Why do witches dance naked? - Serious Question

:heartpulse::heartbeat::gift_heart: Hmmmmm.

I’ve never thought of that before. Thanks for your insight on this.

1 Like

Actually @Rav is right, there are higher universal forces in the symbol of the phallus, it is not a simple thing, and they might well engulf the Dark Lord of the Sabbath and the other dark lords out there

1 Like

Down the rabbit hole on this one for a miiiinnnnnuuuuuuttttteeeeee.

Blurp. Sarah Averill Wildes.

Shall I bring back the deeeaaaaadd?

:smirk::joy::sweat_smile::joy::elephant::eyes: LOOOOOOOOL :wink:

I should summon her to make sure I’m her niece. :rofl::flushed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m sure we wouldn’t be dancing around the fire naked. My sister said we are related to this line. Buuuuuut, I need to research.

But daaaaaaannnnggggggg! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

One family reunion coming up, hopefully. Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers: :partying_face: I like parties.

1 Like

I will look into this! I’m just not ready to know who the Dark Lord of The Sabbath is at the moment.:grin:

I’m having waaaay to much fun doing my own thing at the moment. :wink:

2 Likes

No problem try dancing while naked not only your opening yourself up to them dancing make you happy and your happiness can be use to fuel your magick. Without that spark of emotion magick become difficult to manifest even a tiny spark is walcome❤

1 Like

:flushed::kiss::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss::sparkling_heart::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I like the way you think, thanks for your insight.

1 Like

Hmm. You wouldn’t be using this thread to quell a little sexual frustration by any chance, would you, Miss Elizabeth?

1 Like

:flushed: No, that was not my intention at all! I saw a painting, I got curious and asked a question.

I mean, we’re born naked. We shame our society into thinking nudity is bizarre.

1 Like

But as far as witches go, it was a legitimate reason for asking. I’ve only been at this a year. I dunno what is right and wrong within the bounds of witchy-dom. All I know is something happened and poof - I had to get my act together.

1 Like

It is not necessary to be defensive. I just thought I’d ask because you seem to have an erotic nature. I was merely clarifying a theory.

I cannot argue with that, although seeing as not everyone shares the same enthusiasm for exercise and fitness it could be unpleasant to promote that on a societal level.

3 Likes

I apologize, I didn’t mean to sound defensive. Sometimes typing words is not the same as speech. So, I can understand how that would come off as defensive. Thanks for calling me out! :grin::heartbeat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As far as as an erotic nature, I do have one. I literally just keep it under lock and key. Overcoming sexual addiction makes you think before you act or jump into bed with someone. And I normally eat or work out when those feelings come.

There is truth in not all people feel comfortable being nekkid. I’ve had to learn to be comfortable with my body. Are you familiar with plus-size model Ashley Gharam? I’m not a skinny-minny, it’s been yeaaaaaarrrrrrsss since I was a size 4.

It’s a learned thing to be comfortable in your own skin. But Ashley Graham is a personal hero of mine. This is her:

ashley-graham-15-1557763652

But as far as the Magick stuff happens, it’s a slow process. It’s just like building positivity in other aspects of your life where things need to change, I believe.

I’m literally the D.U.F.F. - the designated not-ugly fat friend - LOOOOOOOOL. Guys go for my friends, not me!

So, for me personally, I like the concept of dancing naked. Or sleeping naked. It makes me comfortable with myself. My body. But still very insecure. The men I know, I end being the sister type. :joy::sweat_smile: So, I am learning to be okay with me.

Yes, I get this is tangent. A long one. And I’m sorry.

But, oh, song time.

1 Like

Back to the witchy stuff though! :partying_face::kiss:

1 Like

No problem.

I thought as much.

Wait, doesn’t every young person do this?

No need to apologise, this is your thread.

1 Like

:shushing_face: I’ve got one foot in the grave, LOOOOOOOOL!

And if you’ve have ever spent a winter by yourself in Northern Utah - ouch, ding…those moments you know your blessed.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss::heartpulse: Naked can also mean those moments you strip the ego. I’m getting it.

1 Like

Actually some prefer to be sky clad during rituals, so yes some witches dance naked.

1 Like

Wiccan Chant

Meditation Music

The Blood of Salem Ritual will be posted soon.

Please note: This will be written as a way of explaining how I wrote the ritual, the process. My ancestors are selective on who they allow into my energy field.

Yeah my coven requires it xD
But it heightens the senses and I find (once your used to it) it heightens magic perception as well. I think that’s the point. It’s not like we’re having a giant orgy or anything (although there’s rituals for that, I don’t descriminate)

1 Like

Lol. Discrimination is not good haha

1 Like

The Romani (Gypsy) Witches

Romani mythology is the myth, folklore, religion, traditions, and legends of the Romani people. The Romani were nomadic when they departed India during the Middle Ages. They migrated widely, particularly to Europe. Some legends (particularly from non-Romani peoples) say that certain Romani have passive psychic powers such as empathy, precognition, retrocognition, or psychometry. Other legends include the ability to levitate, travel through astral projection by way of meditation, invoke curses or blessings, conjure or channel spirits, and skill with illusion-casting.

(upload://xEFTH1qQN5XxRW2kTrhD0j51O5F.jpeg)

Let’s start here:

51QzEFfct9L.AC_SY400

06d8af52beb17acc959a384e37dcb1b7--dancing-barefoot-gypsy-life