Who was your 1st same sex crush?

I’ve noticed that a lot of us are somewhere on the LGBTQOMGBBQ spectrum (I’m bi, myself) & saw bi.org ask this question today. I thought it would be a fun forum topic for us.

So who was your first same sex crush? It doesn’t have to be the very first, but one from when you were younger that really made you go, “DAMN!” Photos/videos are encouraged (let us all enjoy the sexy)!

I’ll go first. Probably not my very first, but Cindy Crawford in the bathtub was definitely a sexual awakening for me. And Cindy Crawford in general, rawr!

Cindy starts around the 3 minute mark…

2 Likes

I had 2 at the same time. Lynn Gunn, lead singer of the band PVRIS:

and another was KD Lang, another singer (I fell in love with her voice :drooling_face: )

3 Likes

Uma Thurman.

5 Likes

Mine was Keanu Reeves, I was working and talking with my coworkers about this very question and I mentioned his name. I kid you not 24 hours later he walked into my job, everyone was freaking out and I had him autograph for me .

8 Likes

Oh yeah, her in her “Constant Craving” vid had me goin.

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

ANIMATED%20-%20bill%20%26%20ted%20excellent

2 Likes

Kate Beckensale

6 Likes

One of my ex’s best friend :joy:

3 Likes

Myself. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Way before I realised that I was gay, I had a crush on Punky Brewster. I guess that whole Tom Boy thing she had going on should have been an indicator for me. But, Jesus, I was only 10 years old at the time :joy:. If you’re out there Soleil Moon Frye, this gay dude still thinks you’re the bee’s knees! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

K. D. I adore you too! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I had a thing for Nico (The Velvet Underground) when I was young :smiley:

2 Likes

Never had one-least not that I’m aware of

2 Likes

Alex gaskarth of all time low

2 Likes

Dude, there’s more letters?

4 Likes

I liked Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher I, when I was younger (and Geralt was younger too lol)

4 Likes

Omg barbecue lol

3 Likes

I cant unsee it now,thanks.

2 Likes

Ooooh, I see why.

2 Likes

Lol, sorry.

2 Likes

I’m not gay, but if Ryan Reynolds came to me and asked to get some freaky, I’d go gay for him. But only him.

4 Likes