Why do I hate some people I've never met before

Idk if I sense some peoples energy but I just get angry and I hate them. Does anyone else get like that. Like I can see when people are faking stuff.

5 Likes

Prescience and future vision of personality traits of people: what causes their likeability or the opposite you hate them on site, how they can be dangerous, and how to enhance your own likeability and influence. Your spirit force maybe giving you advance knowledge of people you should avoid for many different reasons romances or business.

4 Likes

Before the wars ended and before I went into my black hole, I didn’t have time to purge planets that needed to be. Hence, this shitty ass timeline I am currently stuck in.

This shit version of Earth is like a year old. I love how arrogant these dumb fucks are walking around. They just stepped into a copy verion of other real of Earths that the real humans had earned their places, the hard way over many lifetimes. These assholes don’t deserve to be here.

3 Likes

Thank you. I just get wicked anger and hate when I see some people. I think that what it is. Thanks.

2 Likes

If you trust your intuitions, your mind is trying to tell you to be wary of them.

5 Likes

Sometimes things happen. Timelines here on earth are nothing more than an “Ordered Form” of a group spirit that governs certain locales…i.e. Cliques or multiple cliques that form in cities.

Its not you or them, but rather the spirit of the moment. Change your energy as well as yours to Magickal Surf the Dimensional Frequencies…laymens terms: do freakin magick to make a difference rather than spending time being angry. And duh…of course its hard.

4 Likes

@Purple this…
It was a choice to come here. I chose it. You did too. If you want to be cross whilst jabbing fingers, look where the other three fingers are pointing.

People fear what they don’t understand. People hate what they fear…it causes anger. People seek to destroy what they hate. You have a strong case of this.

If you are breathing anger and hate, at gods, at humans…railing at the skies with clenched fist…that’s also your choice. Suck it up, Buttercup. Change your point of view and watch the angst take a bow.
-a Titan with an eye for seeing

5 Likes

What the fuck are doing for this planet and humanity?
. …
If you were actually doing anything to help you be of the same opinion. None of these people deserve to be here.

Spirituality offer yourself up to be used to help with maintenance of this cheap ass copy of Earth. And help evolved humanity too. Okay. Wait six months and tell me how you feel about them afterwards.

Otherwise your opinions mean nothing to me.

Ah. Higher consciousness hating on humans concept.

Calm down with the hostility, people don’t need it here. We’re all here to help each other even if some of us may come of as rude / aggressive. I’ve noticed you getting aggressive in posts as well…

Honestly, if you can manipulate your own reality, why do you care what humans do with theirs? They aren’t affecting your time. Only you affect your timeline if we’re going into that subject.

8 Likes

You can take several seats. Don’t project your anger onto me. You know jack shit about how I have helped others. I’ve been around a long fucking time and stomping your feet, throwing tantrums doesn’t change the fact that you are 100% accountable for your choices, including how you perceive this planet and its inhabitants. That chip on your shoulder is going to get mighty heavy if you continue to carry it.

6 Likes

Goodnight.
I’ll let someone else handle your incoming rant. I have sleep to do.

4 Likes

I was simply answering the Ops question nothing more or less. That’s all. You can say anything about my honest feelings all you want to. I don’t care about your unsought for opinions about my own inner feelings. I will not share then again if they offend people here.

1 Like

It’s not that they offend people, I was just saying maybe be less aggressive. Not everyone is awakened as others.

1 Like

I’m not going to hold back how I honestly feel. If my own feelings, opinions and believes make people uncomfortable that’s not my problem. I don’t care what anyone thinks about me. If I was rude to anyone with anything I said. Sorry.

Did you figure nobody would have an opinion or advice when posting on a forum?
I’m not offended. The only person being offended is you. Offended by humans, by being stuck in a human life cycle, at the gods who interact with humans.

5 Likes

Hating the universe and all creatures as a multidimensional being.

That was a fun time, side slipping between timelines, hopping from body to body, seething with hate, raging at all mankind.

Take it from a fellow traveler, the insects are useful, they are more clever than we give them credit for. Even when they are the most irritating, they can still be wonderful pets to watch.

I wont tell you to calm down or relax, ride the waves of hate into the oblivion that we both know so well, but allow the rodents a chance to prove themselves. Walk with them a bit, you might find that they surprise even you.

2 Likes

Thank you for that. I needed that. I don’t mind being here in way to watch how it will end.

1 Like

If you choose to disregard the wisdom and advice of others that’s on you. But not everyone wants to hear a lamentation of woe, especially when they don’t hate humans, the gods or this life.
You don’t have to care if we disagree. But if you’re going to continue the emo festivities then don’t expect others to say nothing.
The Gods are trying to help humans evolve… but if people are being corrupt with the knowledge that is on the people not the Gods. I will not stand with apathy while you slander them.
I might ask your own question to you and ask you what you have done for Humanity if you are a demigod, Rena. Where have you applied your gifts? Where have all those deep feelings been directed?

3 Likes

the inverse happens to me from time to time, a lot of normies hate me even though i´ve never spoken to them, it´s pretty sad to be honest

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest your post gave me a headache because of the energy. As a mortal being I would hope that you would Respect the fact that most of the people you hate hate themselves or their lives more than you hate them. Look at my energy and see if you hate me :yum:

4 Likes