Who's got the "sight?" Pictures of manifestation

These are old pictures of manifestation I had found which were taken in my old temple so I thought I would share these here. They are the start of material manifestations. I post them to show that these forces are indeed real. Not all will be able to perceive them but for those with the “sight” they will be quite clear. Does anyone else have photos of manifestation they would like to share?

20 Likes

In the second picture, the the smoke looks like the face of a “traditional” demon as most would people expect them to look like, with horns and a pointy chin. I’m not that sure about the first picture, but I think that the smoke is shaped like a snake. Am I close or did I completely missed the mark?

8 Likes

Missed the mark a bit. Look for Ram horns. It is Azazel. His head is turned to HIS right. It has red eyes.

6 Likes

His chin/jaw/mouth is just above the right wing of the Dragon holding the Black mirror. The face of Belial is in the mirror itself.

5 Likes

thodoris1008 pictures such as this are actually a good way to develop your ability to perceive spiritual energies. Come back to it and do not “try”. Just allow what is there to unfold within your consciousness.

7 Likes

These are great! Excellent idea. At this point in my development, when physical manifestations occur, the last thing I think about is reaching for a camera. The aw factor is just too high.

Thank you for sharing. Hopefully others can do the same.

2 Likes

I’m new to all this but saw the first in the incense smoke straight off but in the second picture there are at least 3 faces on your alter cloth trouble is i dont know if what i can see is just pareidolia the more I look at each image the more I see but then when I look away and back again some disappear could be anomolies with my laptop screen I guess but the first pic is awesome

2 Likes

I usually keep cameras going, evp and such as well.

2 Likes

Pictures alone prove nothing. Even “voices” you hear mean nothing. However when combined with actual result which is congruent with the conjuration the reality is undeniable.

3 Likes

Very Nice captures! I hope more people do this I love to see spirit photos. Some spirits are real hams and some are camera shy most seem to be camera shy. It’s those choice moments when you catch it on camera.

2 Likes

I had caught some EVP before and It really validates things when you go back and have a listen and it lines up to everything you were hearing with clairaudience and telepathy.

2 Likes

I was actually going to ask about EVPs. Got myself a handy little high quality handheld and was going to start using it.

Anything interesting ever come out of your EVPs?

2 Likes

I hear ya.

1 Like

I’ve gotten some things word for word before. But the Evp only picks up a small fraction of the conversation.

2 Likes

Once I get over the sense that activating electronics during an evocation is a form of insult to the spirits, I’ll get some captures. Man do I have electronics! Pro audio mics and capture, multiple hd cams, you name it. Bleeding edge audio analysis software.

My technological self is so far removed from my spiritual self. The line was drawn years ago but I’m sure the two worlds will collide at some point in the near future. This thread is starting to make me think more about it.

4 Likes

Oh yes. Many times. However it was only on two occasions which the evp was concurrent with what I was hearing through my spiritual ears after a question I was asking the spirit. Many times it was whispers such as “Kurtis we are here” or “what does he want?” These voices often seem to be familiars and white noise works well in synergy with an evp recorder. I am looking to invest in infra red video as well. I do consider this to be a great and interesting path of scientific discovery.

4 Likes

To me the biggest mistake mankind has made was separating science and spirituality.

6 Likes

I see a heart haha!! Maybe Azazel, is saying I :blue_heart: you Arianna -:slight_smile:

:rose:

3 Likes

Are you selling bound spirits @AdamThoth

1 Like

I was at one point. I sold a few to ghost hunters that collect haunted items and a few to other magicians, and it’s not actually bound but more like a portal created for a specific spirit. I just had too much of things like that and it was causing Poltergeist activity and my family was complaining about it so they had to go.

2 Likes