Whos cologne?

Someone keeps sending me strong smells of colonge. It is kind of overwhelming. And it comes when no other male is anywhere near. I thought i knew who it was but now im not sure. It happened tonight when i was alone closing up at work and two other times. Maybe its a spirit. But it almost floats into the room with me and lingers.

1 Like

What scent? Axe?

1 Like

Actually it could be. It dosent smell bad or like old spice. Its just very strong. Like someone just put it on.

1 Like

Actually it could be. It dosent smell bad or like old spice. Its just very strong. Like someone just put it on.[/quote]

Does it smell good? I like body sprays but am not really into colognes

Actually it could be. It dosent smell bad or like old spice. Its just very strong. Like someone just put it on.[/quote]

Does it smell good? I like body sprays but am not really into colognes[/quote]
Actually yea it does. Just smells like man who just stepped out the shower and put on something to smell attractive. It could be a body spray. It is definitely male though.

1 Like

Ahhh, Axe, the smell of male puberty and sexual desperation.

Its probably one of your “Brutha’s” in the hood getting ready to ask you out on a date.

1 Like

Its probably one of your “Brutha’s” in the hood getting ready to ask you out on a date.[/quote]
No its Awalter666. He does it all the time. We have a back and forth thing going to see if we can pick up on it.

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8451”]Someone keeps sending me strong smells of colonge. It is kind of overwhelming. And it comes when no other male is anywhere near. I thought i knew who it was but now im not sure. It happened tonight when i was alone closing up at work and two other times. Maybe its a spirit. But it almost floats into the room with me and lingers.[/quote]it’s probably one of your male protector spirits. When u smell the scent and ask other people if they smell what you smell they’ll look at you like your crazy because they don’t smell it. When you go around someone’s prenda in Palo. They all have a distinct scent. Because it has rotting stuff on it. Dead animals and other things. But I’ll be some where either I’ll smell cigars or my prendas. Sometimes I smell my padrinos prendas. That means his Muertos are next to me. Protecting me. Then sometimes I’ll smell smells that remind me of my grandmother. That means she’s next to me. Remember smell is a sense. How do animals communicate sometimes? Through smells. I think some people have Clair audience. But not most. Remember light moves a lot faster then sound. That’s why they show you images give you feelings and scents.