Why can't Necromancy grant you Immortality?

If he used what I’ll call (for the sake of argument) paranormal abilities, things that surpass all known avenues of causation, it’s still theoretically possible to manipulate your own genes to become immune to major diseases, and also to alter (suspected) ageing factors like shortening of telomeres, genetic mis-copying, etc.

I mean, on top of the totally paranormal stuff that I also completely think is possible, and even think I may have done on occasion.

Or else, someone who achieved a state of just not dying would die around 600-700 years old, because statistically, that is the maximum statistical chance that you die from slipping in the shower or getting ran over by a drunk driver.

Then you’d need to alter your own luck, “hamingja” - interesting Wikipedia page btw:

"In Norse mythology, hamingja (Old Norse “luck”[1]) refers to two concepts:

the personification of the good fortune or luck of an individual or family,
the altered appearance of shape-shifters."

~ Hamingja - Wikipedia

If to accept a donor heart, is to take on some small part of the personality of the donor, which seems to happen quite often, and therefore (if you believe our thoughts and emotions often dictate what happens to us) their luck; if to shapeshift into that person (either through bodily re-writing or forced possession/reincarnation) is like an extended version of that, then if I became you (since you’re slightly younger than me I think) - I’d just be you, if not right away, then eventually.

All of which is a bit random, but does argue for incarnation within eother a set of genes that promote the personality you want, or prolonged life in an existing body that already creates/manifests the personality you want.

Apologies if I’m rambling a bit.

1 Like

Then it is also very curious that AdamThoth is teaching me Tychokensis, which influences odds in my favor.

Yea, Skeleton Key is a person fav for me as well. The bodily immortality ability is probably inside the human body already. I believe the tantrics can do this and there is talk in yoga and tantras, like the book Sinister Yogis of yogis taking over other bodies when they die.

Physical death?
physical death is caused by vibrations that distracts the natural harmony of vibrations of the physical body ( you named it death current). These distractive vibrations are entered in the physical body commonly through matters…(You already know these)

Inside the body, what actually happens is, these matters’ destructive vibration doesn’t harmonise with body’s vibration creating changes to body cells changing the cells’ form to something seen as nonliving.

Death current?
That something you named death current that kills the physical body is neither a pull nor a push. It is a matter change because of slow dis-harmonization. It’s like change of water when recent vibration is totally changed.

ok, that’s what I know about physical change, so, staying allive is staying tuned and that is a big work to do.

Touche. I forget that you still need some form of complete regeneration in order to keep the vessel pure. Welp, I still got my golems. If my body can’t last then my immortal army shall! >:{]

At the end of liber null theres something about taking over another body, i believe its called the red rite and iirc the tantrics believe the throat chakra to be where the secret of immortality is unlocked

Kind of, the Vishuddhi (Throat) Chakra is the final step in the process of gathering amrita (Hindu ambrosia). About amrita, in the Hindu scriptures it is said, “that just one concentrated drop is sufficient to make new shoots grow on a piece of dry wood, and bring the deceased back to life.”

First, you have to learn about the Bindu Chakra which when activated begins to produce amrita. “In Āyurveda this life-giving nectar is known as Sanjīvini Bhuti . There are Yogis who eat no food and are nourished exclusively by the nectar from the Bindu Chakra. If we were able to utilise this life elixir for our body we would not only prolong our life but also enjoy perfect health.”

However, when the Bindu Chakra produces the amrita, it falls into the fire of the Manipura Chakra (Jataragni) and is lost before its effects can develop.

However, there is a yogic secret where you activate the minor chakras in your tongue and using Udana Vayu to catch the amrita on your tongue chakras and then store it in your Vishuddhi Chakra where its benefits can be utilized by the body.

My book says the third eye is where that ability lies along with amirita which you get when you put your tongue back in a certain way in your throat, I did it once and felt a cool sweet liquid going into my mouth.

My book says the third eye is where that ability lies along with amirita which you get when you put your tongue back in a certain way in your throat, I did it once and felt a cool sweet liquid going into my mouth.[/quote]

If you can already stretch your tongue to behind your uvula without all the stretching that Yogis have to go through. Then you must be an excellent kisser, and master of tying cherry stems into knots.

Not knocking your experience, but it’s near impossible on the first try.

Edit: And as to whether it’s the Agya (Third Eye) Chakra or the Bindu like I said, is a matter of which chakra you think is connected to the Pineal Gland, because it’s the gland that releases the nectar, kind of. I have heard people saying that the Agya Chakra is connected to the Pineal Gland.

That said, http://www.chakras.net/spiritual-lineage my source for chakra information has a spiritual lineage that goes back to legitimate spiritual entities. I’m going to trust them.

not sure what it was but it was a sweet cold taste, not saying I HAVE that ability, I only did it once lol and lasted a few seconds.

You people sound like your talking about having a 3rd Eye Pineal Gland Orgasm

LMAO, it does feel good to focus on it.
  1. I do not personally know anyone who has even attempted what you are saying.

2. Yup I am also searching for immortality.

3. Why did this thread turn into a chakra orgasm thread? If chakras can produce produce liquid, does it require the human body be hydrated?

4. Regarding “immortality through necromancy”, the closest thing I know of is a quote from one of the Dante Abeil interviews with EA where he said something like " I have become death, I am able to choose when this body dies".

Physical immortality should be saught after due to the very limitied time we have on this physical plane inside physical bodies.

