Why EA KOETTING?

Do you have names/words on your circle ?

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/circles/]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/circles/[/url]

Do you fear people finding their own names to write onto they’re own purchased circles ?

Yes Mr KOETTING BLANK CIRCLES PLEASE…!

Is it E-DAN KOETTING me thinks ? Lmao.

Jules

???

That is one speciality of EA’s circles, if you don’t like he’s circles you can buy your circle elsewhere if you have the money.

I don’t think EA is “afraid” of people writing their own words to the circle, but if people want to do so - they could as well do the circle themselves, these are circles ready to go - by EA Koetting, so what you are getting here is a circle that is already complete.

EA explains how the words on the circle benefit the magicians workings. He’s saving you work haha

I second what Black Flame says.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4307”]???

they could as well do the circle themselves, these are circles ready to go -[/quote]

Of course thats a fair point …

But where is the encouragement for budding ‘magicians’ to find their own names of protection et al.

I’m surprised perhaps here lies something of symbolic relevance, perhaps a blockage which may well end up biting him in the ass.

Ive ordered my rope anyway.

You see I made myself a canvas circle with hebraic names on it et al. Everytime I put it on the floor I couldnt use it because I dont believe in god, their god or anyone elses god.

I hear the ‘angels’ are always harping on about god - is this true ?

Back to basics for me.

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:4, topic:4307”][quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:4307”]???

they could as well do the circle themselves, these are circles ready to go -[/quote]

Of course thats a fair point …

But where is the encouragement for budding ‘magicians’ to find their own names of protection et al.

I’m surprised perhaps here lies something of symbolic relevance, perhaps a blockage which may well end up biting him in the ass.

Ive ordered my rope anyway.

You see I made myself a canvas circle with hebraic names on it et al. Everytime I put it on the floor I couldnt use it because I dont believe in god, their god or anyone elses god.

I hear the ‘angels’ are always harping on about god - is this true ?

Back to basics for me.

J[/quote]

Or why not come to the conclusion that the only god that exists is the one within you, I mean isn’t that what the whole BALG is about, recognizing and coming to terms with that YOU ARE GOD and that you, I, and anyone can cause change to whom ever and whenever we see fit. Begining acting as such and you will become as such.
Sure, easier said than done but that would be a good place to start.

as far as my own experiences are concerned the UC circle definitely works from the perspective of working rituals and practical Magick. yes, I did have done several times bloodletting on the circle to make it my own. yes, it’s universal (as far as my solomonic and demonic practices go)…

Universal i like that well would if it were a indeed a universal circle. Anyway heres what I see ok, and my advice is only one of a beneficial intention and nature.

You see if EA were to offer a blank circle then he could carry on with the teaching of his students far more readily and guide them in the ways of entity relations and how to get the students to ascertain from their chosen entities defence mechanisms names and the such like themselves.

You see in a business sense ea has put a ceiling on his business, whereby only buyers of his works can understand and buy his ‘universal’ circle. Why would you want to do this ?

There are very few blank available canvas circles being offered for sale. EA would get MORE hits and buys from generic non balg occultists that may go onto to become balg customers in other ways…!

J

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:1, topic:4307”]Do you fear people finding their own names to write onto they’re own purchased circles ?

Yes Mr KOETTING BLANK CIRCLES PLEASE…![/quote]

You want someone to print a circle on a piece of heavy-duty fabric so you can buy it, then fill it in?

Why not just buy your own canvas or whatever, and experiment?

Or, y’know, if you want something lighter weight and more accessible, I hear Argos do those, but just to confuse the Illuminati, they’ll be packaged as “Flat bed sheet, single size, colour: black” when you get them. :stuck_out_tongue: