Why does it seem like the majority of spellcasters exaggerate about "seeing or conversing with demons?

It’s dream state for me. I haven’t tried cards to communicate with demons.

2 Likes

It takes a deep trance or for them to be quite close in my life to sense them conversationally.

I laugh my ass off when people just send me $20 without prior warning and say “Hey, go evoke this dude for me and ask them why my petition hasn’t manifested yet.”

Kinda low on my priority list even before the disrespect

4 Likes

I assume you keep the money?

1 Like

Definitely, though I’m definitely not going to the trouble of doing a full physical evocation for a Jackson. They want extreme detail and tend to blow up my inbox telling me when certain astrological hours are for their special rite when I have people paying my normal rate already in line

It’s amusing

2 Likes

I assumed not I just found it funny that they would pay you $20 expect you do hours of work for it. Personally I would keep it as well as payment for the disrespectful a
ATtitude🤣

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. On a different post I laughed when someone thought 10.00 was good for a ritual. Successful magicians who live a life of abundance aren’t going to work for 10.00 an hour :joy:

5 Likes

My opinion is that most of “spellcasters” visualize their demons, and then its easy for “demons” to show up as their visualisations what they read on internet + personal preferences how to see some female if you male etc…

thing here is if you get me, is do you mean conversation or Conversation with demon, seeing that most of them are just “plug-ins” rather than living entities :slight_smile:

I do agree on you that most of these stories you get to see or hear from people, are bit fable, but isnt imagination form on magick in itself :slight_smile:

i do mostly work with spirits of living… much easier, to work with human ghosts in are of human conciousness, when you learn to know them you can practice death and dragonic things with them, but as a base, that its human to human interraction

no need to be such a monster, right ? fuckin 7 winged starcreepers :))

1 Like

Not a “successful magician” but I wouldn’t even move my ass from the chair for 10$ :joy:

9 Likes

You seem more successful than me🤣

2 Likes

Nah not even! :rose: I’m a noob!

2 Likes

Bitch im like a mega noob🤣

2 Likes

We agree that we disagree! :smiley:

2 Likes

Fine! goes over to Greece for a hug

2 Likes

@anassa is just being humble. She probably kick ass in magick. LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thats what I’m saying

1 Like

You’ll know when you’ve seen them for real, and you’ll never forget. I’ve had experiences that range from simple dream messages, to full-blown, absolutely fucking overwhelming encounters in the physical/astral/spiritual planes that looked like what I can only describe as “more real than real” or CGI on steroids, coupled with tremendous energy. I’ve had numerous face-to-face conversations with Goetic spirits in the astral, which were no different than having a normal conversation with a person while wide awake. I don’t use use candles, shrines, circles, triangles, sacrifices, or rituals of any kind, and gave up using seals/sigils after I realized that all you need is telepathy, combined with their enn. I do not form visuals or expectations in my head, but occasionally form the seal in my mind’s eye to aid in the telepathic communication. First contact has always been made on the first day of the Zodiacal dates listed for each respective spirit, and when first contact is made the spirit will show themself in an overwhelming display of power that’ll be so real and incredible it’ll often times make you feel like you’re going to die or have a heart attack, but will typically only last 10-15 seconds before you’re pulled out of their realm.

Some examples:

This one happened in early 2014; in late March or early April. I was sitting on my bed, wide awake, after reading for a bit when a large highly vivid, three-dimensional black cat head appeared in a cloudy dark aura in mid-air, about 10 feet away from me. It then let out a thunderous growl (or roar?) louder than any tiger, lion, or big cat in existence, upon which I lost control of my body and let out a similar growl back, upon which the cat head stared at me for a bit before vanishing. The whole encounter lasted no longer than 15-20 seconds, and I was not asleep or unconscious at all. I immediately got up on my feet afterward and felt around the wall and closet area that it appeared at. Considering I was a skeptical, rational, atheist at the time with only a mild interest in the occult, I was terrified and in absolute shock; this was the turning point for me that 100% without a shadow of a doubt confirmed to me that all of this is real and not to be taken casually. Since I had finished reading The Kybalion and just started reading The Goetia at the time, I had limited knowledge on spirits and assumed for a while that it must have been Marbas, and it was a maneless lion of some sort that I saw. Now after working with King Bael, I realize that it was undoubtedly the great King himself, as the black cat form is one of his own.

