Why are so many heathens working with demons?

Yeah right? I guess it is all about boundaries.

Just my two cents and I’m sure there can be more than one answer here

1. Different magicians will practice differently and be called by a mix of their own spirits. Some are called by various entities across cultures and practices some are called by the norse gods alone

2. If you study demonology you will notice old pre christian gods on the list of “demons” That doesn’t make them demons except by christian standards. These entities are older than that. But you can still find them here. Which means an occultist can also find them here and may be attracted to working with them.

For example you see greek/roman egyptian sumerian and babylonian gods make the list of demons. Ashtarot,Baal, Abaddon (Apollyon), Porsepine (Persephone),Ishtar

Just to name a few

Huh, it is an interesting question. It makes sense in some ways, as everyone else has said. Of Odin, he has always just been fatherly to me. Showed me runes and basically shows up when he wants/has to or if I call him up properly - have to have a good reason though as he gets annoyed if you just call him up if you’re feeling insecure or just want a chat - you can just chat but do it more casually or do something proper and give him something, respect.

I also think the Norse gods are not good or bad but rather they just are. Maybe I should think of “demons” or other such spirits as the same until proven otherwise, you know, innocent till proven guilty?

Anyway, each to their own I say and whatever works.

1 Like