Why don't you just tell me that Jesus pays?

Yesterday I was talking to chat on David Wood’s channel. I told them that I was considering converting back to Christianity but I didn’t have a compelling reason to other than how cringe and embarrassing my art & magic is.

They told me to check to see if there was something relevant on Youtube. I found Ken Arrington’s series on The Worship Effect. He got back to Christianity via Unverified Personal Gnosis and Christian Mission Money.

What I don’t understand is why you don’t lead with that? Of course my Unverified Personal Gnosis is harder to monetize, and going to lead me to get labelled with more mental illnesses. The OCs I came up with are creepy and annoying. Our obsession with crime fiction, conspiracy theories, and informatics is unproductive. I still don’t understand why that old, perverted, visual novel is important.

Still, lots of people can get by on BSing, just look at The Clergy Project. Still the, Just like E.A., the Abrahamic stuff doesn’t have the oomph for me. If the OCs had the technology to screw up my scans and make me identify them as deities sometimes, wouldn’t that make me right hand path either way, why not pick the more socially acceptable, and easier to monetize way?

why is there a contradiction between christianity and satanism? Why can’t it be both at the same time?

2 Likes

why can’t you love Jesus AND Lucifer at the same time?

5 Likes

choose your own path. Use other label path as guides or research. customize and make your own path. This is information age where you don’t have to be like a cult and be loyal to one way of doing things. It’s new modern era where you take what works for you and use it from any source.

1 Like

you can love em both

2 Likes

What you are trying to say?keep it short,explain in few sentences.

Dualism in western societies take strong root in our behavior.
You can befriend both, really. There is literally not a single rule that forbids you or does not allow you to.

I do believe Jesus recognized the Godhood in each being, but there are indeed some older spirits too. Remember that evil does not really exist; these are concepts to simplify decisions. We are anxious beings and like everything classified and simplistic. Not because things are complex, but because we are obsessed with understanding everything from the Ego point of view.

The “devil” can crush us like cockroaches; well haven’t you already killed dozens of insects already?

2 Likes