Who's got the "sight?" Pictures of manifestation

Ah ok :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EA talks about this sort of thing in reference to possession.
Stage 2: Infestation – This is when a spirit infests the life of the individual, outside of the ritual of evocation. In various ways, the spirit or spirits will demonstrate that they are still there, and they will often do things to bring attention to their presence. This can manifest in poltergeist activity, phantom voices or footsteps, or in the constant felt presence of the spirit. These are actually pretty common occurrences for people who evoke spirits often. If you experience this stage of possession, and are discomforted or harassed by it, it can almost always be solved by a simple area cleansing or banishing.

Since these were physical objects I had to remove them from the house, so I sent them to good homes.

2 Likes

That’s Definitely a huge one, I think it might be the biggest mistake but I don’t think it was a mistake I think it was intentional for example Descartes being responsible for dualism. Which kind of makes me think it’s not a naturally evolving way of thinking but an implemented dogma.

3 Likes

Better luck next time I guess hehe

1 Like

Descartes was a worthy philosopher. The religious dualism goes back much further. It goes back to ancient Iran and India with the development of the Zarathustrian doctrine which is the mother of all modern monotheistic religions. I trace it back from the vatican today to the stone-age of Zarathustra. It is intentional when you think of the elite class and modern way of things imposing this idea that spirit and science are mutually exclusive. However it was humanities mistake for biting the bait and allowing spoon fed lies hiding behind the guise of truth to be fed to us.

We have inherent critical thinking skills which are minimized through the social/political/religious construct. Why? Through violence and political strategy we were forced to either accept the “new” God or die. Fear is the tactic as we all know. Fear of death which is in itself illusory when speaking in regard to consciousness. This strategy of the elite minimizes the expansion of consciousness keeping it focused on material concerns. As a result we get stuck in the recycle bin of incarnation.

Cern is playing with the same stuff sorcerers and mages have been using to mold this reality for thousands of years. Science and spirit are mutually dependent and not mutually exclusive and it is our mistake. Their is no excuse for a world filled with 7 billion people with critical thinking skills to be duped regarding this. Political enslavement could be solved if people would just unite and show up at the doorsteps of these tyrants.

5 Likes

Science and spirituality are one and the same. God and government are also one and the same.

6 Likes

Do you mean Zoroastrianism? And yeah you are right but I’m talking about more in the realm of science vs religion and not good vs evil. Zarathustranism​ I guess some people are calling it that. It makes me think of Thus Spoke Zarathustranism by Frederick Neitche.

3 Likes

Yes there has been the whole government being God thing going on for a long time. Everybody and his cousin wants to be a god King it seems.

2 Likes

Zoroastrianism is a modern greek name for Zarathustrian doctrine. If you want to get specific the ACTUAL name is the religion of the Mazdayasnians. It was actually the greek hellenic period which made these forces out to be external anthropomorphic egregores. Zarathustra called them simply Spenta Mainyu (good inspiration) and Angra Mainyu (evil inspiration).
Spenta Mainyu = good because it served the new god and the upcoming religious and political agenda.
Angra Mainyu = evil because it refused to serve the aforementioned system of tyranny and enslavement.

Regardless they were considered forces within self which could be harnessed at will according to will. He did consider them to be Gods though. So the issue remains in the fact that how we view Gods today is not the same as they were viewed in ancient times. In fact how divinity is viewed is a part of the program of mind control.

2 Likes

That interesting and I agree that the view of gods in ancient days was very different than it is today.

2 Likes

I could go on FOREVER regarding this stuff through the insight gained through Ahriman and his Divs, and I love to reveal these secrets. However it is vast which is why the book is so large. I can give you insight as much as I possibly can. In fact I made the vow to do so. The work itself though… that is the key which opens the lock to the door of enslavement keeping humanity in the prison cell of the created.

1 Like

Check out my new thread on Kunda Yoga as it is actually quite relevant to this subject.

3 Likes

No thanks man I’m good…Just kidding of course I will check it out. :wink:

3 Likes

I will be getting your book Mr. Joseph.

Just saying. Timothy shared a picture of the covers yesterday. You should be proud of what you are doing here.

Trust yourself.

1 Like

Thanks! I really appreciate your support. Many are trying to take me down but if that were not the case I would not be doing anything.

2 Likes

The second picture appears to be a face, its pretty clear. Horns and eyes are clear.

With regards to the first picture… it appears to me like…first, there’s a thin line of smoke which then turns in to some form of symbol - the smoke didn’t form a sigil, did it?!? Those are cool pictures though, and a great idea!

1 Like

I can see them now. Just a moment before they seemed like nothing, then the moment I followed your advice it happened.

1 Like

Fuck man.

These pictures are CHARGED with energy.

Seriously, the entire forward part of my head feels under pressure every time I look at them. My sight ain’t open yet, but

the energy I feel around the forward part of my head might be a good indicator to try this exercise.

Care to tell us, Kurtis, which entities are in what pictures?

Quick update - I can see the face in the first picture, even the red eyes! Crazy stuff. Looking at these pictures seem to draw me into trance - the pictures even moved, as if under an earthquake, for a second.

The correct title is “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” and the correct spelling of his name is Freidrich Neitzsche.

Honestly, Google exists and these manners of mistakes are easily avoidable. And for me, errors of spelling and grammar jar me out of whatever they’re trying to say and I instantly consider them unintelligent. Especially when people mix up there, their, and they’re as well as your and you’re.

I always reread all my comments to make sure that any grammar errors (inconsistent tense use is my grammatical Achilles’ Heel) are fixed and everything is polished for viewing.

You brought up a quote from March 26th just to correct my grammar? What’s happening in your life that you have hit such a low place? I hope the best for you. Also I was probably doing something else at the time and didn’t even notice the mistakes. I will not go back and change it, instead I will leave it there for everyone to see that you corrected me.

2 Likes