Whose fault it is?

Hi Magi,

During the evocation process we call on supreme power and bind the spirits to do our bidding and command it to do something for us e.g. “Get me me something”. We did not specify how to get that. Spirit is bound to do our bidding. If the spirit manifests it in a way that we have not intended, whose fault it is??

I think its magicians fault.

What do you think???

If I am right, what makes the spirits of goetia bad or untrustworthy?
Whats the real danger to us from them? Why do we need to constrain them?
If they really wanted to hurt us, wouldnt they hurt us before we evoke them or even afterwards?
What is stopping them from hurting us after the evocation transaction is completed (successfully or not) ??

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 Like

@ElectricDragon[quote=“ElectricDragon, post:1, topic:21963”]
During the evocation process we call on supreme power and bind the spirits to do our bidding and command it to do something for us e.g. “Get me me something”. We did not specify how to get that. Spirit is bound to do our bidding. If the spirit manifests it in a way that we have not intended, whose fault it is??
[/quote]

No! You ask nicely

3 Likes

Yes I do, I dont threaten them or command them as I have said above, may be I should change that :stuck_out_tongue:

They are good and trustworthy[quote=“ElectricDragon, post:1, topic:21963”]
Whats the real danger to us from them? Why do we need to constrain them?
[/quote]
You shouldn’t constrain them. The only danger is if you act disrespectfully[quote=“ElectricDragon, post:1, topic:21963”]
If they really wanted to hurt us, wouldnt they hurt us before we evoke them or even afterwards?
[/quote]

That’s why you don’t constrain them. That would offend them and make them want to hurt you[quote=“ElectricDragon, post:1, topic:21963”]
What is stopping them from hurting us after the evocation transaction is completed (successfully or not) ??
[/quote]

Nothing. ACT RESPECTFULLY!

4 Likes

https://www.templeofsilence.org/single-post/2017/10/08/On-the-Summoning-of-Demons

2 Likes