Why Ea koetting is helping us to become so powerful?

The main reason

It’s time to change the world, and more people are needed.

i gess he wants to let a legacy is one of the powerful wise magicians in america. in this side of the world.and to prove were he come from
and wat hes done. to attain godhood.good exsmple

In sum of this, every magician has an agenda and the Koetting “branch” of hell is interested for sure in a world without the actual limitations of the general minds of this planet. Not all the world will change so far , but a big amount of black lords on earth will help to unbalance the pshiquic slavery present on these days…

1: Money

It really doesn’t take a genius to see that E.A. Koetting is making quite a lucrative income through his services. Were this not a primary reason behind everything, all services and literature would be provided freely to the public. That’s not to say that there’s anything wrong with this, he’s providing a service and completely justified in charging a fee.

2: Power

Many of the entities that E.A. teaches you how to work with are entities that he, himself, works with. It’s entirely likely that he gains even more through furthering their agenda to become better known, understood, and called upon by other practitioners seeking personal ascension.

Think of it in a business sense; if you’re advertising for someone…they’re likely paying for your advertisement services. E.A. is advertising these entities…thus they are being called upon by more individuals and likely providing him greater insight for the services provided. Again, there’s nothing wrong with this.

These are, most likely, the two primary reasons behind why he does all of this. Having the ability to do what you love as your primary source of income is something that we all strive to make happen…but few ever acomplish. Aside from all that, it’s also an excellent way to draw in people who are of like mind. Most of us rely on chance to stumble upon individuals we would actually like to converse with and exchange ideas. He has, however, set up a system where countless like minded individuals come to him.

Of course, then you have what Korgon has stated…and I’m more than sure that factors in as well.

There are indeed several reasons, one could always evoke Azazel and get some insight…

Personally, I don’t care why he’s doing what he’s doing. Works of Darkness changed my life. For the first time, I didn’t have to wade through the morass of moralistic garbage to get at the nuggets of knowledge buried within.

Yes, he makes exaggerated claims, as a marketing ploy. Yes, he wants to make money at what he does (still don’t know why some people have an issue with this when it is no different than those magicians who teach workshops and such).

Yes, there is an agenda. It’s pretty much stated right up front. The goal of Become a Living God is to introduce as many people as possible to the occult, and to empower them to take back their life from outside influences. Also, I think, part of the agenda is to show just how accessible magick is, contrary to the teachings of the traditionalists, and fundamentalists. And that ideal resonates with a lot of people.

I agree with Orismen. Evoke Azazel and ask for insight.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:3520”]Personally, I don’t care why he’s doing what he’s doing. Works of Darkness changed my life. For the first time, I didn’t have to wade through the morass of moralistic garbage to get at the nuggets of knowledge buried within.

Yes, he makes exaggerated claims, as a marketing ploy. Yes, he wants to make money at what he does (still don’t know why some people have an issue with this when it is no different than those magicians who teach workshops and such).

Yes, there is an agenda. It’s pretty much stated right up front. The goal of Become a Living God is to introduce as many people as possible to the occult, and to empower them to take back their life from outside influences. Also, I think, part of the agenda is to show just how accessible magick is, contrary to the teachings of the traditionalists, and fundamentalists. And that ideal resonates with a lot of people.

I agree with Orismen. Evoke Azazel and ask for insight.[/quote]

Agreed
I think the question itself is misleaded. There´s plenty of Black Lords out there that will never share a fuck of their knowledge, and will never take responsibility for increase the amount of people reaching power…

Instead of looking for the fifth leg to the cat, do some magick…