

Lilith is very hardcore, especially to those who claim allegiance to her in any way. I have a magical acquaintance who is a woman and was very, very involved with working with Lilith as both a role-model and as a patron. She went so far as to give her newborn daughter the middle name “Lilith” when she was born. The child lived for about two weeks before Lilith claimed it, devastating the mother so much that she’s picking up the pieces from the child’s death almost 8 years after the fact. She no longer worships Lilith, and last I heard, was currently attending a Baptist church.

She’s very demanding once you have her attention. Make sure you’re willing to give up what she will ask for.

3 Likes

Lilith is very hardcore, especially to those who claim allegiance to her in any way. I have a magical acquaintance who is a woman and was very, very involved with working with Lilith as both a role-model and as a patron. She went so far as to give her newborn daughter the middle name “Lilith” when she was born. The child lived for about two weeks before Lilith claimed it, devastating the mother so much that she’s picking up the pieces from the child’s death almost 8 years after the fact. She no longer worships Lilith, and last I heard, was currently attending a Baptist church.

She’s very demanding once you have her attention. Make sure you’re willing to give up what she will ask for.[/quote]

Chilling, but not surprising. Doesn’t Jewish mysticism claim she is a killer of children? Kind of why I like her, tbh. Not the killing part so much, but the fact goddesses are so often linked with fertility and love, while gods have a much broader range. Lilith turns that nonsense on it’s head. I’d never dream of dedicating a child to a goddess of death and darkness though. That poor woman.

Sunas, I’m not sure if it’s fear so much as healthy respect. What I can say is that very recently while pathworking from WoD, I made an open call to any and all dark spirits that were willing to help me with a certain goal. I dreamt of Naamah that night. Obviously not Lilith, but very closely related, as they are supposedly sisters.

When I read her invocation for the first time a few nights ago, I had dark dreams, but was shown much favor the next day in all that I did. But for all I know, Namaah and Lilith could have two very different personalities, and I just got the more, uh, laid back sister.

I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread though, would like to see what others have to say.

1 Like

Chilling, but not surprising. Doesn’t Jewish mysticism claim she is a killer of children? Kind of why I like her, tbh. Not the killing part so much, but the fact goddesses are so often linked with fertility and love, while gods have a much broader range. Lilith turns that nonsense on it’s head. I’d never dream of dedicating a child to a goddess of death and darkness though. That poor woman.

Sunas, I’m not sure if it’s fear so much as healthy respect. What I can say is that very recently while pathworking from WoD, I made an open call to any and all dark spirits that were willing to help me with a certain goal. I dreamt of Naamah that night. Obviously not Lilith, but very closely related, as they are supposedly sisters.

When I read her invocation for the first time a few nights ago, I had dark dreams, but was shown much favor the next day in all that I did. But for all I know, Namaah and Lilith could have two very different personalities, and I just got the more, uh, laid back sister.

I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread though, would like to see what others have to say.
[/quote]

Lilith is indeed portrayed as being a child killer in the Jewish tradition, and the woman who was working with her was of Jewish heritage. I’m not privy to all the details of her work with Lilith, but I suspect that a pact was made at some point, but my acquaintance failed to keep her end of the deal.

3 Likes

I do believe it is true, there is an Older Lilith and a Younger one. Also Namaah and some others which are part of the " gang ". Each one with a different personality…Lilith the older one she is in my opinion very similar to inanna, or Venus. The maid one, well…its not for the weak of heart…
But i always had a great experience working with them both, also with namaah.

1 Like

Lilith can be an amazing teacher once you pass her tests, and she will test you, Her tests come with a lesson as well and are dependent upon what you need to work past. Naamah does the same just not to the same degree. This is how Qlippothic entities work, they help you evolve by testing you, and if you make it passed the testing process then they are forever on your side.

4 Likes

Didn’t Aleister Crowley have a daughter named Lilith that also died an infant?

1 Like

Is that why no one likes Lilith ? :smiley:

You claim to be “owned by her” and then act like a bit of a dick?

Can’t you do better?

3 Likes

You claim to be “owned by her” and then act like a bit of a dick?

Can’t you do better?[/quote]

That not actually lillith, but I can see why he might think that. Unless he has multiple owners.

But anyway I’m not afriad of Lillith, I havent worked too closely with her, but she did have the right ideas abotu some stuff. If you look at the mythology of lillith eating both the fruit of the tree of knowledge and the tree of life, there’s symbolism there for something real.

