Who would be best to work with?

I feel a pull to begin working with Azazel. However, I’m not sure about it. I don’t want to make him angry by accident. (I laugh at myself quite a bit, sometimes it sounds like crying :joy:)

I’ve done a banishing for parasites last night before falling asleep. I somewhat feel like I’m not being ‘held hostage’ in a way. On the other hand, I feel horrible. Almost sick. I feel flushed, like I’m burning up. Whether that has something to do with me having an eating disorder, I’m not sure.

Who would be the best to work with during these times? And how would I go about envoking them?

If I was you I would start working with Azazel, he is obviously reaching out. Also dont worry about making him angry, it is really hard to offend spirits most of the time. Since Im pretty shit at writing guides, here is a thread you should read trough. It contains guides to all core magickal operations.
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/some-member-resources-tips/4005

As for feeling ill, Raphael would fix you up in no time, however, I would rather advise a doctors visit. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps, welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

I think I may have made contact with him, but I’m not sure if I did it correctly.

I drew his sigil and chanted his enn. My chest started to have a swelling sensation, but not so much that I couldn’t breathe, or felt uncomfortable. The sigil started to look like it was highlighted around the outside (staring too long?) as well as seeing the occasional blue flash. It must have been nearly half an hour before I heard a voice in my head saying: “What is it?” But it wasn’t mean sounding. I acknowledged that I needed help with an eating disorder, putting it as polite as I could. I wasn’t demanding it, that I know. The name Lucifer popped up, but I heard in my head that Azazel wanted to work with me on that. I thanked him for answering.

There was a time in the chanting that I had to stop briefly because of an urge to cry. Or I would have a type if brain fog and forgot how to pronounce his enn. I apologised for that.

1 Like

Yes, you have successfully made contact. What youve described about the sigil is called “flashing”, it happens when sigil has been charged with energy and contact with the spirit has been made.
Physical sensations are also attributed to the energy of the working and nature of the spirit you are contacting. These range from various emotional to physical reactions and what you get depends on the spirit in question. For example, when calling upon Lilith its not unusual for me to feel the taste of blood in my mouth, since she is of vampiric nature, or when calling upon Lucifer, I feel a soothing sense of tranquility.

Now, about brain fogging up, when doing these rituals you enter a certain state of mind. In this state rational mind takes a back seat and intuition takes over. Thats what you want for rituals to be easy and successful, dont worry about messing up the enns and dont think about too much about rigidity of the ritual, do what feels right at the moment. Ritual is not about following it step by step to a tee, its about immersing yourself in it and making it your own. Also, just so you know, spirits are not as pedantic as you think. :smiley:

Btw, keep Lucifer in mind, he might be able to help you in other areas of your life.

2 Likes

Agreed.
To me Azazel is going to help you but also let you know it might be a good idea to contact Lucifer as well.

OP don’t worry, you did just fine and got into the tgs easily so that should help you in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks hehe. Is it possible to work with both or does it have to be one after another?

1 Like

You can work with both. Each can help with different parts of your life. Just think on it and I’d discuss it with them. I’ve heard Lucifer is a very good listener and advice giver.

1 Like

Yeah i’ll think on it :slight_smile:

1 Like