1 Like

3. Why did this thread turn into a chakra orgasm thread? If chakras can produce produce liquid, does it require the human body be hydrated?

4. Regarding “immortality through necromancy”, the closest thing I know of is a quote from one of the Dante Abeil interviews with EA where he said something like " I have become death, I am able to choose when this body dies".

Physical immortality should be saught after due to the very limitied time we have on this physical plane inside physical bodies.[/quote]

1. I remember you telling me about a friend of yours who wrote a book where he would eventually gain immortality by becoming death itself. Then we talked about reapers.

2. Me too.

3. Chakras can’t produce liquid, that I know of. In all my reading I have never thought that Amrita was a physical substance, but a spiritual substance. It doesn’t make sense for a liquid to go through your skull.

Prahlad Jani claims to have not eaten nor drunk for 70 years (nor passed any waste) and that he draws sustenance from the nectar that filters down through a hole in his palate.

While there’s some room for doubt, he appears to be physiologically remarkable:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1274779/The-man-says-eaten-drunk-70-years-Why-eminent-doctors-taking-seriously.html

http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Health/holy-man-in-india-claims-he-didn-t-eat-or-drink-for-70-years.html

Prahlad Jani claims to have not eaten nor drunk for 70 years (nor passed any waste) and that he draws sustenance from the nectar that filters down through a hole in his palate.

While there’s some room for doubt, he appears to be physiologically remarkable:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prahlad_Jani

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1274779/The-man-says-eaten-drunk-70-years-Why-eminent-doctors-taking-seriously.html

http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Health/holy-man-in-india-claims-he-didn-t-eat-or-drink-for-70-years.html[/quote]

Fascinating!

Physical immortality should be saught after due to the very limitied time we have on this physical plane inside physical bodies.[/quote]

1. I remember you telling me about a friend of yours who wrote a book where he would eventually gain immortality by becoming death itself. Then we talked about reapers.

2. Me too.

3. Chakras can’t produce liquid, that I know of. In all my reading I have never thought that Amrita was a physical substance, but a spiritual substance. It doesn’t make sense for a liquid to go through your skull.[/quote]

Regarding number please re read the pm I had originnaly sent because I think you are mistaking what I said for something a bit different.

Also sorry if I came off as a an ass in the original post on here. I did not intend to sound that way.

Some people aren’t meant to work with the death current. So you should be careful. Immerseing your self in death energy to live longer? That sounds like a bad idea. You take on the traits of the energies you spend the most time with.

And yet, the the traits you take on can be used to empower you. The DC is just energy, just how magick is just a undefined science. LadyEva was correct in bringing up that the human body will spoil if not treated, even if it can’t die, but this is why I’m still pushing for my golem theory.

Below, Smith made a note that Dante Abiel has ascended through the tiers of necromantic magick so greatly that he basically can choose his death date. That’s only possible if one submerges themselves into the current. Now, eventually, his body will die. As with any one. One may choose to reincarnate in another human vessel but if one choose to reborn in a animate object, then they will be Immortal.

After some thought, I don’t agree with the whole transhumanism philosophy being brought up now and days because it’s too biased on mechanical/technological innovations of the time. We can’t download consciousness into a machine because we don’t have the tech for it yet. Even if we did, we’d have to provide that system of matter with energy to keep it running. That too, we have yet to discover.

Tis why I said stick with the elements and build a body made from earth. If my new body was made from clay and I get damaged, I can just put more on. A lose leg can be repaired in hours or even minutes. Can’t say the same with a body made from metal or synthetic parts.

At the same time, a body of earth can not be affected by the DC due to clay/dirt/etc having no real signs of decay. You can say something like erosion or damage taken from dealing with another element/energy but unless that energy is actually changing the structure of the minerals in the body, any affect would be the affects of time.

But, again, if your able to regenerate your inanimate body with another inanimate substance, you can just absorb more matter.

1. Why did this thread turn into a chakra orgasm thread? If chakras can produce produce liquid, does it require the human body be hydrated?

2. Regarding “immortality through necromancy”, the closest thing I know of is a quote from one of the Dante Abeil interviews with EA where he said something like " I have become death, I am able to choose when this body dies".[/quote]

I mentioned the orgasm for a couple different reasons. The first reason is that when your entire Being is Negative you are self-destructive and so are not making proper uses of your own Vital Forces. This ties directly in with the Fear Mindset which is regulated by your Reptillian brainstem. There are a number of systems in societies which are Foundations of Belief thqt keep you held rigid in this thinking. One in a sense has to go through an Initiation process of some kind to Transform ones self which has alot to do with facing ones Shadow.

The way to bypass this is through Ritualic Pleasure which in most cases for average human Beings would be usually Sex Magick, as the Positive Vibe of Pleasure isnwhat allows you to OVERPOWER the negative of the workings of ones Reptillian Brainstem functions through a Superimposing process.

As for Orgasmic Liquid this in some cases is partially symbolic. Your body produces chemicals which control many functions (Biochemicals = Bio-Electricity) which includes the Generation of Emotional Energy where the chakras are in fact your Bodies hormonal nervous system producing those Emotions. If you ever walked into a Supplements Health store you may notice they like to sell in Pill or Liquid form Synthetic Hormones. This is also very telling in Occult/Religious circles they like to target and teach kids when their young as they produce alot of hormonal (emotional) magickal power. This can also be seen in stories of where Poltergeist activity seems to happen alot around Youth, especially when their Hormones are Raging or going through cycles.