Why do some choose hard lives?

I can’t change things

That belief is what makes your magick not work.

2 Likes

It was meant to be a question

@Supernatual A fundamental basis of magick is that thoughts affect reality. If you truly believe and focus on being strong then pour your power into that intended goal then the world WILL shift.

1 Like

They do, I changed a lot of my ideas about life and people respond differently, your very negative reaction to what I said is a classic example, and if I was just reacting as normal it would make me think less of you because it sounds defeatist, so in the ordinary world I wouldn’t bother giving you an opportunity because I’d assume you’d run it into the ground.

Classic. People can sense that bitterness and desire for revenge, and it’s why they despise you.

Try reading some positive thinking books and give it a shot, suspend disbelief, and see what happens. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Ehh I wasn’t born like this,I slowly but surely came to be like this, I’m actually very good at not showing my true feelings. People start stuff with me cause I’m small and timid

@Supernatual It’s your true feelings that matter. They are what affect the world. It’s what lies in the core of your being that shapes your reality.

4 Likes

I’m not even sure actually, guess I have to do soul searching and find out

People are very good at picking up what you really think, and as @TheStorm says, you will also shape your reality from internal stuff.

A small timid person who’d stab everyone in the back if he became big and bold is the kind any group does well to keep away from power and influence.

Read this: The Science Of Being Great.

If you spend just 30 days honestly giving it your best shot to use the principles in that book, it will change your life.

No-one’s going to give you a break so long as you give off twisted thwarted vibes, though, and dream of being the bully yourself one day.

5 Likes

Ohhhh my God, I don’t wanna bully anyone, Im not evil, I’ve been treated like crap and I’m sick of it, people take advantage of me. If people don’t like me because I’m angry then they must know the future because I have :honeybee: an outcast my entire life, your really can’t understand unless you were me, but honestly your not suppose to, I use to be very happy but people took advantage of me way back then! If this is left hand path then all that shouldn’t matter

1 Like

@Supernatual If you can’t be happy because of SOMEONE ELSE, then you are giving away your own power. You make the choice to be happy. Then the external world starts to change.

2 Likes

Ohhhh my God, I don’t wanna bully anyone, Im not evil, I’ve been treated like crap and I’m sick of it, people take advantage of me. If people don’t like me because I’m angry then they must know the future because I have :honeybee: an outcast my entire life, your really can’t understand unless you were me, but honestly your not suppose to, I use to be very happy but people took advantage of me way back then! The movie character Carrie didn’t give a crap about any kind of morals, she had enough of being treated the way she was being treated, it may be a movie, but it shows how depressed being bullied and controlled your whole life can make you

1 Like

@Supernatual Then curse them and get it over with. Wallowing in your own misery is the MOST COUNTERPRODUCTIVE thing you can do. Destroy them or move on. Just don’t sit there being miserable.

2 Likes

I guess so, I have depression so that controls my mental attitude

More self defeating thinking.

2 Likes

You can do curses through soul travel right?

There are a thousand and one ways to do curses (more probably).

1 Like

Sorry

@Supernatual The important thing to remember is that you alone decide how you feel. That can be life changing. Thoughts and Feelings CREATE REALITY. LITERALLY

3 Likes

But you want to curse them using power they don’t have, which is pretty much what they did to you.

If you think about this a lot, people WILL pick up on it.

1 Like