Why Do You Feed?

Just a question. I’ve seen forums, like Wizardforum especially, think that psychic vampirism is a condition because of a deficient energy system.

I’m a self made vampire, and not deficient in any way. I can still use my own energy and really have no need of others, but I use it to prove that I can and to be dominant over them. I feed because I don’t want to use my own energy, and human energy is much more varied than almost any other I’ve ever encountered.

Also, do you believe in vampiric karma? Because I sure as shit don’t. Other occult forums seem to think it does though, so despite their mostly black magic orientation, I get a feeling that they are more RHP.

I’m interested in learning from my brothers and sisters of the black. So… care to share?

What is vampiric karma?

Apparently, based on what some of these other forums are saying, it’s karma for feeding intentionally.

Karma = results of actions.

Since the entire animal and plant world is predicated on life feeding upon life, upon life needing death and decay to grow, evolve, make the most of its potential… wassup with that nonsense?!

Blame WizardForums. RHP mostly that’s a lot of nonsense but fun to look through. Some real gems in their though, they’re just more than a bit buried by the idiocy. I can name two or three members that seem to be worth a shit, Euoi included.

I don’t want to start a flame war between the two forums or anything, I just want to see what we think over here. As a professional vampire I’m chuckling reading their section, but hey. RHP’ll be RHP. Just check these out:

http://wizardforums.com/showthread.php?tid=7923

http://wizardforums.com/showthread.php?tid=9399

This- and by this, I mean the whole section- is quite the home for these guys that are really nothing better than advanced worshippers.

Silly, silly mortals.

Everything in life is about choices, and the most important choice is where you give your attention to, what you let matter, and who you take seriously.

1 Like

Pretty much. I agree with every word of the above statement.

Also, I have to do SOMETHING while charging my metaphysical batteries. Just found a shitstorm and gotta get my overalls on :slight_smile:

Actually there are a fair amount of LHPers on WF.

I used to feed on others for energy for myself. Until I realized that it is like taking steroids, eventually your body stops producing your own energy and you need more and more from others.

Now I take others lifeforce and trap it in crystals for…reasons.

I don’t actually keep lifeforce. I store it in a magical object for reasons.

I DO keep knowledge. Whenever I take that, I always get a second of their thoughts and it’s weird but awesome. Knowledge and blood power I keep.

A better question would be… why wouldn’t you feed?

I feed because my health suffers if I don’t. Before I became sexually active, I suffered from a variety of weird illnesses, but my health became much better when I started having sex. Since I became aware of what I am, I can direct the energy better and purposely use it for healing myself. I feed almost solely through sex ( or sexual attention, like when a man stares at me in the street) and take the root chakra chi.

My Father is a vampire but doesn’t know it. Unless I project into his room at night maybe once or twice a week and feed him some of my chi, he takes it out on my Mother and causes arguments with people. Funny how the tables turn.

There’s nothing more delicious than the essence of another individual siphoned through debauchery, terror, and that downward spiral into madness. Those would be my favored flavors at least.

With that said, I’m inclined to believe that those whom use the terminology of vampire suffer from a condition…like Aagaiza. While I often feast upon the energy of others, it’s not a requirement…and so I don’t adopt the terminology. The psychological thrill of the feast would be the primary reason for my own indulgence, but that intoxicating boost in energy could be compared to a narcotic…as Orismen suggests.

Still, this is part of who I am and something that my essence does naturally; I’ve not suffered the negative effects Orismen speaks of through his comparison. I can see how this might be a problem for some, but have a feeling that my essence is naturally attuned to this type of behavior.

I’m a predatory person by nature, not necessity.

I’ve noticed that people who need to feed from others often have had a fucked up childhood. That was certainly true in my case, although some of the more serious health issues occurred before the childhood trauma.

I seem to need to take the root chakra energy in order to stay rooted or grounded here. I’d be more inclined to describe myself as a succubus, given the nature of my feedings and the effect that I have on men. I’m not entirely sure exactly why or how I came to be this way, but when I evoked Samael he described me as “Shelach tah” and other evocations told a story of my (spirit) coming into this plane here originally a few thousand years ago after being evoked in the Mesopotamian desert, apparently I was some kind of wind demon.

