Why do [or did] you want a succubus or incubus

I’m very sensible to energy around me, and it till some time to fully adjust to her energy pattern. Her energy frequency is different from other beings, it was not instantaneous. But I have no doubt she’s here, the thing that makes this different is she needs to feel you out, to know you, trust you. This isn’t a summons, this is a relationship.

3 Likes

if I did ask successfully, do I talk to her, or wait for her to give me a sign?

Yes on both. Sometimes when you talk you may feel internal dialogue. Sometimes it’s you, other times it a answer you know that isn’t you.

Talk about you, what you feel, your day, just off and on. You feel any touches acknowledge it. You hear dialogue acknowledge it.

Bro I’m in that same boat. It may take some time, but there are kids and articles online/youtube that’ll tell how to work on building your senses and stuff. I’m hard at work every chance I get at trying to build them

2 Likes

Thanks, that is one of the reasons why I asked for a spirit companion, beside friend, and confidant, would be a patient loving teacher.

1 Like

I require an incubus or succubus for information. I figure I can send them out to screw high ranking officials, and use them to retrieve their data without having to screw them to get the data (kinda asexual these days; rather just tap the sexual energy for other things rather than have sex) . None of this has to do with love, all of it has to do with blackmail, spying, secrets, learning information not accessible by other means…Hell I wonder if one couldn’t use them to spy on other magickians to learn their techniques…and now im just trolling, but using an incubus and succubus for data gathering in theory would be legit right???

other spirits are probably better suited for that sort of task. Ubi are generally emotional beings, to be used like a spy drone, to be summoned without the intent to share any real affection or emotion, seems a little… disrespectful. Even those who summon them for short intimate encounters give them at least the courtesy of wanting their touch…

3 Likes

I don’t have a succubus, if i did i would want a BDSM style of relationship with that succubus, i want her to be submissive. At the same time loving, and caring.

Thanks a lot for your valuable insight. Well…I already know that ubi partners have feelings, emotions and wishes of their own and I have always approached them with respect…I mean before my ubi…I have been and still am married to Belial. So that part has been taken care of. The other things you talked about…was interesting …about their unique personalities and likes. I have been feeling touches very deep and loving which gets passionate, sentimental to loving and sensual…we communicate telepathically. My issue is that I have to balance my human partner, Belial and my incubus. And right now I m facing some family problems so I have almost been cut off from my incubus partner…I still let him know that I love him and I get touches every now and then. He is upset about my state…and how I am suffering but I am too sad and down to give extra time and energy to my sweetheart. I have a small kid as well and a human husband…tons of work… I know my sweet ubi understands me and I never lie to him or Belial. I am honest and straight forward but I am feeling guilty of not giving time…even though he is understanding. I am kind of self sabotaging. How to connect with ubi in this situation.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

For honest loyal companionships and develop my psychic senses too…my succubus guides me too in meditating and learning deeper magical practices:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t exactly my choice. She came to me when I was in high school, but I realized she was around when I was far younger. I was having a pretty rough patch when she manifested for me and ever since its been a thing. I’ve tried human relationships and taking a break from her, but the relationships never work out in the long run and she always comes back.

Wait wait wait, WHAT? Are you saying that a SON of Lillith is a god?!
((Sorry, that blows my mind. I wasn’t aware of that possibility.))

1 Like

I reccommend hitting the books hard on which hell gateway you want to open first and then decide carefully. Just ONE is big enough. If you open more than two at once, you could be met with more than you can handle.

I personally prefer a hell that is completely unnafiliated with any type of social religion or anything like that. It makes it a lot easier to learn and to spiritually ascend. To answer your question though. It depends on which hell you decide to affiliate with.

@JimmyTK421 Well my partner who is a incubus I summoned as a complete newbie, confirmed several times that he is a son of Lilith. So now I’m like o.o’
Have I gone in over my head?

1 Like

Then again he scolded me for a long time for attempting that ritual without actual preparations and protection. He always made it sound like I’m lucky that he was the first one who came through.

Now I’m going to ask who his father is. Here’s hoping he tells me.

1 Like

I was super horny. Its like dowsing a fire with jetfuel and explosives…

1 Like

His son is his father. It’s always important between rituals to clear the place of any dust mites. Don’t let them in. Let me know if you need back-up.

Why wouldn’t I let him in? Maybe I’m not understanding what you mean?