Why did some angels stay loyal to the tyrant god?

It could also be that the rest stayed out of honor, respect, or nobility. Some hope to return to the angel choirs at some point. Angels were to be judged by man at some point. Do there is a lot of he said he said going on. Truth is generally somewhere in between.

@anon10524665 Iā€™m inclined to think there was a vehement disagreement about humanityā€™s place in not to be coy but humanityā€™s place in life the universe and everything.

I donā€™t think it was a war. Maybe thereā€™ll be one someday maybe not.

I think earth including humanity might have been made to be a zoo or a petting zoo and that proto humanity were just hairless apes until the disagreement and some ā€˜angelsā€™ or entities or demons call them whatever you please did something that made humans evolve into self aware sentient beings capable of creating art and thinking inside and outside the box.

I think some entity (god) didnā€™t like that and keeps trying to mess with and maybe obliterate humanity with diseases pests, the occasional asteroid and maybe natural (and man made by idiots) disasters.

I donā€™t exactly buy the old religious story god man man and earth and it was good then along canes Jones tall thin jones slow walking jones slow talking jones along came long lean lanky jones (substitute Satan for jones same bs different song). And along came the bad guy tricked our proto ancestors and suddenly we all are mortal and everything bad is cuz we have original sin.

Iā€™m not buying that.

Something however happened to our species to set us apart from the rest. Something beneficial. Not sure what. Whatever it was it made us as a species kings and queens of this wet dirt ball planet. If it was Satan, I for one am glad for it.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think so.
I donā€™t think humanity was created by YHWH (and neither by demons). Maybe some humans were and still are, but not humanity as a whole.

According to your theory YHWH and the angels who did not rebel would have to despise humans. But they donā€™t.
While a god can cause a disaster, yes, most disasters simply occur. A virus is a living thing, too. It belongs to our earth. We donā€™t like it, I donā€™t like it, but itā€™s part of our planet, not brought in by some angry god.

5 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken, I think the creation myth is prevalent in every mythology, not just with Yahweh

3 Likes

And thatā€™s where my theory falls flat I know.

Cuz I donā€™t know everything or much of anything beyond my little part of this world and my experiences in it.

Everyoneā€™s got ideas um though and what makes them any more plausible.

In the end itā€™s up to the individual to try to puzzle out whatā€™s reality whatā€™s fiction and whatā€™s merely dreams and fantasy.

And Iā€™ll admit it I donā€™t know. I only surmise and guess. The only thing I know for sure is the stories they taught me growing up of a good god who flooded the world because humans didnā€™t act how he wanted who executed firstborn Egyptians and ordered geno cides does not compute to me to be good. Is he real? Fuck if I know. I only know that if any of that was truth I hate his ass and want him to cease to be any way possible.

Add: especially when to top it off they teach that if I donā€™t have something I want it isnā€™t good for me cuz god knows best and if bad shit happens itā€™s for my best cuz god knows best.

2 Likes

Was Yhwh a tyrant God :thinking:

Hecate, Khnum, and Woden never tried to convince me they were all powerful
And definitely donā€™t lie about it

But YHWh then tried to guilt to me into believing he was lol and then all loving at the same time.

Iā€™m like what about parasitic organisms whose entire life cycle is to imbed in the eyes of children and make them go blind? Hmmm
Fix it then we can talk.

But the whole ā€œlet me into your heart so I can save from what Iā€™m going to do to you if you donā€™tā€ screams tyrant and abuser to me

Add: atleast Woden kept it real :rofl:

6 Likes

I agree. It definitely doesnā€™t scream out love.

Do as I say or Iā€™m going to torture you forever in a lake of fire. That sure screams love to me (massive amounts of sarcasm intended).

Add: but if you become obedient little slaves sit at my feet and tell me how good I Am forever more Iā€™ll spare you and love you for being my little slaves forever more. That says so I much about his love doesnā€™t it?

5 Likes

Anyways back on topic lol sorry

I think some angels stayed loyal out of fear
Some out of ignorance and some because they probably get a high sensation of belonging when aligned with Yhwhā€™s vibrations as well as a sense of security.

3 Likes

This is a complex story. First, we didnā€™t understand natural disasters and so people try to find a reason why things happen. (And some people still do that when disasters happen today, cough cough)
And over time, stories change and suddenly they begin to ā€œmake senseā€ for a group of people, and giving them a sense of absolution like ā€œOur god punished the bad guysā€ because we humans seek justice and harmony. Yes, harmony.
I wouldnā€™t take these stories literally and I wouldnā€™t even connect them to a god.

6 Likes

You probably contacted the egregore, and not the real Yahweh

4 Likes

This is true to
I wonder to an extent how much we actually know about Ywhw and how much is an evil egregore made by humanity

Interesting you believe he made humanity to. Have you ever heard of the divine Potter, or Egyptian God Khnum who made humans out of mud and then quote on quote, ā€œbreathed the breath of life into themā€

Khnum was also the base vessel for the beloved goat of Mendes to develope from and then atleast partially baphomet. (Khnums alternative name is Banebdjedet)

3 Likes

@anon10524665 Ok you have a point and Iā€™m still shaking off my Christian upbringing and none too successfully so far apparently.

Still you gotta admit that what they teach from infancy doesnā€™t compute to their god being a loving god

Maybe Iā€™ll shake off the last shreds of my upbringing soon. Who knows. Til then sorry if my anger at stuff I was taught offended you in any way. Itā€™s just where Iā€™m at and how I feel about the ā€œgodā€ I was raised to believe in, trust and worship at this point in time.

I know itā€™s not a very enlightened attitude for a Luciferian to have, but each day I slowly get further and further away from their brainwash and closer and closer to a truly enlightened philosophy.

5 Likes

So if this is the case what workings would you consider to be representative of the real YHWh and what the angels are aligned with that stayed?? @MagickVigilante

Add: and would this make real YHWh enemies of the fallen angels?

2 Likes

More power to the shaking lol
Everything is poison and everything is medicine itā€™s just depends on who itā€™s for because weā€™re all unique vibrations and expressions of the universe :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s based on personal work, itā€™s the reason why I suggest the people who are unsure about the real Yahweh to actually call him, any way you can really.

I havenā€™t worked with Yahweh much, but the whole "love me or burn forever. " sounds like something humans made to keep population control

5 Likes

I can actually answer that, based on what he told me, he doesnā€™t care, what they do has nothing to do with him besides their family ties

3 Likes

Probably MagickVigilante. Itā€™s certain the 10 commandments were made by the ruling class to keep the populace in line.

5 Likes

Gotya
Mostly I was referring to workings as in teachings or writings but if itā€™s only able to be experienced through cutting out the noise then by my definition of open mindedness I require myself to try.

Perhaps Iā€™ll attempt to clear my mind and state ā€œthe real YWHWā€ and make it clear no associations with any known human teachings. Just pure existence and pure connection.

Add: and this probably my associations of YHWh with abrahamic traditions led to the egregore if thatā€™s the case. Thus no abrahamic association is Paramount in the minds eye.

5 Likes

Also we need to remember that the old testament was strictly for the Israelites originally, not for the whole world, at least imo

3 Likes

As for the NT, I like the idea of love, truth, being real.

2 Likes