Why are you here?

It’s fun. I’m sure i could still live a perfectly ok life without but it’s way more interesting with it

1 Like

Well, you see…my parents did this thing called sex…and nine months after that, there I was. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

What’s up with that anyway? I mean, I signed on to fight some aliens. Next thing I know Master Chief blows up the whole Covenant armada, and I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere, fighting a bunch of blue guys.

3 Likes

This is eerily relatable and sounds very familiar.
Could I be having a Déjà vu?

3 Likes

I’m here because I’m not happy with how my life has been for a really long time and I want to change it.

1 Like

To indulge my curiosity and reduce my restlessness.

1 Like

I am here because I want to know more the things I don’t know, I wish to learn communicate with Lucifer, I have so many questions and doubt about life, fair, laws, rules and even some nature stuff even culture things that I feel why there can be that way and some of it is not supposed to be like that and I am really upset on those issue and problems at my reality life that I facing for long time some even started from my childhood ages , some is I impossible can solve it my own, I did a lot mistakes & I get many unfair treatment, sometimes I didn’t do anything wrong but I am like doing big sinful deal, sometimes I didn’t expect anything and I getting things I don’t want but I need to accept them as like they are really best thing to me but on my own thought I doesn’t think it that way, and I will ask in my mind why I have to accept it like is a good gift? is so complicated a lot of things that I have to be dealing with daily basis. And I thought something I can solve it lately, but I failed, I lost the things and person I love and cherish much this few day, is really heartbroken, I still can’t accept that reality, but I have to cover it up at my face to look like that is nothing for me, and my immature side make me sometimes will react with something I doesn’t like in foolishness and stupid… I know is not correct to do like that, I just can’t control myself just because I feel hurt on some things that maybe is not big deal to others…i don’t know why there is a lot christian teaching make me not comfortable and make me feel I am really sinful. I know Lucifer have all kind of knowledge that I can learn with, and make me a better person, i don’t know, I just wish I can find all the answer I want and I just wish I can learn the things I don’t know yet…also when I read people experience on their black magic journey is really interesting and cool, I know demon or spirit or gods are not something I need to fear with, they are good and I saw they help people, they teach people, and even they work with people? Wow! How? I really wish to know more. I think there is something behind of the reason why I will start find and search for Lucifer, I choose him, and I know I will follow him forever.

1 Like

tbh im still new in this.
But its interesting because i asked myself long time ago why people do it, whats the point.
I was biased that people who do magic are only people who want gain something by cost of others, like a shortcut for impatient or just like other way for people acting like childrens in shop mad at parents only because they didnt got lolipop so they attemp to steal it.

I still expanding my knowledge, i never had sleep paralysis, when rest of my family talked they had dreams about dead members of my family i never had those dreams, i never sensed any presence eaven when my friends were telling me they sense it.

Basicly i never felt like i have any predispositions for that stuff. And im still fairly blind in all of this.
But always was kind of spiritual guy like there is something more and everything is connected in beautiful way.

But when i arrived on that place i arrived because of two friends who were telling there is something special about me bla bla bla. So in here i found out there is nothing spectacular about me but i stayed.
Started to read more and more, started meditating. Im still afraid to do more steps because i feel like i need to prepare more, no rush etc.

But why magick? In my way of thinking now i guess for improving myself, my life, understanding more about all things wich surraund us.
Simply your existence can bloom like flower with this orrr i maybe wrong but we will see^^
In future i will tell if i was wrong^^

Damn i may sound like im from land of happy rainbows and unicorns but my morals are not so delusive pink as i sound.

1 Like