Why do people curse out of anger without a just reason

Due to being cursed my self with a huge but VERY powerful spell being homeless last summer I’ve been humbled down greatly and a very better,more caring indivdual( actually saying I KINDA did need a wake up call). But why do people curse other out of anger?. Or why do co worker’s curse each other. Or has anyone ever did such for any reason right or wrong? Lucifer told through my last invocation that I need a better understanding of life mastering the physcial,the mental,and then the spritual. Please help me understand. I really want to know and I promise i will not naively or wrongfully critize.

Many people are immature cursing left and right with every little offense they feel. Magick is more of power trip for the ones that easily curse others. They don’t think about bad outcome for other person when they are angry. They are in the moment casting. Many many people step before they look. Later realizing that they step on shit. metaphorically speaking. Emotons of anger make people do crazy shit without thinking. They are easily weak will if they cast left and right. They get hurt easily. They are like ticking bomb. Even a compliment ,they might see it as offensive. There are some people in the world who are easily angered and react. Remember that. They react not choose to act. Emotions don’t need reasons. We humans are illogical. The aware ones are the only people who are aware of their actions. The ones that react are like caveman folks. Acting on instinct. Anger triggers fight or flight response so they cast as a fight response. They feel threatened.

3 Likes

People curse because it feels better, it releases the pent up emotion and resistance behind it. Too often, they make the mistake of not moving on emotionally after cursing.

2 Likes

Define “just reason”, in your perspective.

3 Likes

Simply because they can…

2 Likes

Nearly most of people come to black magick (I dont believe in colors tho) for emotional/psychological problems.Some for exes, some for curses.Some for various reasons but still.

More people would commit crimes if there were no laws and punishment. Its hard to get punished in magick.

My conclusion: Various problems and freedom magick can give to you.

2 Likes

Take care of your own needs and do not care why other people do or don’t do whatever. I guess anyone has got his own reasons.

3 Likes

People do it because it’s human nature and some jack asses here encourage it

1 Like

Oh wanna hear something cool?
So… my mother (who was a born again christian lady) had some troubles with a client… you know… the normal beef sometimes you’ve with a client in a business that deals with people. Well… the lady was a witch… in her yearly 20’s maybe… so she cursed my mom. Which i understand… you do what you’ve to do to deal with how you’re feeling…
So… Maybe out of desperation of not seeing my mom suffer fast enough she kept cursing and cursing… till one day ending up cursing my teenage self… Since she apparently couldn’t kill my mom or ruin her business to the ground (and she tried) it at some point had hit me… whatever if it was intentional or just the path of least resistance… i went through almost 15 years of suicidal thoughts and depression to the point where sometimes (at the worst of it) i didn’t even want to shower or to eat or to even leave the bed… i just wanted to stay in a dark room and cry from the moment i woke up to the moment i felt asleep again… I left school, I spent 2 YEARS without talking… i lost all my friends over time…
I had a knife to my wrists or to my neck so many times… and every time i kept thinking of the suffering i’d cause my mom… and my grandmother… and (because i was raised a catholic) the thought i had planted in me, the idea that if i killed myself i’d end up in hell where the suffering wouldnt end… but just increase and be for ever… would kick in and stop m. That’s what i was taught about suicide (for some reason), that only GAWD have the right to decide when you die… and if you kill yourself you’re SINNING against the will and right of GAWD to decide…
So in a very twisted way… it kept me alive (empathy, guilty… and fear… kept me alive) … suffering constantly yes… but alive.

After like 5~6 years or so of her cursing my mom… my mom eventually developed cancer… it spreaded extremely fast and my mom died withing 15 days after the diagnostic. A horrible looking death that haunted me for years.

So yes… i’ve made peace with the fact that people… will do what they do.
…what they feel like doing.
It was an important lesson if nothing else. Our morals… rights and wrongs… they dont mean much… They might mean the world to us… but they dont mean anything to someone else… and they definitely wont stop someone else of trying to hurt you. Those who have power will eventually step on the neck of those who have not… It seems to be the sad reality of this place. I completely understand why spiritualists would get to the conclusion that THIS PLACE… this earth of us… is hell. And the cycle of reincarnation as the “atonement” for the wrongs we have done… that you’ve to keep coming “to hell” until you “balance the scales”… until you “pay your bill”. Regardless of what i think of that, i can see why so many people believe that to be true.
Well… i’m awake now. A rude awakening at that… But no one is stepping on my neck again.

4 Likes

unpleasant story. And it’s not cool!!! for crazy lady cursing you folks for normal everyday stuff.

2 Likes

This is exactly how I view reincarnation and karma. If people realized that earth is hell and that we are all one and that hurting one another is hurting yourself and you will keep coming back to “hell” until you wake up and remember who you are.

You are your arm. If you cut it and it bleeds it is you who is bleeding, not your arm. If people realized that the whole of existence is their entire body they would stop cutting themselves.

Yeah I agree. It’s definitely not “cool”, imo.

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta cut the parasite to heal. Or remove a limb to survive. It’s infected. =o) So it’s really saving yourself if your cursing with proper reasons. lol Just like certain animals. You cut a part out and new regrowth happens. Sometimes i think of life problems or shitty people that way. Get rid of them for new rebirth. I’m helping the earth heal. Get rid of the infected parasite. haha.

1 Like

There is no getting rid of anything. Just transmutation and transformation. That’s is the best we can achieve. To change something from one state to another.

Damnnnn. I feel bad asf now plus I can deeply relate to that no cap. Thank you for opening up my mind with that fr though

I somewhat agree and think this correct but what if they can’t help the circumstances?

A person is allowed to define what is just for them or if they want to, it’s their ability to do so and their capability to carry it out. The world is grey not black and white. To some it’s immature to others it’s them doing it because if it’s in their capability why not? the former is based off some diluted sense of self and the latter is simply live and let live even if it’s involving others.

1 Like

Funny enough nonhumans will curse you too so it’s not human nature, a fae will kick your ass simply because you made the mistake of looking at them the wrong way. It doesn’t make a person a jackass for not shoving their whiny sense of morality onto others.

1 Like

I never thought about it that way. It might because I’m legitmitally autistic but why do people judge me when I try look at things with a very similar perspective? Is it just me?

1 Like

Some people are just heavily white knighish to a point they’re pick and choosy. Basically PETA on steroids lol.

1 Like