Why hello there new friend :)

Hi everyone, so my names Steven. I’ve been told that it’s forum rules to post an introduction here, so I thought i’d pop by and say hi.

I’m a self-taught magician who got into Magick & Spirituality out of necessity to cope with how open and aware I am of both the spirits and the energies which move around me, as well as how mutable and sensitive I am to them. I’m very good with energy work and removing energetic parasites from people, I primarily find i’m good with visceral energy work & astral work, but i’m trying to strengthen myself in other areas as well, I don’t have any inclinations towards baneful magick and mostly want to use magick to create a safe environment for myself and others while fostering growth and love. I look forward to working with you all in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome.

Sounds like you have a healthy dose of empathy along with sensitivity! You truly must view the world as magical and have a rich fantasy life. I’m the same.

Now, would you consider energetic parasites as interdimensional beings that siphon negative energy or just spiritual/aether traffic passing by earth that happens to cling onto materials and beings as they come? Do you believe they’re our infamous “archons”? Have you looked into how energetic parasites holds our matrix in place by diverting (often perverted) sexual energy towards the earth’s surface grid? Apologies for the many questions, I got good feelings about you!

For some reason I feel like we are quite similar by nature. Your OP and your response both extracted a lot of what I’d say from my mind. Hear this out; with the many other concepts of what energetic parasites could be, this one really interests me.

The wetiko germ is a psychic tapeworm, a parasite of the mind.

Just like certain computer viruses or malware infect and program a computer to self-destruct, mind-viruses like wetiko can program the human bio-computer to think, believe and behave in ways that result in our self-destruction.

Wetiko is a virulent, psychic pathogen that insinuates thought-forms into our mind which, when unconsciously en-acted, feed it, and ultimately kills its host (us). It doesn’t want to kill us too quickly however, for to successfully implement its agenda of reproducing and propagating itself throughout the field, it must let the host live long enough to spread the virus.

If the host dies too soon, the bug would be prematurely evicted and would suffer the inconvenience of having to find a new residence.

Like a cancer of the mind that metastasizes, in wetiko disease , a pathological part of the psyche co-opts and subsumes all of the healthy parts of the psyche into itself so as to serve its pathology.

“an unknown ‘something’ has taken possession of a smaller or greater portion of the psyche and asserts its hateful and harmful existence undeterred by all our insight, reason, and energy, thereby proclaiming the power of the unconscious over the conscious mind, the sovereign power of possession.”

The personality then self-organizes an outer display of coherence around this pathogenic core, which ‘masks’ the inner dysfunction, making it hard to recognise.

In a psychic coup d’etat, the wetiko bug can usurp and displace the person, who becomes its puppet and marionette. Like a parasite, the wetiko virus can take over the will of an animal more evolved than itself, enlisting that creature into serving its nefarious agenda.

Once the parasite becomes sufficiently entrenched within the psyche, the prime directive coordinating a person’s behavior comes from the disease, as it is now the one calling the shots. Just as someone infected with the rabies virus will resist drinking water, which would flush out the infection, someone taken over by the wetiko parasite will have nothing to do with anything that will help them get rid of the disease.

Wetikos are phobic towards the light of truth which they avoid like the plague.

In advanced stages, this process takes over the person so completely that we could rightfully say the person is no longer there; they are just an empty shell carrying the disease. In a sense there is just the disease, operating through what appears to be a human being.

The person becomes fully identified with their mask, their persona, but it is as if there is no one behind the mask.

I appreciate knowing that you know your purpose and you’re helping others including yourself to be void of these parasites. You’re right, there’d be numerous forms which operate under the same manner.

The last time I saw a friend who cleanses my aura and scopes out parasites; discovered a massive hole in my aura and also two spirits that had cling onto me, one being an aggressive female archetype.

However, my brother has the more keen eye so to speak, where as he can see things in their form moreso not visible to anyone else, and they are just there, whether in his dreams or real life. For example, he says there are two hung witches hanging off his close line.