It sounds like a fantastical fairy story, but it explains a lot of things about my life. I guess I go for the root chakra to stay grounded in Malkuth.

“Pushers get pushed. Leeches get leeched” Maybe there is something to that here. So I leech the ambient energy in the crowd whether it is a store, restaurant, church, etc. E A Koetting tells in one of his books of a person that feeds off all of the energy in the air that people throw around in a church service. It’s wasted energy so might as well suck it up. I do! No one is getting hurt by it. A baseball or football game would be a great place, in a stadium. LOTS of human ambient energy in the air.
If someone is directing hostility at me, annoying me on purpose, etc. then SUCK EM UP (till they drop dead (in worst case scenarios). Self defense. Justifiable homicide.
So, back to reality. I can see leeching someone dry in certain situations. I just don’t care to ‘rape’ anyone that is unwilling and unknowing. Lots of ambient human energy to leech.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:14, topic:2743”]“Pushers get pushed. Leeches get leeched” Maybe there is something to that here. So I leech the ambient energy in the crowd whether it is a store, restaurant, church, etc. E A Koetting tells in one of his books of a person that feeds off all of the energy in the air that people throw around in a church service. It’s wasted energy so might as well suck it up. I do! No one is getting hurt by it. A baseball or football game would be a great place, in a stadium. LOTS of human ambient energy in the air.
If someone is directing hostility at me, annoying me on purpose, etc. then SUCK EM UP (till they drop dead (in worst case scenarios). Self defense. Justifiable homicide.
So, back to reality. I can see leeching someone dry in certain situations. I just don’t care to ‘rape’ anyone that is unwilling and unknowing. Lots of ambient human energy to leech.[/quote]

You want an abundant source of ambient energy, go to a gay bar. There isn’t a single person there that’s not looking to get laid and you can feel it in the air.

Female friend of mine took me to one with her girlfriends. Unfortunately, there was a particular stalker of mine there at the time, thankfully he was too bashful to approach. Nothing more disturbing than a homosexual clown as a stalker.

A gay stalker? Yeah, that’s SCARY! If a female wants to attach herself to me and stalk me, then she can have me. For me, I just prefer the opposite sex.
Nothing against gays. Just not for me.
As for SAFELY leeching the energy in a gay bar. Yeah, I’m for that.

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:16, topic:2743”]A gay stalker? Yeah, that’s SCARY! If a female wants to attach herself to me and stalk me, then she can have me. For me, I just prefer the opposite sex.
Nothing against gays. Just not for me.
As for SAFELY leeching the energy in a gay bar. Yeah, I’m for that.[/quote]

It wasn’t that he was homosexual that bothered me; it was that he displayed stalkerish tendencies and was a homosexual clown…like, a real clown that does parties. I dislike clowns. :stuck_out_tongue:

The reason I feed is to serve the Dark Gods. There is some enjoyment in pulling energy, more so in manipulating it around others, but true veneration is the main purpose for me.

You said you serve the Dark God as well as drain people energy.
Do you have to be in person or have an item from them or can you drain someone energy from your computer like other claim?
Can you drain someone to death?
Or is that very difficult?

I would of ask privately in pm yet you seem to have your pm block.

You said you serve the Dark God as well as drain people energy.
Do you have to be in person or have an item from them or can you drain someone energy from your computer like other claim?
Can you drain someone to death?
Or is that very difficult?

I would of ask privately in pm yet you seem to have your pm block.[/quote]

First I’d like to say that unlike UndeadGod333 I only really use Vampirism as a weapon.

1. I don’t have to be in person, I don’t have to be at a computer, I could do it if I had your name, or knew anything about you, or even saw you, that would be enough.
  2. Yes. It becomes much easier as time goes on.
  3. I’ve done it on accident in incredible outbursts of rage. But then again, I also use techniques that maximize damage to the intended target.
    Edit: Although that was not my intent I can’t really apologize when my techniques normally would have sped up this person’s death and really fucked up their energy, if one is malicious or ravenous enough the target will be visibly “drained” and will age rapidly.

The side effects are EVIDENT ENOUGH. As the original poster said…

A lot of “vampires” claim they have an “energy deficiency”.

This is really more of an “energy dependency” because once you do it enough your body stops making energy the same way, and you become dependent on feeding.

Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis