Why does a vampire become a vampire?

I’ve been on the vampire lane for some time, but that’s one thing that usually holds me back so thank u for helping me clear that up.

Do u also get weird pains in your body when u don’t feed?

1 Like

Yes. It is quite usual.
Although I suffer with a chronic condition that gives me chronic pain.
If I feed properly, my baseline pain almost disappears. If I don’t feed properly, I feel like a massive bag of shit.

3 Likes

Wow! I’m not really sure if I have a condition simply because I avoid hospitals. But I experience quite a similar malady. Without feeding, I just slowly go into a state of deep malencholy and pain. An aching pain

1 Like

That is normal for vampires, healthy or not.

Therefore, if you suffer from something chronic, it will get worse if you don’t feed.

3 Likes

How do u pick out your victims?
Do u have specific people or just go by intuition or a mixture of both

1 Like

We are using a topic that was started for a different matter, and a bit slowed down for months.
Shall we maybe create a new topic, or would you rather create a pm so we can discuss?

2 Likes

The pm sounds like a good idea

1 Like

The new topic also would be great for those that seek more knowledge. So both seem appropriate

2 Likes

According to the “kheprian society”, keeping in mind vampire is an archetype, a long time ago a group of magicians called the kheprians sought knowledge of soul.

In order to acquire knowledge and carry it through lifetimes, they altered one of their 3 lower chakras which removed them from the incarnation cycle and crippled their connection to source. This has its benefits, however, one of the downsides is the inability to transmute enough prana from the earth to maintain a balance in the esthetic and subtle bodies.

The effects have varying degrees based on which of the lower 3 chakras is altered.

There are apparently physical markers on these individuals.

Idk if I’m a vampire but ive been into vampiric magick for awhile so ill share, my experience.
I started looking into vampires and such after a dream i had, which is posted in my profile. In the dream a man in an ambulance came and said I have to cut open my stomache “this is what happens when you eat people.” Is what he said. I then entered the ambulance and had a scalpel in hand. I cut open my stomache and the man pulled put a cluster of hairlike fibers, they glowed gold. This came from beneath my sternum, above my belly button. Tho I dont know from where in the body when I reached in my gut to pull it out.
Next I was in my bathroom with a dude in a suit and a woman in a dress.
“We didnt do this to you, but we can give you the power to protect yourself.”
Then I looked in the mirror and my face changed. This part is blacked out but I remember it was darkwe in appearance.

This got me looking into vampirism. I then found out about the chakra alterations and this information matched my experience so I back their claims.

Source: the vampire codex

1 Like

It’s the blessing of damnation my friend which is becoming disconnected from the source as opposed to how Christians describe damnation.

Embrace it and learn to feed correctly is my suggestion

1 Like

I have to disagree on this.
You are talking about one of the archetypes, but there is more to that than just this theory or model.

After working for some time with energy and speaking with people like myself, there is the conclusion that born vampires are reincarnated on purpose as it, so that we continue our learning.

This is true only if we speak about the physical energy, but not applied if we talk about the astral body. The lack of energy above all is the main leverage, as it allows more transmutation of different sorts of energy in order to find balance.

This is true, and one of the signs of a born vampire.

I did, but it was not much about feeding correctly, but more about learning and balancing the sort of energies I was working with and draining.

3 Likes

I’m going through this now, have been for years I’m just draining people regardless of consent to help me fill up and focus myself again

1 Like

That’s incorrect.

Some don’t become it, some have a damaged energy system, some are born that way as in their soul is that of some vampiric nature/entity, it has nothing to do with being disconnected from source imo, however. I do agree that there are a plethora of possibilities, but given there’s not one single source and most likely are different to some degree I could be wrong.

I would appreciate if people read all the posts before jumping into answering straight away.

I know now what happened, why, how and what is the best approach to take advantage of it so this thread is of no use to me anymore but it seemed selfish to ask for the mods to close it, as it might benefit other people.

2 Likes

I wasn’t really talking to you, I was responding to someone else’s post. So don’t worry yourself.