Why do so many people hate Yaweh?

In all fairness thats the churches interpretation of the gospels in a way that will give them power.
The way Jesus is portrayed i would say the man is an ascended master no doubt in that and If you look in other texts then those that was put i to the bible you would see that the teaching was wery different.
Early Christian sects was against a church as such. According to the gospel of Judas the teaching of Jesus is with a personal relationship to the divine and as such no priset can give you salvation, that may act as guides and help but you have to discover the trigga yourself as in buddishm which is also one of the reasons there is the theory that Jesus was a buddisht.

1 Like

I resumed reading the Bible, sometimes I give Judaism and Christianism a try even though they aren’t my cup of tea. My issues with this God are his threats and actual killings, the distinction between Him and the creatures (unlike Hinduism’s Atman=Brahman; moreover it’s contradictory to talk about God’s image, necessity of being perfect like the Father in Heaven etc. but still we aren’t Him), obedience and prayer, one should research some practices (hesicasm) and a deep theoretical doctrine if interested…

That was a man who said that who claimed it was from him i call bullshit

1 Like

Exodus 12:12
Exodus 32:27-35
Samuel 15:2-3
Deuteronomy 2:34; 3:6; 20:16-18
Just to name a few but the list goes on.

1 Like

I hate him for in my eyes he and other ‘gods’ of the abrahamic faiths are nothing but parasites. This comes from my own experience of being a christian, or well used to. Not to mention my demons (No commonly known ones) whom I work with do not like the abrahamic faiths/gods. They will absolutely not work with me with ‘abrahamic’ energies around.

1 Like

Did they tell you why?

1 Like

Never really asked. Didn’t feel like I needed to since I don’t really like the energy that much either.

I’m more facinated by the fact that they even made that distinction and you admitting so.
Magicians can be weird about this and rather promote propaganda instead; sometimes seeming a bit over the top and bordering unhealthy obssession.

When I considered myself an atheist, the last people that were on my mind were some damn Christians.

1 Like

I’m not obsessed, I simply don’t like the faith due to my bad experience with it. I have Christian friends, and it’s not an issue unless i’m trying to do something occult related with them around, their thoughts and energies tend to interfere alot.

1 Like

I respect that. I don’t think you’re the one obssessed. I’m speaking on what I pick up around the occult community in general.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean!