Who's the strongest there is out there?

I was reading this other guys post about whos the strongest spirit and it caught my curiosity.

So whos the strongest?

6 Likes

You!

8 Likes

What if none of them care about being the strongest?
Just a thought…

4 Likes

Yea I was thinking that too. but i can’t help but wonder

1 Like

What constitutes strength?.. Wisdom?, abalities? The amount of time they existed? Very broad question of who is the strongest

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/deep-descent/20776

This topic is relevant to the question.

1 Like

And the outer gods?
Man, this path keeps getting more interesting!

I’m thinking it depends on what you want really. There are beings that can do some things but can’t do other things and the other way around. Given that a good indication of subjective power is given by age, it’s like asking who’s the oldest spirit out there. Any ideas?

3 Likes

These threads really are just for subjective judgement I would think.

2 Likes

Current 23. Black Book of Azathoth.

1 Like

Regarding the lovecraftian current there are also the other beings spoken of by lovecraft, the elder ones that are said to have formed the elder sign, the migo, the race of yith there are a couple others but most focus on the outer gods/old ones.

2 Likes

@Drugstep True. Maybe the Abyss was not the best of suggestions.

This line of thinking is a little like “which martial art is best” or “which exercise program gets the most awesome results.” The answer, to both, is “the one you actually do.” Devotion to a path that you like and learn from is the road to power.

2 Likes

The most powerful right. I agree. But i think whoever it was got bored and lonely, so he/she created others from their essence… or maybe it wasn’t bored/lonely but rather couldn’t exist without us.

1 Like

Well darkness would be the the beginning of everything…And out from darkness came light.

1 Like

‘Stars can’t shine without Darkness’ right…

But what was before darkness? Some say the abyss some the void. Some they are are the same as darkness.

These are contemplations which lead to strange destinations in ritual and exploration.

1 Like

For example if you look at certain sects of Zoroastrianism. Time formed darkness and light, of the 2 darkness took initiative and “birthed” itself in order to gain rule over creation.

Now why you want to know what’s pass darkness… Got to crawl before you can walk.

Lmao ive been diving in that rabbit hole for Years. Its why i am exploring the path of smoke now. As prep work to later workings. Gotta evolve a bit first

1 Like