Why don't the light side help with what we want

I’d say this is how all Spirits are though.

:rofl:

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here.

I am not into dark art. I am not an evocator. I don’t need pacts with any spirit. Such things…I have no interest in it. So I have no reason to watch his videos or read his books.

Dark magic or otherwise known as black magic simply means that it is hidden. Hidden to avoid ostracisation or persecution.

EA Koetting’s videos are very educational and informative. All his videos help us understand it all

3 Likes

I understand but what about others here who create videos on their experiences?
There’s one who’s done interviews with members here about all kinds of things. It might not be much different really but sometimes I find these things interesting.

Ok. I have learn something new.

U guys just need to understand me. I am not claiming Mr. Know All. Or forcing my ideology on any or saying ones belief is not fact. No. But our path are differents, that’s just the barrier.

4 Likes

Things do work out eventually, and when they do there’s no negative consequences.

As probably one of the few who isn’t Gnostic, i suggest that if you are going to attract the attention of the Lord, you need to have support from saints and angels. Look up prayers from St Cyprian and use them along with some psalms.

1 Like

I approve of this message.

1 Like

E.A. Koetting replies to comments and questions on his forum.

this is a famous one that I enjoyed.

1 Like

Yeah, I can watch that.

1 Like

Now, a video like this I would skip, because of the word ‘Why’ that is there.

As in, what we want, what we seek, what we thirst for, what caught our attention and what put us off are different.

That’s just it. But in truth I’m not into watching videos concerning occult, cuz I have met some crap videos when i began to surf online before I found BALG forum.

A guy was holding a sigil of a spirit and saying, “this spirit speciality is to protect U against all kinds of weapon, etc so as I am showing u this now it’s probably protecting you or not, I don’t know.” Lol imagine that. The one with the experience himself doesn’t know what he is doing, he only read about it from book and decided to throw it in the public.

1 Like

Just seeing this, but is it for me? If so…becoming one, yeah, I’m blending in. But we learnt differently.

Like a guy I met here, whatever E.A hasn’t talk about, be it in his videos or books, doesn’t exist to him. Everything he ever learnt about occultism is from reading E.A’s book and watching his videos.

I am not like that, I have no human teaching me anything, I am surrounded by religious people. How can I become one with such one when he packed all his fruits in one basket? Yet, I respect him for what he knows and how far he has gone. And wanna hear his experience in some certain things, and when I share my experience concerning that same area, that’s where they do felt like I think high of My self or something, which is not, it’s my knowledge about that matter and experience in that area.

1 Like

Yahshua (Jesus) imo was just a man, not virgin born, not the son of Yahovah. But he became an ascended master. Even if I’m wrong about that, at the very least he’s become an egregore from all the worship he receives. My point is that you can call Jesus for magick. Just because most of us prefer pagan deities or daemons and infernal beings, doesn’t mean you can’t work with Jesus if you want to.

4 Likes

Holy shit they were being hostile. @luxfero it was not directed at you, just sharing my thoughts in the thread.

3 Likes

Of course. Nothing wrong with that.

If you want to share your thoughts, why don’t you come on a podcast with me?

2 Likes

In the end, it’s not what deity or god, angels or demons you invoke, it’s how powerful YOU are as a mage. Once you are strong and experienced enough, you can manifest a lot by your own will. Isn’t that what we strive for as black magicians?

4 Likes

@Kassapu @anon48957109 @SorcererSupreme check this out.

If I should reply outright to this now, I would sound different and ugly in his sight.

Says who? Where did U learnt that? Because the Angels taught me the opposite.

As I’m been taught by (angel name withheld) he wasn’t a low being, he was there before.

I don’t know what an egregore is.

Have you done it? This is where the barriers lies, while others talks about theories and what they read, I shared ehat I have practiced.

If you could answer the questions.

3 Likes

What does Jesus think about magick?