Why Do You Desire Immortality?

I noticed some people here were very keen on achieving immortality: may I know your reasons?

Is it not better to ascend into something without the restraints of a physical body? What is so attractive about staying here forever?

5 Likes

Good question. I’m not keen on it. Well if the physical body would stay young maybe. But I’m really excited in the answers on your question from other people.

2 Likes

Because Most of us have a mission that requires us to be here for a while. Like centuries.
Immortality is not a joke and its not fun and games. Its serious business. There are side benefits but its mainly for Ascent.

10 Likes

So to answer your questions, The mission we have is attractive. And thats what propels us to stay here forever

5 Likes

Immortality to me also implies vast power. In other words if I manage to become immortal I sure as hell wouldn’t be stuck here. Whether or not I would stick around I don’t know. I imagine I’ll know my options better when I get that far

6 Likes

There is a reason even the entities we work with are keen on making their way into the physical realm. Apparently this is the place where shit goes down, a final frontier of sorts. So if one was able to become physically immortal, why would he forfeit his place here?

Also, theres the benefit of having the time to binge watch all of those tv shows youve been meaning to watch for so long.

6 Likes

Because I don’t want to miss anything, of course. Plus more time here means more time to acquire knowledge and ability.

5 Likes

I too had a mission, but I feel like I’ve finally completed it after many lifetimes and there is nothing more for me here. But I’m still young and haven’t died yet, which is why I’m asking this to see what the possible benefits are.

3 Likes

Ahhh ok
Well if you know how to Soul Travel, you dont gotta be confined to this earth. You can go live in other civilizations lol

Travel where you want to, or even materialize a physical body then dematerialize it.

3 Likes

Hahah, I guess that’s a possible benefit!

Though, what entities that want to enter the physical realm? Sorry for the ignorance, I was raised in a Buddhist environment, so the general view was that people wanted to escape the physical realm.

2 Likes

Yes @nyaroth, @Micah, I believe in reincarnation. Making yourself better in a next life, advancing. So I was asking myself the same question

3 Likes

I have tried soul travel successfully a few times, and I really liked it! Which is why I have been contemplating this issue, because as long as you exist on this physical plane there are things you have to deal with, like survival and success instead of exploring the wealth of things out there.

Though my experience is that time is hardly linear…I still feel like I’m wasting time.

2 Likes

And to be honest the aging part has a little fear with it. Not now. But when you become 70 :slight_smile:

1 Like

And thats why when you Master Soul travel, you push it to omnipresence.

Omni presence isnt just expanding into everything big or small, but being able to collapse that omnipresence to a single point, thus manifesting a form. Anywhere.

2 Likes

As a matter of fact, when you die…
Soul travel is what happens.
Why do you think we got So many lost earthbound spirits around?:joy::joy::joy:

It aint cause of fuckin karma or deeds theyve done in this lifetime or past life, its cause they simply dont know how to Soul Travel.

4 Likes

When I was a child, my parents explained to me the concept of death saying that people don’t see, hear, think etc. anymore and this situation lasts forever. I was basically terrified, and desperate.
It was in my childhood that I started to desire physical immortality. Later, I moved to the (maybe) more likely goal of spiritual immortality.
Even more recently, learning of Mere and Satprem’s attempts, Vallalar etc. I thought “So theoretically it’s feasible” and the interest resurfaced. As Thirumular wrote (and the Tirumantiram is one of the good readings about the subject), after the burial or cremation not much is certain.

1 Like

But, by the time I’m powerful enough to attain true immorality, I could feed myself on Prana. I could create giant diamonds like the Comte de Saint-Germain. I would have need of nothing, I would exist the rest of my life in a shack in the woods guiding the seams of history from behind the scenes. I would use divination to find students to teach.

I would quite literally be a living God.

2 Likes

1: This Earth is a magnificent place, it offers the opportunity to develop yourself true hardship, love and war. Plus… I do wanna see when the Pyramids finally goes operational as a powerplant again.

2: Human booties.

4 Likes

Basically all of the demonic kings I believe. I know Belial for sure, Azazel is one also, since he oversees humanity and teaches us forbidden knowledge throughout the ages. Essentially every spirit would like a physical form, since they already influence our world so much.

3 Likes

Simple reason for desiring immortality. he who is in a body is a full creation. he who is not is missing a dimension at least. for this reason we seek completeness ain eternal physicality. also the physical beings have power over the nonphysical as well as the physical dimensions. All obeys the Living God. to be a Living God you must be incarnated. and as Ant’harratu says in the book of Azazel “fulfilling your
purpose here – which is to become a god in this, the
only realm where that is possible.”
Because you desire so strongly to travel into Our world,
it is difficult for you to understand how fierce our desire
is to travel into Yours. The mystery does not lie
inwards, in that from which all things came, but instead
the mystery lies outwards, in that which has become.”

3 Likes