My most recent contact with King Bael was on March 21st of this year, and it was equally as memorable. I was in a lucid dream of some sort where I was outside by my car at night, and a man dressed like a traffic director approached me and told me that I had to vacate my car and house. I approached this man in fury and shouted at him “I earned this house and car by the sweat and blood of my own hard labor” to which the man ran away in fear. I then heard what I can only describe as the voice of GOD; a powerful, booming voice, which was none other than the voice of King Bael himself who said something along the lines of “and I went from having 61 shekels to an entire kingdom”. I was then transported into a room within a beautiful, Arabian style palace where I found myself gazing upon an extraordinarily vivid, three-dimensional book that opened and spoke of my destiny and purpose in this world. The vision then proceeded into a private conversation where I was given information that I probably do not have permission to disclose, but was truly life-changing for me. I’m still trying to take in everything and find that I was mentally unprepared for all of this, but nevertheless I feel myself slowly coming to my senses and accepting the path that I must follow in life from here forward. I’ll say this much; there’s a major reason why King Bael is first on the list in every book, and for the sake of not revealing too much so as to cause a great disturbance, I’ll say no more. The King himself is watching my career with great interest, and for that I must take exceptional care in being as diligent and responsible as possible with the information I am given.

Anyway…

My first encounters with Buer and Furfur were both absolutely insane, and I really saw and felt the raw power of each one. Buer first appeared to me exactly as he is described in all the books, while the sun was in in Sagittarius back in late 2017. His sigil appeared to me in a dream, and then I was suddenly transported into a room where it felt like I was actually there in physical reality, or some sort of alternate state of reality. I saw a floating lion(ish) head with 5 legs surrounded by an energetic cloud, and felt a massive amount of energy to the point where I was overwhelmed. After about 10 seconds I was pulled out of that realm and woke up. My encounter with Furfur was very similar to that of Buer, where I was traveling through a vast, dark, cyberpunk-looking city when I had a few interactions with some of the locals upon which I was suddenly pulled into what felt like an alternate physical reality with Furfur standing in front of me. He appeared exactly as described; like a large, beautiful winged stag, although his aura was distincly blue and very electrical, and gave off intensely powerful energy that felt similar to Michael. He shouted something to me, bucked his antlers, and jumped into the air. I then snapped awake.

In addition to these, I’ve had multiple experiences with archangels, and I can’t even begin to summarize those in one post. I’ll say this much: I don’t even know how I’m still alive, because words alone cannot even begin to describe the encounters. It felt like my mind and body were going to explode each time, and that the human brain just isn’t built to be able to handle it.

Goetic angels, as intense as they may be, just feel far more “earthly” and relateable to me. Angels (noteably archangels) of the higher vibrational planes feel so much more foreign and alien to me, like things that I’m not supposed to be messing with at all.

4 Likes

what?

2 Likes

Aren’t all the goetia demons🤔

I never heard of goetic angels, but the goetia are demons minus some like Asmodeus whose a Djinn.

2 Likes

Goetic angels, fallen angels, dark angels, gods, and demons are all the same to me. I typically avoid the word “demon” because it’s the term used by oppressive Abrahamic religions to describe anything that goes against their dogma, and it’s because of this dogma that the gods of yesterday are the demons of today. I personally refer to them as angels because many of them are indeed angels, from my point of view. They are my guardian angels, and they work tirelessly to protect me and ensure that I’m living my life to its fullest.

7 Likes