Who's the best demonic king to ask for God hood?

So, I was thinking, Ba’al said to EA that Godhood would
only take minutes with him.

But I asked Azazel and it seems like Azazel will take longer
and make Dramatic changes in my life.

So I was thinking about completely canceling the ritual with
Azazel and doing a ritual with Ba’al instead.

How would I do this. I rather not suffer anymore
dramatic and violent changes in my life right now.

And please don’t be a dick about it and say, you got what
you deserved. I posted this here for genuine help.
someone I Pmed suggested that I do so.

1 Like

Ba’el wouldn’t make Godhood any easier than Azazel. There would still be massive, dramatic changes in your life. You seem to think Godhood would be instant, and suddenly, all your problems would disappear. If Godhood was that easy, everybody would seek it out. It is not a quick fix. You will always have to sacrifice something, be it time, effort, or relationships. When you Ascend to Godhood, you become more than human, and thus, you may be unable to relate to other people, and people may fall out of your life.

Why not ask Bael about it?

6 Likes

^^This right here is what I was trying to get across to you on the other post.
You keep asking the same questions like the answer’s gonna change.

And you can’t just do one evocation then wake up a god with a perfect life.
If you want to work with a spirit for this prepare for multiple evocations„lessons„and then APPLYING those lessons.

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and leave the Demonic Kings alone, they are not vending machines, slot machines etc. and they do not like to be played with. They don’t work fast food and sell prepackaged ascent or 5 minute godhood. You don’t just ask a spirit to help you and then say never mind.

1 Like

I concur with what everyone else has said. If you don’t want dramatic and violent change, asking for godhood ain’t for you. It’s not an easy transition and it’s never going to be a quick fix. I’m going through it now and I thought it would be fairly easy because I have little to lose in the way of relationships and other things but it’s not easy. Not even close. I’m glad I jumped in because I was stagnant for so long but I’m not the same person I was 30 something days ago and I likely won’t be the same person I am now when this pact ends. If you’re not ready to let the old you die, you’re not ready for a pact.

Entities, especially demonic kings, have very little patience for your bullshit, excuses and flip flopping. When I’m weak, whiny or indecisive, Belial doesn’t coddle me. In fact, he told me flat out to stop being whiny bitch. He’s helped me tremendously, has taught me things I can’t even verbalize and has actually been soothing and healing at times (traits that aren’t associated with Belial at all but there ya go) but he doesn’t wait for me to have all my proverbial ducks in a row before he gets rid of the crap I childishly cling to. He gives not one shit about my feelings or my attachments and I doubt the others do either. A pact is on your terms but believe me, you won’t be able to exactly predict how it will change you and what things fall away and become meaningless to you.

I can’t speak of the entity you mentioned as I haven’t worked with him but the kings are kings for a reason - they get things done and they’re not about to hold back because you’re not ready or you don’t want to change too much. A pact is work. Hard work.

2 Likes

I will speak out of experience, back when I was 17 I also sought out instant godhood. I worked with a fallen opened a gate to hell and did an invocation of a demon king will not say which but It left me in ruin. To me a while to regain myself but still a tad bit nuts. The best way of going about this is to ease into the transition the quicker you jump into it the bigger price you will pay. So I am starting from scratch and redoing every thing and making sure I am skipping nothing

Well, I wasn’t aware of how bad things would become.

And now I want out of this. This isn’t what I want happen to me.

I legit thought I would gain powers beyond my belief and that yeah i
would change, but not that I would be left in ruins…

You can not give up this quick weakness in life it self will leave you in ruin. All I am saying is do it the right way don’t make my mistakes. It will be a loss for the world if more magicains gave up so quick

What is exactly going wrong Dani?
Are you sure it’s due to the evocation you performed?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:9, topic:3302”]What is exactly going wrong Dani?
Are you sure it’s due to the evocation you performed?[/quote]

uhh,no.
i did really powerful ritual(s) on Saturday.
And then I got a reading by the Great TWF.

The problem is I actually felt Azazel’s presence on Saturday
and I do remember the next morning I felt dizzy and just confused.

I’m not sure, but usually TWF is spot on with his readings.

Maybe you should try contacting Azazel again using the pen and paper method I gave you and ask him what’s going on.

i did last night.
I told him I rather not achieve Godhood at the moment.
i don’t he responded.
I asked him something else though. And he gave me the name of
a spirit, but I forgot it’s name. The Spirit was going to help
me do something.

I should wrote down.

But feeling Azazel’s presence …why would it be considered a problem??.

1 Like

So you used the pen and paper method with no pen and paper?..come on man you gotta exercise some common sense here.
If Azazel is trying to hand you godhood you’re going to be fucked if you don’t get your shit together and start approaching this thing of majick seriously.

Oh and by the way I know I still owe you a reading.
Does your question remain the same or would you like me to read on something else?

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:14, topic:3302”]So you used the pen and paper method with no pen and paper?..come on man you gotta exercise some common sense here.
If Azazel is trying to hand you godhood you’re going to be fucked if you don’t get your shit together and start approaching this thing of majick seriously.

Oh and by the way I know I still owe you a reading.
Does your question remain the same or would you like me to read on something else?[/quote]

no like I did the sigil thing, but while I was trying to talk with
him I forgot to write stuff now and was focused on what he was
trying to say.

And you don’t owe me anything. Do it out of your own free will.
if you choose to do the reading that would be great though.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:15, topic:3302”]no like I did the sigil thing, but while I was trying to talk with
him I forgot to write stuff now and was focused on what he was
trying to say.[/quote]

Get a voice recorder, or just phone your own number and leave yourself a message. I can’t write for shit sometimes so voice recording is my saviour there.

1 Like

Ride it out. You just performed the ritual less than a week ago. Give it some time to smooth itself out.

If you’ve read the Book of Azazel, then you know when EA made his pact with Azazel, and asked for prosperity, he lost his job, and other sources of income. When he complained to Azazel, Azazel told him he had asked for the river of prosperity to flow to him, and it couldn’t do that with the obstacle his employment presented. EA had to trust that Azazel had his best interests in mind, and within two weeks he was positioned to make even more money than previously.

You have to trust Azazel to fulfill his purpose, which is Ascent. It’s not instant, and it won’t fix all your problems, but you have to trust that everything will work out. What you are experiencing is the reason Demonic Ascent is frowned upon by the Occult Establishment. It gives you powers you aren’t ready for, but, in the end, you will be Greater for it.

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3302”]Well, I wasn’t aware of how bad things would become.

And now I want out of this. This isn’t what I want happen to me.

I legit thought I would gain powers beyond my belief and that yeah i
would change, but not that I would be left in ruins…[/quote]

Who said your life will be in ruins? The only way that will happen is if you continue to cling to your old life/self after it’s been ripped from you or if you ask for some crap you simply can’t handle. To wit, don’t ask to be a billionaire if you can’t balance your checkbook. Getting a ton of money doesn’t change the fact that you’re a financial idiot. Another example, don’t ask to be a ladies man if you’re still too scared to talk to women. Having women flock to you doesn’t change the fact that you may be socially awkward and insecure.

Not looking at the steps of the journey is what gets people in trouble. Humans tend to see the end result but don’t take the path to the result into consideration. People who complain that a demon screwed them over are generally the people who don’t plot their course. They simply say, “Give me X!” and leave the demon to go about it in their own way. Their own way is generally the path of least resistance and that path usually ain’t pretty. That’s not the fault of the demon, that’s the person’s fault for assuming a demon understands or cares about our precious emotions. Their end game is results, not your comfort. That’s what should force you to look at your underlying issues and see what exactly is holding you back. It also forces you to question why you want someone/thing.

1 Like

No I realize that there is would be a journey, but
not that there would be a violent turn.

And no it’s not like that.
all my life I’ve never actually need any serious help
because I was pretty good at solving everything.
Until now.

now that I actually care about someone deeply,
I don’t know how to ask for help. I don’t know
how to convince people or do anything like that.

I’m just putting it out there, but I should of learned
how to ask a while ago…

Now back to God hood. Well yeah I know how they
work, which is why I’ve adopted TWF’s example
and Jason Miller’s example with Strategic sorcery.

But yeah. Whatever. I knew posting this would be a bad idea.
Bran you can remove this thread.

“If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them.”-something I heard today, and it’s true, and wonderful.

I did a prosperity ritual about a month ago, and ended up being laid off the very next day. I was both amused, as I saw precedent for it in BoA, and bitter because I certainly don’t need help with destroying things in my life!

However, I know exactly why it happened, and I know what Azazel told me to do next, and it scares the shit out of me, but I don’t have a choice. Besides, if I had to choose between overwhelming luck but being alone in the universe, or having some bumps in the road with a demonic atom bomb behind me, I’ll take the latter.

If things are being torn away from you, it just means the magick is working. Doesn’t that make you feel something other than afraid?