It truly does surprise as well that people think we’re the only form of traffic that runs through. If you navigate trap houses/drug dens, psychiatric hospitals, brothels / whore houses, anything with a sinister / low vibrational rate to it — you’ll more than likely feel it and perhaps see it for what it is, they literally dance, prey and feed to the dramas that we have in our lives. They love it when we cuss our mother, cheat our fellow man, tell a disgusting lie, wallow in sorrows and misery — this is their energy to feed on… which is why an abundance mindset is important. It’s also incredible with the shapes and forms that they take, it is honestly more ridiculous than fear inducing like you said. Almost like their form matches their will — irritatingly there and not moving. How annoying.

At what age did you start seeing/acknowledging them? It’s almost incredible that we all probably have two or three that cling onto us at any random time.

I’m sorry to hear your brother has been dealing with this, I can see spirits/entities that are external to the human body as well, many types of those also feed off negative energies, I think the most common type would be the sort to come into your room at night while you are sleeping and try to induce nightmares in you.

As you say, the worse the sort of thing that happens in a place, and the behaviours that flow through it, the more prominent and frolicking this sort of life is. It’s very important to be respectful to the environment and the people around you if you don’t want this sort of thing coming around, some entities once rooted are nigh impossible to remove unless you’re a professional. I myself while being very skilled when working with the human energy field, find it much more difficult to expel entities from a place & to keep them out.

I started to notice entities which were earthbound and tied to places when I was about 5 years old, my family moved to a house which had a fairly sizeable entity living inside it. It would regularly come into my room and give me nightmares which ranged from my mother dying to running through caverns trying to escape a perceived monster or threat, at one point while I was awake I felt a presence come into the room and hover overtop of me, I felt the gravity of it pressing against me, and I began to hear music, in this moment I genuinely thought I was about to die. I kept my eyes shut, and as the music began to climax everything just suddenly stopped, I continued laying there with my eyes shut for several hours, too scared to open them.
While not solely responsible, that entity definitely destroyed my childhood, and left me incapable of denying the existence of these forces, and aware that I cannot simply ignore them.
Over the years it’s seemed something like that had always been trying to bother me, but I think i’m starting to get to a point now where i’ll be able to confidently keep them out of my sphere, perhaps I can even maintain a relationship without it all dragging me down ^.^

As for the parasites, when rebounding from a relationship about 4 years ago I slept with a girl I never should have and felt this energetic force transfer from her into me and root itself into my genitalia, I had experience playing with energy back then, but not to the degree which I do now, I was unable to get it out, and it incubated inside me for about a year, when through following my intuition I dated a girl who by coincidence was living with a man more experienced than me (I guess that’s probably what drew me to her), the entities and spirits that he works with taught us how to remove it, since then i’ve been training the skill and experimenting with it. As of now I can see where they are inside a person and remove them with relative ease, i’ve had success performing this on people from extreme distances, and i’m hoping to exchange this working with other people on the forum eventually.

Hmm, interesting. Have you ever considered your first encounter with parasites a blessing in disguise as you have purpose to remove them from others? I find that your expertise isn’t one that you can find often, the people who are close to you would definitely appreciate your abilities.

Interesting; you had your psychic lens finely tuned into the other lesser seen frequencies and probably have some interesting Astrological noteworthy points to point towards your natural gift! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Understandable; it’s definitely something that comes with responsibility or else it’d be easy to go off the rails when there’s non-physical manifestations lingering around for life. Did you ever question your own sanity over it? Or have wished you live a blind, but ordinary life?

Yes, have your protection in place—you sound careful and composed by nature, I’m sure you’re knowledgeable enough to work it out from here. I only joined this forum a few days ago but find it a great source of information. Keen to see what you have to post.

1 Like

Hey! :slight_smile:
Sounds like you’re headed down a fun path, glad to have you around.