Why Do You Desire Immortality?

Mhmm. Everyone tries so hard to get into their realm but they want so badly to walk in ours.

Grass is always greener on the other side huh?

5 Likes

If I were immortal Iā€™d be a living relic after a while and I could control the world with the ā€œwisdomā€ of the past.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

Something that I was wonderingā€¦is a three dimensional physical body truly complete? There are higher dimensional beings who can have the choice of a physical body. Though most do not choose to, I do know of one that frequently walks among humans.

I think it could be argued that if you were immortal youā€™d just have as much freedom as them to move between dimensions though.

Is becoming a god really only possible in the physical realm? That is debatable to me. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

I think it certainly depends on the entities you work with and your UPG. Though in my experience I agree the demonic kings and other entities close to humans (e.g. vampires) tend to be quite fond of earthly existence, I also know a lot of entities that have no desire to be here at all.

2 Likes

I take immortality comes with invincibility againsts permanent injuries, illness or diseases. I just hate the thought of getting sick and become a burden to people around me. Plus, our world is changing, nothing stays the same. Probably in 100 years later, you will see the new technology, idealism, events, etc. That probably another reason to be an immortal. I donā€™t want to miss them.

1 Like

yes. the the physical encases all of existence in it. it is only possible in the physical because this is the culmination of all existence it can be viewed truly that every plane is there so that the physical would exist . and for this reason. to be an astral god is not complete nor is causal nor mental and even the godhood of the god planes can only fully be experienced while in the physical. GOD being you or soul is in the body. so only to presence the godhood fully here is to be god to become a true Living God. and every being of godhood is not fully god if he is not in the flesh. for even if they were equal in power one is lacking a physical body and therefore lacking power. this can be sensed. in eckankar only the living god realized master is considered the highest too. it is also said by taoists and others that the energy body only evolves while in the physical body. Also by the eastern traditions the only place where you can reach enlightenment and liberation is the physical. for these same reasons are we alive now and not in some worlds nonphysical. any planes are just a peace of the whole. the causal is your karmic body, the mental is your mind the astral your emotions. each of these as well as Soul and the physical are necessary for you as a whole to exist. For even the mightiest Gods do we easily control especially those who are not Living. so we have the highest Potential. in so far as assuming a body of flesh. please tell me everything about the one you know who does so if you can. is he dead?. if he were just assuming it temporarily then this isnā€™t complete and therefore lacking in power. again from the book of Azazel: ā€œI saw that the essence which is so often called the
human ā€œsoulā€ has not migrated to these physical bodies by
some quantum energetic displacement, but through a great deal
of active force. The omnipotent and limitless power and
intelligence that dwells within us has pushed its way into these
bodies - has infused itself within our cells and our genes.
While I have thought all along that we are human
beings struggling to become Gods, in actuality we are Gods
who have struggled to become human beings. The work that
lies before us, now, is to take dominion over this realm, to
make perfect and limitless even this most course and barren
physical state.ā€

and this is what it means also to Become A LIVING God.

Plus all the worlds are here. they can be accessed in and trough the physical and everything is to be used to build our Empire here as stated above.

3 Likes

I do appreciate your viewpoint, and will do more research on it.

However, I must disagree with this:

In (Theravada) Buddhism, which is of course popular in the East, you can reach enlightenment as an arhat at higher realms. An arhat is just as enlightened as a Buddha, except a Buddha is self-enlightened.

As for your question, no it is not dead and yes it is temporary.

1 Like

but the ahrat was human. that means a human body is needed no?

1 Like

Your original point was that enlightenment can only be achieved in the physical realm. If one had entered the heavenly or formless realms for example, it is still possible to become an arhat, though it is argued that they have less reasons (suffering) to push them towards this.

Buddhist lore also states that there are other forms of physical life in the universe that are undergoing samsara, so Iā€™d say no, being human is not a requirement.

1 Like

Semantics. actually. the point is we are human. and i did read that it was so but we have no experience of this matter directly most likely it is different people voicing their opinions . the point is we are human. and we gotta work with what weā€™ve got. and even if all others get enlightened still for one who has not the realization it is meaningless. but i hope that everything i have said thus far suffices to show that godhood is of the body, hence why we strive for immortality.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. In part because that there is no true evidence, but a lot of speculation!

