Why do people feel MORE drawn/pulled to some spirits/etc then others?

I’d pass…

No matter how much someone convinced me that it’s “safe”…I’d still pass.

My belief is that everything is within us, part of us… in our subconscious

And I think we connect with what we have least resistance to

I know my background has shaped my subconscious to be more open to traditionally thought of as “good” beings like angels though I’m less resistant to demons than I used to be now but mostly combine them if I go there - like in the angels and demons book

I’ve found myself curious about and tried to work with things like Pomba gira before… but it’s just a bit foreign to me that I gave up

Choose the path of least resistance and you get wherever you want to go faster

Personally I cannot relate to the concept of God/higher power as a father so I don’t go anywhere near spirits that appear to require that sort of relationship now… and this is after a background of years in religion, I never trusted any being in that terminology or concept as much as I tried to force myself to… things are much easier since I gave up bothering and went that’s just not for me

I just think we’re shaped by what’s subconsciously going to work best for us… I try various ones from time to time but if you’re specifically drawn to something it’s likely because it’ll work for you personally and yet perhaps not at all for the next person

1 Like