Why demons dont like when humans bullshit

From my experiences when people would bullshit me my demons would tell me and my demons always said we don’t like liars and we don’t people bull shiting has anyone on the LHP, Experienced this phenomena

6 Likes

I haven’t. But I’m not in contact with too many demons. Who are your demons, beings you evoked?

2 Likes

I’m knew to demonology they been with me for years I just never responded to them , I ignored them all these years , they would just tell me stuff and I would go like yeah whatever go talk to the hand lol . but now I’m paying attention to them no idea what there names are

3 Likes

one of them I call THE ANGEL OF DEATH , he is the main one that doesn’t like people who bullshit that angel sees through everyone that crosses my path , there secrets there lies there insecurities and the main thing when I’m in danger he tells me there plans . like Example when I was 15 I was bullied my this standover man ,the angel of death told me that hes going to be dead in 2years for surly 2 years exactly he got shot by his own gun in a fight , another time I got a job wrong place wrong time the angel of death appeared to me and told me I’m beign set up . 6 months later I left the work place 30 of them where arrested for drug dealing and car rebirthing and when I left the angel of death told me that 2 detectives are corrupt receiving bribes and they got caught and got 5 years in the slammer , I still want the angel of death to punish this female ASIO officer who staged the whole set up for harm to come my way , I asked nicely for them to leave me alone or there will be trouble they refused to listen it there issue not my issue THEY WHERE WARNED

4 Likes

I’ve experience this firsthand, I had this one “friend” who I thought was real. One day when we were hanging out, Beelzebub came to me and told me that this “friend” does not truly care about me, and that he will prove it to me. I was like “ok, I hope you’re wrong about this” he said “I am never wrong, brother!”

So long story short, this “friend”’s true colors were painfully revealed to me that day, I tried hanging out with him a second time after as to give another chance, and he acted like a total dick, it’s been a while, but I haven’t spoken to him since. And I thank Beelzebub for weeding out said fake friend!

2 Likes

Absolutely :o Get em!

The only demon I’m aware of is my spirit lover.

And there’s this little gremlin one too that annoys me cause I don’t know who or what it is and I don’t like it touching me. Sometimes I feel like the gremliny ones are on my back and I try to envision blasting/burning them off or whatever.

1 Like

Who u refering to ?

It’s a troll. Don’t mind him

I like lesbians i have couple of friends i get on with so well what did u mean by fell for it and whom are u referring 2

Troll i comand you to make me a reproach

demons don’t like lying they prefer truth, honesty, and loyalty. plus you can’t really lie to a demon for the fact they are much older and intelligent. as for if this ever happened to me yes somewhat similar but not quite the same. ive had people try to lie to me and they get a very concerned look on their face and end up telling the truth. or like there is sone thing behind telling that they are lyning.

2 Likes

Yeah they don’t like bull shit because it’s a waste of valuble time!

2 Likes

and disrespectful

1 Like