Thanks for your explanation, itā€™s been interesting.

1 Like

basicaly it is not my opinion but all Azazelā€™s teachings. therefore- spoken truth. i learned this all from the book of Azazel and my experience. this phylosophy or this path is called the anti-transmigration of the soul. before this i too though of mnerely leavibg the physical state and did not know better. But is that it? or will you strive for immortality also?

1 Like

idk if anyone here still cares, but i personally would love to be an immortal, although i dont have honorable reasons like everyone else seems to have. i simply want to be able to protect my friends without having to leave them. a certain friend of mine dabbles in very dangerous matters and i just want to eliminate the consequences of their actions without having to take full responsibility myself. not to mention, skydiving and cliff jumping would seem much less risky and a lot more fun.

Yes, also in order to protect :slight_smile: ā€¦ Another aspect of the issue is that, not necessarily the only type of physical immortality (if possible), but it wouldnā€™t be like a prison if we think of it as a ā€œspiritualizationā€ of the body.

You do know that the risk of these types of activities is part of the fun, right? Without the risk, there is no adrenaline rush, and without the rush, there is no enjoyment.

Also, immortality does NOT mean that you are invulnerable. An immortal can still be hurt and/or broken and crippled. You would just have to live your long life with the damage.

I always hear of this mission shit, higher purpose, ascension, immortality, legacy etc etc. At times I really think itā€™s a load of crap and fear of oblivion.

In life Iā€™d love to be comfortable and have no annoyances or worries. Being content would be nice but I never see being content as attainable or worth it. Content for eternity? Why? How boring.

Ok, so some sort of immortal striving? Why? To brow beat, be haughty, and narcissistic or overlordy know it all to others? To be feared? To CONTROL others by some means? Blehā€¦

Much of the time I donā€™t believe much of anything matters in the long run. Oohā€¦ 100 yearsā€¦ ooh 1,000 yearsā€¦ ooohh a million or a billion or a trillion ā€¦ infinityā€¦

Take the retarded bible writings and some of the only ok partsā€¦ a being/condition/force (god) that is said to be everywhere, everything, has always been and will beā€¦ and all powerful where anything can exist. Job should have told ā€œGodā€ when asked the question where was he; exactly what I say if god is indeed all of those things. ā€œI was always there as you are since you always have been everything everywhere for eternity.ā€

The Bible religious zealot writers want shame, fear, and belief we are flawed imperfect creations because churches are led by controlling zealots.

What does it say about a creator creating imperfect creations that are guilty, hated, and worthless unless they beg forgiveness for being created. It wants blood and sacrifice from animals to know humans and even itself. This bible god sounds vile on par with Cthulhu in the novels tbh.

So immortality to do what? Fight? Learn? Etc. Why? I think itā€™s a big shocker on anything that dies and most of what we are led to be believed by other individuals can be chucked out the window upon death. These people want $$$ From books, seminars, etc and recognition for being ā€œspecial glowing butterfliesā€ in the world of swamp flies.

Creation is a virus that contaminated the void and nothingness which is a paradox being nothing. The infinity loop of ever recycling creation in a spiritual ecosystem that mutates over the meaningless expanses of space and time and parallel realities.

When the memory fails what will immortal accomplishments mean? You canā€™t ever catch the instant again in a point in time/space/existence. Accomplishments may be futile and how many layers of death are there? You can run but you wonā€™t escape eventuality.

shit your right, i didnt think of that. i suppose i would live to see the advancement in technology though, and the chances are high that in the next few hundred years replacing a limb could become as common as buying a smartphone today. but i suppose this is assuming someone will step up to develop something like that. on the bright side, all i would have to worry about is injury and not death. that saves some of the thrill while taking out the biggest and most permanent risk.

1 Like

wow, thatā€™sā€¦ a very down to earth way of looking at immortality. you do have some very good points

One would have to develope their powers to control others, be stealth/invisible from others or just be invincible. I imagine dictators from the future that control galaxies are pretty nasty.