1 Like

I think i’ve been misunderstood…my point here is to know why people are so secretive and dislike Lilith. Because i don’t see any point for that happening, i can understand why a lot of people don’t like her, she can be mean and very demanding but the results are very good. I am only interested in knowing other peoples opinion but i am quite okay with sharing mine, i just know that most of the persons who read this think that they’re way of looking at Lilith is the only way, as if there wasn’t anything good about it. I think the other way around.
Edit : Okay i admit, ( i have to ) there was a bit of campaigning to it…but for me i am really just curious about other persons opinion about this, because it is indeed a matter that, no one seems to speak about ( at least no one who knows what is this about ).
Plus another edit : Seems that i am not doing a very good job at it… ermm

She’s very demanding once you have her attention. Make sure you’re willing to give up what she will ask for.[/quote]

Thats a hardcore story indeed...I actually like her, but mixing family (specially a kid, true, remember the jewish mythos) maybe wasnt the greatest idea…
And yes Enlightener, Crowleys daughter was named Lilith as a middle name as well, along with maybe half a dozen other names I cant remember now… and if memory serves me well she also died as an infant…

It’s not that I don’t like Lilith, it’s just that she kicked my ass, and deservedly so. I have to say that I wouldn’t recommend it for men to work with Her, especially with Adam and YHVH screwing her over like they did.

Writes down Lilith as the next entity to work with.

Huh? Wha?! No, no, I didn’t do this…

drags strangely small corpse from view.

I’ll just… be going now…

4 Likes

The myths and legends about Lilith is quite fascinating. Those who are in the path of entities like “succubus” and “incubus”, usually, have Lilith as an “anchor” to establish a contact. Sometimes - with my own experiences - , she will give the attention and interrest to the person that wished for “succubus” contact.

Lilith doesn’t really fit in to the legends and mythologies, as I’ve experienced her - and still do -. She have a darkness, yes, and it is indeed very powerfull. That dark version of her, is of a “serpent”. To approach her darkness with fascination and interrest, instead of fear, made her switch energy to a more lighter version of herself. What made her so interrested in me? Because I reacted in the same way towards my “succubus” darker energy, as they “told” me.

As I see it, fear is a strong catalyst of energy. It can be addictive in itself, making the darkness crave more of it. It doesn’t even have to be personal, because it’s there and it’s available to feed upon. When fear make a sudden shift to something else, like interrest, fascination and more importantly, trust, it becomes “unedible”. Darkness gets another meaning and purpose in a later stage.

For me, Lilith is a Goddess of Equality, and I treat her as an equal. I see her as an individual that is beyond myths and legends. Raising the ladder, or lower it, would be a tough challenge. That is how I interpret her.

16 Likes

Meh, small men have always been afraid of independent and sexual women.

9 Likes

I don’t know about you but Lilith is very kind to me I saw her face hovering in my bedroom without even entering any sort of meditation state. I think she is only cruel to those she deems unworthy of her presence for some reason she finds me worthy and likes me.

5 Likes

Lilith is not a woman, nor will she ever be. And small men AND women are frightful of anything that is independent and sexually expressive.

My experience with She has been that indeed it is crucial how you perceive such things as a Goddess and feminine sexuality, and if the current is blocked you might be in for a rude awakening or worse.

How demanding She is depends on your level of natural attunement to the current of energy. I was never one for religious interpretations of spirits so that helped, regardless, my first evocation of Lilith seduced me into sleeping in the circle and had me dreaming deadly dreams of rape and worse - She truly is without social boundaries or restriction and a queen of the left hand path. I met Naamah soon afer, who taught me to embrace certain dark arts and showed me many wonderous things in dreams. Even now when I try to convince myself I don’t work directly with them I realise I am in some way the avatar of their energy and concept. When I taught my wife evocation and working with spirits Naamah came swiftly and naturally… today she asked about vampirism and guess to whom I referred her?

I think when working with spirits the most important thing is to look at what you are (energetically) and to find an ally of similar energy. Lilith is extreme in that respect, She will ruin some and raise others to untold heights. Choose wisely - it is like an on button that will not switch off.

2 Likes

Lilith is not a woman, nor will she ever be. And small men AND women are frightful of anything that is independent and sexually expressive.[/quote]
Still, you refer Lilith as a “she”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But I agree with you, about how we interpret our experiences, not only with goddesses such as Lilith. For me, Lilith is a feminine aspect of a spirit/entity. Like the 9 Goetic Kings E.A did a video about, they are a masculine aspect of spirits/entities. But the gender aspect of their dimension isn’t as simple as it is for us humans. We often limit ourselves by being a man or a woman, and we do that by simple generalize the strenghts and weaknesses of both genders. By not putting individuality into the equation, the gender aspect takes a bigger role of how we live our lives, instead of fullfilling our dreams and goals.

By challenging your fear, is to put individuality of what is in front of you, to perspective and by not raising or lower the bar too high, or too low. If doing that, your perspectives and interpretations can be way tougher than you expected. That is why I believe Lilith can sometimes be a tough challenge, for some people.

1 Like