Why do spirits have blood?

How come spirits have blood? I often hear that they can mix their blood with yours etc but what’s the point having blood on the astral? And if they have blood do they have organs as well?? I understand that we humans could still have blood and organs on the astral as etheric copies but how about pure spirits??

2 Likes

I’d have to know what the context it is that you’re speaking of. My guess is they mean metaphorical blood. Blood is often seen as part of the soul

3 Likes

@John_Doe hi, no it wasn’t metaphorical, they were talking about doing some kind of astral surgery to have the spirit’s blood flow into their veins, something like that

2 Likes

Mmmmm not sure then. Blood could be their life essence surgery could be reconfiguring i have no idea.

1 Like

When blood is within you, it is the manifestation your life force. A blood sacrifice, or tracing a sigil with blood (both common in one of my two main paradigms) is meant to offer a part of your life force to the spirits, symbolically. Spirits have their own life force, and this manifests differently, however like our blood/life force it can be transmitted, offered, etc. so I guess that this is what people mean when they “mix”; the life forces are intertwining. This is why some people feel sexual arousal when working with spirits, regardless of the entity.

1 Like

Hmmm. I don’t think spirits have blood. They are (for the most part) pure energy. No need for the gooey red stuff.

1 Like

While i am very much aware there are “hospitals” on the Astral plane - where Astral bodies are treated, I don’t think spirits have blood.

The only entities I know of that “bleed” are Fearies.

Well, All things exist to a particular degree and not in full polarity so if human’s blood is on the 2-point scale,Perhaps spirits blood will be on the 7-point scale - A finer, less gross “energy”

Isn’t everything just energy?

1 Like

@Lola Think about their blood as essence or prana they transmute to the host.

1 Like