Who was this?

Last night after doing some sigil work I went to sleep. This morning while in and out of sleep I saw a pure blackness and out of it came a man dressed in black with horns and a smirk on his face, I heard his voice a little bit, sounded like a “demons” voice in the movies. pale, human face. I have a theory but I was wondering who it sounds like to you guys.

Not sure, but I saw that same entity a few weeks ago, I believe it was the same one. His face looked more human, light Caucasian skin tone, traditional demon style horns and he was dressed in black because the rest of his body was non discernible to me. I thought I was imagining things because he had the look and the vocal sounds of a movie based demon. And he came out of pure blackness, like a cloud of black smoke almost.

I shook my head and said, okay you have officially watched too many movies about demons. Wonder if we saw the same thing? I did not ask for a name because I thought it was my imagination.

Considering that spirits can take on any form, it could have been anyone.

This is just a theory but if you both are working Erics system, maybe its Azreal , especially if your using his circle or his demon tongue mantra.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5577”]Not sure, but I saw that same entity a few weeks ago, I believe it was the same one. His face looked more human, light Caucasian skin tone, traditional demon style horns and he was dressed in black because the rest of his body was non discernible to me. I thought I was imagining things because he had the look and the vocal sounds of a movie based demon. And he came out of pure blackness, like a cloud of black smoke almost.

I shook my head and said, okay you have officially watched too many movies about demons. Wonder if we saw the same thing? I did not ask for a name because I thought it was my imagination.[/quote]

A part of me was talking to him but I don’t know what I was saying. Sounds like we saw the same guy. Strange, I was working with Beleth and Hecate at night.

I have done plenty of work with Hecate in the past. I have her tattooed on my calf holding a raven.

Interesting. I plan on a life long work with Hecate, but the reason I bring it up is because I was doing sigil work with her that night and then that entity shows up. I don’t have the QOH book by Smith, I wonder if there is something in there about this entity.